Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Callaway

Like the kid a lot.

Very explosive player. Would have gone a lot higher in the draft if not for off-the-field issues. Jarvis Landry will be a target hog in Cleveland, so Callaway will be a tad bit inconsistent. He shares snaps with Rashard Higgins, but he's starting to emerge.

Just my $0.02.

Agree, I like him also.

I tried to pick him up, but I couldn’t.

Worthy of a pickup.

I do like J Brown over him, I think Flacco is having a good season so far and he’s finding him.

Callaway is exactly the kind of high upside player you want at the end of your bench. If it wasnt for character issues the kid would have been a first round pick. His college tape is incredible. He has Tyreke Hill type upside. In fact the similarities between the two are uncanny.

I just spent half my FAAB on him in an auction league with a 2 player keeper option... If he pans out would be a super cheap keeper for next year. I consider the first few weeks of the season free agent pick ups almost like a couple extra draft rounds (sometimes) so always willing to gamble early in the year.

Picked up Callaway as soon as the news dropped about Gordon, happy not to spend a cent on him after his TD grab put him on the map.

Landry may be out/limited this week, good Daily fantasy gamble IMO

Picked up Callaway as soon as the news dropped about Gordon, happy not to spend a cent on him after his TD grab put him on the map.

Landry may be out/limited this week, good Daily fantasy gamble IMO

No need to pat yourself on the back. Callaway was already on the radar before his TD. Good for you though.

Callaway benefited from Tyrods best throw ever. Not saying he doesn’t have upside, but I wouldn’t feel great starting him yet.

No need to pat yourself on the back. Callaway was already on the radar before his TD. Good for you though.

Sorry for your loss (of FAAB budget)

"On the radar" = barely owned in any league.

Callaway benefited from Tyrods best throw ever. Not saying he doesn’t have upside, but I wouldn’t feel great starting him yet.

Truth is, not sure how many fantasy reliable receivers Tyrod can support. Or has he never had good receivers

Sorry for your loss (of FAAB budget)

"On the radar" = barely owned in any league.

I dont play in any FAAB leagues. Picked him up after waivers cleared. He was on my radar in the NFL draft and have watched him closely since.

Truth is, not sure how many fantasy reliable receivers Tyrod can support. Or has he never had good receivers

Pretty much this. Pick him up and stash him with the hopes Baker Mayfield becomes the starter at some point. Callaway instantly becomes relevant with BM behind center.

Once they fire Hue and his gay lover Tyrod, then Callaway will shine with a real NFL QB, Baker Mayfield. Until then, it's hit and miss and most of it miss.

Browns talking about how they need to get D Johnson more involved in the passing game.

Landry also.

I would rather have Brown.

My waivers are tonight... Callaway or Boyd...

I'm dropping the Garcon(even though I think he has a good game this week) thinking ahead for bye weeks when Juju and Cooper are on same bye!. Boyd plays KC and Callaway plays TB.

Ppr Boyd.

Non Calloway.

Thanks.

I hope we collectively find a better shorthand for Mayfield than 'BM'.

He doesn't deserve one until he throws a TD pass. :D

He doesn't deserve one until he throws a TD pass. :D

I just worry that he's going to make a living with short dumps. That if they start him, the season will be in the toilet.

Callaway with 10 targets tonight behind Landrys 15. Next closest to Callaway was Higgins with 3. Callaway shouldve had another big game tonight but Tyrod missed him on a walk in TD. With Mayfield at the helm I really think we could see Callaway have a Tyreke Hill type rookie year. He truly has that kind of breakout potential. He was clocked around 21.5 MPH on that TD last weekend and Hill is the only player to clock a faster time, by just a hair. Like I said earlier, this is exactly the type of high upside player you want riding the end of your bench.