Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Should Harry Reid hold a position as powerful as he does?

Should Harry Reid hold a position as powerful as he does?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Harry Reid hold a position as powerful as he does?

If so, why?

If not, why?

And I know we will get the usual morons chiming in on the bet I made. That's been beat to death, so for this one let's try to stay on topic.

It appears you are having another one of your fits. Did your wife lock you in the basement again and you are looking for something to do?

Voted "yes"

His job is "Senate Majority Leader." Nevada put him in the Senate. The majority party in the Senate gets to choose a leader from among their ranks. He's their choice.

Reid plans to ask TSA officers to 'smile and say hello' to passengers

By Pete Kasperowicz - 04/05/12 11:21 AM ET

Tweet

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said this week that he will soon write a letter to the Department of Homeland Security to ask that Transportation Security Administration (TSA) workers be instructed to smile and greet passengers at airports.

Reid said his letter would go to Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, who overseas various DHS bureaus including TSA.

"She can instruct everybody that works at TSA to smile and say, 'Hello,' " Reid said, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal. "People who work for our government have to be able to do it with a smile on their face."

The report said he learned that international travelers to the United States have complained about treatment by TSA workers. Reid spoke to reporters after a meeting with Interior Secretary Ken Salazar about how to boost tourism travel to the United States.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/220115-reid-plans-to-ask-tsa-officers-to-smile-and-say-hello-to-passengers

It appears you are having another one of your fits. Did your wife lock you in the basement again and you are looking for something to do?

Vote, or ask someone how you avoid clicking on a thread. :thumbsup:

No. He shouldn't even be in office, because you're still here which means that he lost the election to Sharron Angle.

hth

No. He shouldn't even be in office, because you're still here which means that he lost the election to Sharron Angle.

hth

And I know we will get the usual morons chiming in on the bet I made.

Called it. :doublethumbsup:

And I know we will get the usual morons chiming in on the bet I made. That's been beat to death, so for this one let's try to stay on topic.

It hasn't been beaten to death. We'll stop bringing it up when you honor your word and leave the board forever. That was the bet. You lost. And then you proved you were a lying, welching pussie. I'm sure you would love it if you could snap your fingers and make everyone forget about what a littlecunt you are, but this is the real world, welchy. People remember.

It hasn't been beaten to death. We'll stop bringing it up when you honor your word and leave the board forever. That was the bet. You lost. And then you proved you were a lying, welching pussie. I'm sure you would love it if you could snap your fingers and make everyone forget about what a littlecunt you are, but this is the real world, welchy. People remember.

I love it that you get your panties in a twist over it, Welchy.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:golf clap:

You start a thread about the guy you bet would not get reelected and then "predict" someone will bring up the fact that you are a welcking cuntface. Bravo. You must be psychic. :overhead:

You start a thread about the guy you bet would not get reelected and then "predict" someone will bring up the fact that you are a welcking cuntface. Bravo. You must be psychic. :overhead:

No just "someone", morons like you and MDC. :pointstosky:

I love it that you get your panties in a twist over it, Welchy.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I can tell how much you love it by the way you put little footnotes in your OP begging people not to bring up the fact that you're a welching liar.

Nice call! :highfive:

But seriously, you're a welching dooshnozzle.

I am not a big fan of harry reid for one specific issue.

The government spent hundreds of millions of dollars building the ultimate nuclear waste storage facility in nevada, and now harry reid has led the charge numerous times not allowing nuclear waste to be stored there.

This issue, and this issue alone is the reason i am not a big harry reid fan.

My brother and his boss went to see Harry Reid about two years ago to get the defense budget signed, he said that Reid told the general "I'm not signing anything till you get the Nevada guard it's longbow choppers.."

Just a normal politician

Another Recliner poll that bites him in the azz. :lol:

How is something going exactly as I predicted amount to it biting me in the ass?

What a moron.

Yes.

The democrats hold the majority --> they get to pick the majority leader --> they picked Reid.

Why do you hate the Constitution so much? :mad:

Another Recliner poll that bites him in the azz. :lol:

This thread didn't go the way he hoped.

Yes, it is.

So you hoped to be laugh at and mocked? Interesting strategy.

[RP] Hey everybody, I'm a gutless welching hypocrite doosh, and I expect you to comment on it! [/RP]

Who's the big winner, Corky? That's right: you are. :first:

Yes, it is.

Sure it is. 21 replies. 9 of which are people making fun of you. 7 are you trying to defend yourself. 1 posted a link. And 4 actually took you seriously and responded.

Nice job out of you. Congrats. :thumbsup: ROFL

But on the bright side, it's your 5000th Obama thread since he took office. That has to be some kind of record. Kudos, loser. :thumbsup:

Yes, it is.

So this is the result you hoped for. :wall: Yoe are going down in flames and it's what you hoped for. :wacko:

So this is the result you hoped for. :wall: Yoe are going down in flames and it's what you hoped for. :wacko:

When threads turn this bad for RP and he gets beaten up real badly, he just claims that he was really just fishing and he 'caught' us all. ROFL. He's really a study in retard psychology.

But I have to say, I'm perplexed by the absense of Drobeski. Normally, he'd have rushed to the aid of his life partner by now.

But on the bright side, it's your 5000th Obama thread since he took office. That has to be some kind of record. Kudos, loser. :thumbsup:

Holy smokes!!

It's about Harry Reid, not Obama you illiterate boob. :doh:

6 Yes

4 No

Not only can't you read, you can't count. :doh:

Psssst. Reading comprehension down? I said "replies", not votes. wow

Psssst. Reading comprehension down? I said "replies", not votes. wow

No, your exact words:

And 4 actually took you seriously and responded.

It's a poll. The "response" to a poll is a vote. Nowhere in there did you say "replies".

Jeebus yer dumb. :lol: :lol: :lol:

More yes than no votes for a guy who hasn't passed a budget in over 1000 days. Some people don't hold their politicians to a very high standard. The people in this country will desreve what is waiting for them down the pipe. :thumbsup:

No, your exact words:

Nowhere in there did you say "replies".

MY EXACT COPY & PASTED WORDS:

21 replies. 9 of which are people making fun of you. 7 are you trying to defend yourself. 1 posted a link. And 4 actually took you seriously and responded.

Add 'em up. It comes to 21. Wow, not only are you stupid, you lie every chance you can get, too.

"nowhere in there did you say "replies"." LOLOLOL Not a banner day for 'ole RP. YOu should probably delete this.

MY EXACT COPY & PASTED WORDS:

21 replies. 9 of which are people making fun of you. 7 are you trying to defend yourself. 1 posted a link. And 4 actually took you seriously and responded.

Add 'em up. It comes to 21. Wow, not only are you stupid, you lie every chance you can get, too.

"nowhere in there did you say "replies"." LOLOLOL Not a banner day for 'ole RP. YOu should probably delete this.

The number who have responded to the poll is at 12 now, Welchy. :doublethumbsup:

The number who have responded to the poll is at 12 now, Welchy. :doublethumbsup:

That's really great. Board has 80,000 members. And 205 have visited in the last 30 minutes. And you got 12 votes. You are the epitomy of popular. :music_guitarred: :music_guitarred:

That's really great. Board has 80,000 members. And 205 have visited in the last 30 minutes. And you got 12 votes. You are the epitomy of popular. :music_guitarred: :music_guitarred:

What do you expect from another "Obama thread". :lol: :lol: :lol:

12 votes so far is fine with me. It's a means to an end, Welchy.