Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

If at first you fail miserably...

Dear diary, those mean old judges and the horrible fake news and all those mean girl Republicans who don't like me they hate me I know they do a lot of people say they do. Well guess what happened today?

My third attempt at the travel ban got shot down! Sad!

My attempt to screw over millions of poor people on health insurance? Shut down. Stupid Republicans working with even stupider Democrats. Don't they know I'm King?

And that totally fake Russian story? The fake news just won't let it go. And now fat old Sean Spicer is talking to Mueller

I hope they give me an extra piece of the most beautiful chocolate cake ever tonight. And two scoops of ice cream!

LOL at fake doctor digby's annoyance at hearing things he doesn't want to hear. He fits in well with the rest of the team.

Wiff if you want to hate on Trump fine. Go ahead. I don't care. Personally, I'm not real fond of him either (but he's better than Hillary). However, THIS is you when it comes to Trump. Just saying you need to reel it in cause you look like a crazy, psychotic moron

GF going off the rails again

GF was never this concise and coherent.

edit: even on meds

GF was never this concise and coherent.

edit: even on meds

Nah I know. It's just a running joke. Jim here is more coherent sure. But off the rails? Oh yea definitely

wiff will have tirades (sometimes drunken tirades), but they are much more tolerable than GF's stream of consciousness. gf had a likable side, but rambled and ruined any attempts at discourse.

Nah I know. It's just a running joke. Jim here is more coherent sure. But off the rails? Oh yea definitely

It's really not cool to stalk people or use real names here

It's really not cool to stalk people or use real names here

I agree and said that when he started doing it. Most people here know I'm Jerry so I don't mind when people use it, but Digby calls him Jim in a stalker way. :(

I agree and said that when he started doing it. Most people here know I'm Jerry so I don't mind when people use it, but Digby calls him Jim in a stalker way. :(

You'd be amazed at what steps he went though to get there. - And he honestly thinks he's rattling me? wowsers

I might be a tad more concerned - except for the fact - as I've admitted here many times - I maintain ghost accounts for employee screening reasons.

- And THAT particular character is named after The Smartest Kid on Earth. :P

I've already gotten Pm'd by guys here that actually DO know me saying "Que?" :wacko:

Well, at least I chosed the right character. :overhead:

Damn wiff...err...Jim...err..whatever

What is your fascination with all things Trump?

For the record, my name is Chris.

If any of you sleestacks end up procreating in the near future and are deciding what to name your child, "Chris" is a horrible name.

Gimme the power names like Jim / James, Dave, Robert, Tyrone, Malik..etc...

Out of all the above F ups, nothing's worse than that crap he pulled about calling (or not) KIA soldier's families.

Even his staunchest supporters saw that as completely classless and unprecedented in sleaze.

They couldn't find a single person to say "that's Just donny!" They wouldn't touch it.

Small offshoot - A friend of General Kelly's told the story how Kelly had to speak to a crowd 4 days after his kid was KIA.

He had one request "please don't talk about my son". (He feels that his son's death is no more noble or noteworthy than any of the other losses other families had to endure. )

Trump got caught lying - about shiit you DON'T lie about. THEN brought up Gen Kelly's loss in a flailing attempt to get out of trouble.

Kelly still won't comment.

You know he's focking pixxed.

Man, every time you think Trump has found the bottom of the barrel in classlessness, he oozes lower.

Jeebus, this guy keeps F'ing himself on the whole calling the fallen's family angle.

I'll let you cats peep the headlines.

I mean, yes, the hardest to do emotionally, but for normal people,it's just a basic human action.

Somehow Trump just keeps making it worse.

He is truly clueless.

Between this and PR, the dude literally has no capacity for empathy. - Or intellect enough to fake it.

Wiff if you want to hate on Trump fine. Go ahead. I don't care. Personally, I'm not real fond of him either (but he's better than Hillary). However, THIS is you when it comes to Trump. Just saying you need to reel it in cause you look like a crazy, psychotic moron

Dont even compare Wiff to Charlie ever again. Charlie is awesome, wiff sucks.

Dear diary, those mean old judges and the horrible fake news and all those mean girl Republicans who don't like me they hate me I know they do a lot of people say they do. Well guess what happened today?

My third attempt at the travel ban got shot down! Sad!

My attempt to screw over millions of poor people on health insurance? Shut down. Stupid Republicans working with even stupider Democrats. Don't they know I'm King?

And that totally fake Russian story? The fake news just won't let it go. And now fat old Sean Spicer is talking to Mueller

I hope they give me an extra piece of the most beautiful chocolate cake ever tonight. And two scoops of ice cream!

http://goo.gl/images/A24uzH

Gee, none of the trolls have managed to bring up the story I was alluding to last night. I am shocked.

Trump told the mother of the only fallen black soldier in Nigeria oh well, "he knew what he signed up for."

Jesus. This guy sucks for a living. And not one of the trolls managed to bring that story up. I'm shocked!

And of course, all Digby has from me reporting the story that's a f****** headline on every major news site is "oh my God wiff is off the rails!"

I guess the "what about Hillary / Obama crap" failed pretty miserably so this is the only bullet left in the gun. "Anybody who says true things about trump is out of control!" Wah!

First Trump lies and says Obama and other presidents never called the families of Fallen Soldiers. Then he gets called on that and immediately jumps to oh I don't know somebody told me. Which is so incredibly juvenile. And then finally forced to make these calls he even f**** that up. Jesus.

<>= Hillary telling the families of the benghazi victims they'll get the guy who made the video ?

One was true, one was a lie.

It's like I've said a thousand times before. Trump is such a f****** retard that his mistakes step on the news cycle of his other mistakes.

Hey, he wants to be in the news all the time. Congratulations fuucko.

Seriously, if the guy had a brain in his head, he would spend his time golfing, let Pence run the show, and show up every couple of weeks to Rally his trailer park base.

Instead, every 4 hours it's a new f******. And then the trolls here whine when those f*** ups make it to a political board. Gee what a shocker. LOL