Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

REGULAR SEASON TALK & THOUGHTS

Big Blue n Ski Bum same amount of total points............ 1 team is 6-0 the other is 2 -4. OUCH.

I am finally having a decent season after a 2 year sabatical from even contention. I stay healthy I think I battle for the division -- DT and Marshall are rock solid and Sammy should get me a big game even now an then. Bell even though he has a endzone allergy always gets solid points -- if only Morris could get going and Rainey take over for Bustomatic Martin I would be good. No doubt my best 2 picks were after round 10 in Rivers - so far the SOD and Gates and 2 very startable TE's either very late or on the wire.

http://football33.myfantasyleague.com/2014/options?L=25979&O=101

I have a 46-20 all play record, best in the league.

I am getting screwed in every league this year. In my main league I am one of the high points as well with a 2-4 record. In the IBL league I have an 80% win ratio against all play, but only a 70% win ratio.

The problem is, my teams are going to go down hill. I needed these early wins.....

the fact i coulda won 3 and woulda lost 0 means its on me as a lineup manager.... could be 5-1 rather than 2-4.. an its not getting any easier as i play Big Blue for the 2nd time in 7 weeks. who the fock made these schedules?

the fact i coulda won 3 and woulda lost 0 means its on me as a lineup manager.... could be 5-1 rather than 2-4.. an its not getting any easier as i play Big Blue for the 2nd time in 7 weeks. who the fock made these schedules?

Me

Drobeski's high pick Tom Brady CUT in our league. :lol: :lol: :lol: So happy to see Tommy Brady and the Patriots sucking.

:lol:

Fock! Another loss and so close. Lost on that last pass to Crabtree, and won my other league with Kaepernick because of that pass too. 4-2 over in that league at least, and first in my division and beat the team that was 5-0 this week.

Brady and the pats won :)

Brady played great.

Dont forget to check trade inboxes

Responded. Fair offers, just not the right timing fo me

Responded. Fair offers, just not the right timing fo me

I actually made another offer to see if it worked a little better for you.

Well, Vereen is focking me in the arse, no lube. Bad time for Ridley to go down

Well, Vereen is focking me in the arse, no lube. Bad time for Ridley to go down

I focking benched him for the first time in one league...

I put it through but I will say the guy that got Oliver got the WAY better deal................ on the surface.

I put it through but I will say the guy that got Oliver got the WAY better deal................ on the surface.

Well with harvin going to the jets i needed a receiver, though this trade did happen before the news. No one wanted oliver. I had a ton of offers rejected so the perceived value suggests that it wasnt a bad trade.

i think the deal with oliver, at least in the talks we had, was that people don't want to pay for a him as a #1 RB because Mathews will be back and his load is bound to lessen.... plus hes done it for 1 week.

i freely admitted to you that i should have done a deal with you involving oliver and sanu but that was more for sanu than it was for oliver. I dont think Oliver helps to clarify any fantasy backfield.

thankfully, my own backfield issues were )hopefully) semi clarified. you never know with BB but I think most of us knew that going after Bolden was a waste of time.... as evidence by him going for what? 100 dollars? James White hasn't had an impact.... Vereen should be the main beneficiary of the Ridley injury.

unfortunately my team is not in good shape record wise and its all user error. as mentioned before, MFL statistics says optimal lineups would have won me 3 extra games and opponent optimal lineup s would have resulted in 0 extra losses.

thankfully, aside from big blue, the league is wide open......

Jeebus, my opponent got 29 from Vereen. He has 3 WR going at 1:00 today. All three have a TD, and two of them are over 100 yards. This may be the week where all of the good luck I have had reverses and snowballs back at me.

nope, you are right in this game with many good players still to go.. idk what else i am supposed to do.

Kutulu again right team / right week. Horseshoe is firmly embedded in Kutulu's ass

aight BB... can you come from 63.4 down?

got Stevie J and Gore tonight to chip into the lead.

then its Foster + Andre vs. Antonio + JJ Watt tomorrow night

aight BB... can you come from 63.4 down?

got Stevie J and Gore tonight to chip into the lead.

then its Foster + Andre vs. Antonio + JJ Watt tomorrow night

It doesn't look good for me, but I'm somehow still alive. Steve Johnson is TD dependent and Gore may only do anything if the 49ers stay in it. I'm not liking my chances, but I guess you can't win em all. Your guys all put up big numbers.

It doesn't look good for me, but I'm somehow still alive. Steve Johnson is TD dependent and Gore may only do anything if the 49ers stay in it. I'm not liking my chances, but I guess you can't win em all. Your guys all put up big numbers.

kelce and holmes didnt do much, but everyone else contributed.

Well, while Gore got me nothing and they're behind, Stevie Johnson has 18 thus far. Unfortunately, I need both to contribute to have a shot.

+41.6 w/ antonio and jj watt against andre and arian. :unsure:

its a number that looks comfortable until you realize both andre and foster are easly capable of 30 apiece.

+41.6 w/ antonio and jj watt against andre and arian. :unsure:

its a number that looks comfortable until you realize both andre and foster are easly capable of 30 apiece.

Unless Antonio and Houston D put up a combined 8 points you should be just fine

Unless Antonio and Houston D put up a combined 8 points you should be just fine

This. While Foster has 55 yards in 1 drive, I needed him to get that TD to have a shot.

FYI, the following players are still on the block

Roddy

Kendall Wright

Justin hunter

Cordarelle

looking to trade 2 for 1 for a Wr upgrade... or to trade 2 for 1wr and 1rb.

can also add SJax or Ivory to any deal.

i could also be interested in upgrading my TE spot

Bunny, Joc and kutulu have offers

Bunny, Joc and kutulu have offers

Can't access the site on my phone. Only here right now. What are the offers if your up tonight?

I dunno, I started Roethlisberger yesterday. Don't think Brady outscored him.

I dunno, I started Roethlisberger yesterday. Don't think Brady outscored him.

Yeah I know you started Big Ben yesterday :cry:

Well looms like that romo injury is going to do me in... should have started tommy.

Or could have had forsett........

Well looms like that romo injury is going to do me in... should have started tommy.

Pretty shitty way to lose. You would think a commish would have rules in place to prevent a scenario like this from happening.........

Don't pull that though. You stated on here you wouldn't start Forsett.

Don't pull that though. You stated on here you wouldn't start Forsett.

Looks like I won anyway but what are you talking about? where did I say that?

If you're referring to the following quote....

Good deal. Thanks for the negotiations. I hope cpatt breaks out for you.

I needed another RB option and am crazy deep at WR to the point that neither guy I gave will start.

The only potential downside to this, for me, is if hash gordon does something stupid this offseason because he would likely be my 4th round transitional. Cpatt would also have qualified.

I was saying neither guy i GAVE would start. not that I wouldnt have started Forsett......

Well, 228 is definitely the most points I've ever gotten in a week. Nice to see the way my team responded to its first loss last week.