Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

Up 59.35 going into tonight

1/2 PPR league but with a quirky stat, any TD over 50 yards gets double points (QB- 5 pts is 10, WR- 6 pts is 12). My opponent has 59.35 points and has Mahomes, Tyreek Hill, and Butker. On a scale from 1-10 (with 10 being the highest), how high should my nerves be going into this game?

I'd say about 8. Your going to suffer risk of cardiac arrest every time you see Mahomes drop back and hoist one out to Hill streaking down the field. Have fun! :banana:

Honestly man, I'm going to be blunt here, don't take it the wrong way.....but......nobody in here gives one ounce of bird what your odds are of winning.

The fact that I took seconds out of my day to actually read and post makes me just as bored as you.

That being said, good luck.

• Like 1

Honestly man, I'm going to be blunt here, don't take it the wrong way.....but......nobody in here gives one ounce of bird ###### what your odds are of winning.

The fact that I took seconds out of my day to actually read and post makes me just as bored as you.

That being said, good luck.

Honestly man, I don't know whether to write, "Kiss my ass" or not. Forgive me for just posting something for discussion about fantasy football. I'll be sure to keep this in mind if I see you ask for opinions on the "A Little Help" board.

BTW- I won.

Honestly man, I don't know whether to write, "Kiss my ass" or not. Forgive me for just posting something for discussion about fantasy football. I'll be sure to keep this in mind if I see you ask for opinions on the "A Little Help" board.

BTW- I won.

No one gives a shlt

• Like 1