Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Ned Starks says Arya will be his only child that survives the 'Game of Thrones' ending

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sean-bean-says-arya-only-205100604.html

Sean Bean, who played Ned Stark on Game of Thrones, predicted which Stark kid will live through the finale.
Sean Bean picked Arya, Ned’s youngest daughter, who has become an assassin.
“Arya will last-maybe she’ll be on the throne,” he predicted
The death of Sean Bean’s character, Ned Stark, on Game of Thrones triggered the events fans are still grappling with now. As the HBO series, based on George R.R. Martin’s novels, enters its final season, only a few of Ned’s descendants are left alive-and chances are, not all of them will make it to the end.
In an interview with Mashable, Bean predicted which of Ned’s children would be left standing-and ruling the Seven Kingdoms-when the series ends.
So far, the only Stark children still alive are Sansa, Arya, Bran, and Jon Snow, but as we learned last season, Jon is not Ned’s biological son, but rather the child of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen. (There's also the matter of Jon Snow dying and coming back to life, but that's an argument for another time).
Either way, Bean is counting on Ned’s youngest daughter, not the boy he raised as his own, to take over in the end. "Who's left?" he told the site, thinking it over. "Jon Snow is left, isn't he? But Arya would have to be it. Yeah Arya will last-maybe she'll be on the throne."
Even though Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen have recently joined forces, Arya’s not a bad bet for last Stark standing. After all, she’s a trained assassin and can change faces at any moment-and she still has a few enemies, like Cersei Lannister, left on her kill list. But since nothing is certain on Game of Thrones, here’s betting it’ll actually end up being one of the dire wolves.

Not a spoiler, as he doesn't have a focking clue.

That being said.

what is your prediction who ends up on the Iron Throne?

Dont care. When it comes out I'll watch. But until then, fock them. This multiple years between seasons is bull crap

It's got to be Jon and Daeneyrs, nothing else meets the rules of suspension of disbelief. :thumbsup:

what is your prediction who ends up on the Iron Throne?

Zombie Hodor and Missandei

Iron Throne?

Shiit, I get roids just from sitting on steel bleachers.

Yeah, a lot of the Kings b*tch about it too feel to enthralled by it's historical significance to do anything about it. It's a lot more grand in the books, by the way.

#TeamWhiteWalker

Agreed. Bad guys win in an upset no one saw coming.

Agreed. Bad guys win in an upset no one saw coming.

Remember who the writer is. Fat Man Martin,

bad guys ALWAYS win,

I hope the white walkers win

Dont care. When it comes out I'll watch. But until then, fock them. This multiple years between seasons is bull crap

Try being a book reader. I think we're at 8 years and counting.

I think Sansa and Arya will both survive. Sansa Wardenette of the North. Jon on the Iron throne.

the dude with no c0ck with some kind of liberal transgender innuendo twist

hollywood :thumbsdown:

Reekola Gayjoy

They have shown a willingness to kill major characters. I think near the end, anyone could go. No way they were going to kill Daenerys or a few others before now, but with only a few episodes to go, who knows?

I do hope the walkers kill everyone in the first episode and the rest of the season is just skeletons walking around.

Try being a book reader. I think we're at 8 years and counting.

I think Sansa and Arya will both survive. Sansa Wardenette of the North. Jon on the Iron throne.

I would not read the next one if it came out tomorrow. It would just be another 10 year wait for the next one. I want to see them all come out before I waste time on any more. I think he just revised the story and sent it to tv. The story will be over after next years season.

I would not read the next one if it came out tomorrow. It would just be another 10 year wait for the next one. I want to see them all come out before I waste time on any more. I think he just revised the story and sent it to tv. The story will be over after next years season.

The TV show diverged from the books a long time ago even while the books storyline were still ongoing. They deliberately chose to change/ignore what was written. Now they're beyond the books and doing whatever. At least they're doing something though.

The TV show diverged from the books a long time ago even while the books storyline were still ongoing. They deliberately chose to change/ignore what was written. Now they're beyond the books and doing whatever. At least they're doing something though.

Yea but he seems to have no interest in finishing the books. I know how it diverged but at this point I think the TV show is all we are going to get. I do not believe he will ever finish the books.