Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Dion Lewis

Watch him bust out this week, he looked so much more explosive then the other guys last week... they are working him back slow. Remember he was a thing not to long ago

Hard to trust him since he's playing with the Patriots.

He might not even record a single stat this weekend.

hell Gillislee is sitting on my wire and nobody has even tried to add him

12 team ppr

As he should be, I am just saying if Lewis can get back to 2015 form he could have some vaule

As he should be, I am just saying if Lewis can get back to 2015 form he could have some vaule

Dion did look good last week, circa 2015 form. I think he looked better than James White (and that's no knock on White).

He's tempting, but damn, with Gillislee AND White AND Rex coming back AND Gronk healthy AND Belichick hating fantasy football, idk.

• Like 1

Dion did look good last week, circa 2015 form. I think he looked better than James White (and that's no knock on White).

He's tempting, but damn, with Gillislee AND White AND Rex coming back AND Gronk healthy AND Belichick hating fantasy football, idk.

Totally agree. Dion will have a "big" week sometime and people will chase that and get skunked. To bad he didn't get traded to AZ.

• Like 1

Best bet with him is a stash and pray for big game ----> Proceed to package him in a trade to some sucker

The other thing about Dion is he gets hurt as soon as he has a heavy workload. New England knows this and probably won't be giving him a lot of touches unless they just don't care. Most likely they'll try to save him for the NFL playoffs.

I think they test him with a big work load this week... to see if he is really back. I say this because I am smarter than most you guys.. ha ha

I think they test him with a big work load this week... to see if he is really back. I say this because I am smarter than most you guys.. ha ha

No one else see's anything here ?

No one else see's anything here ?

I did pick him up in a 16 teamer but it's a low percentage flier as everybody says................I did it as much for the potential of a trade or James White injury as anything else. I'm never one to root for injury but just saying if James White did get hurt, Lewis becomes a one of a kind on that roster which always does use that type of RB to at least some extent.

The other thing about Dion is he gets hurt as soon as he has a heavy workload. New England knows this and probably won't be giving him a lot of touches unless they just don't care. Most likely they'll try to save him for the NFL playoffs.

Words of comfort to the ears of this James White owner.

He is the only back that can do it all on the team... why wouldnt they have a element of surprise.

Patriots they always seem to have some element of surprise.

Surprise! We taped your practices!

even as a Pats homer this made me laugh out loud. :lol:

• Like 1

Told ya, Dion is the Pats RB to own

11.2 ppr pts makes him the RB to own?! I'm not disagreeing, but I think the safest bet is to stay way from the Belicheat backfield all together.

first two games it was Gillisee to own

last few games its been Dion.

next few it will prob be Burkhead having a string of productive games