1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 DEF

My team:

QB - Patrick Mahomes, Kirk Cousins

WR - Josh Gordon, Corey Davis, Will Fuller, Alshon Jeffery

RB - James Conner, Jay Ajayi, Royce Freeman, Kenyan Drake, Dion Lewis

TE - Kyle Rudolph

DEF - Titans

TRADE (FLEX player) --- My Kenyan Drake for his Mike Williams

Drake has been awful. The O-Line is missing its LG and C for season. Gase will change things up on offense...but when? And will he continue to split with Gore as hes been doing?

Mike Williams has been what I thought he'd be. He could end up being a #2 indefinitely in a solid air attack for years. I feel like this trade is a no brainer as far as the future is concerned (Mike Williams went undrafted in my league, so if he broke out and I kept him for next year he'd be $1...I spent $25 on Drake this season in the draft.

But as for THIS season...i'd hate to see Drake turn it around and then I suffer a loss (e.g. Conner is benched for rest of season for Le'veon Bell and then I'm hurting in depth rest of year.) ....

Thoughts?

While I don't have too high an opinion of Drake, I'd say no. You may only have Conner one more week, not sure how this is all going to play out. Williams is still hit or miss, as Rivers loves spreading the ball around. Drake did pretty well this week, right after I cut him (long story). If you had more RB depth, I'd say yes. WR waiver wires are easier to come by than RB waivers.

You need to keep Drake. He will touch the ball 12 to 18 times per game. Do you think MWilliams will come close to that. Especially when all LAC WRs are healthy. Remember when TBenjiman plays MW disappears. One good game from Drake and U can get a better WR if you feel the need to trade Drake.