Sign in to follow this  
chugabrewski

Blockbuster trade advice

I say do it.

Benson is a bum. Peyton and Wayne are on the same team(obviously) and that can be great or bad. You run into a defense that doesn't let Peyton do a thing and you're screwed at two positions. And Peyton could easily reverse the stats between Harrison and Wayne the next week. You've got more diversity going with what you're offered.

S. Jackson is going to do way better, Kitna will put up the numbers and CJ will tear it up.

Who is your other QB?

Please see mine

I feel a little insecure swimming against the tide but, I wouldnt make that trade.

Despite the fact that Kitna puts up great numbers, Manning is the best, most consistent QB in fantasyland.

I also think that life is going to be a little more difficult this year for Jackson without Pace.

Although, I am still basking in the afterglow of last night's Chad Johnson performance, I dont think he will have a much better year than Wayne. This is not to say that I would not trade either Manning or Wayne ( I see the problem with starting both of them every week) but I would not make that trade.

I agree with the person that said that Benson is not somebody you want to have to rely on.

I like the deal. I think I would go with it. Peyton is the best, but Kitna has a lot of weapons this year and another year under 3M (Mad Mike Martz). Orlando Pace being gone hurts, but teams won't be able to stack the box against SJax with Holt, Bruce, Bennett, and sometimes McMike running about.

Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=286318