Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

**Official 2018 Week 2 thread**

31-7 (all to Kelce and Watkins) KC, Reid will put Ware in to run out the clock, negating Hill and Hunt while Boswell misses a few more FGs....game flow depicts it. Guaranteed. Guess which 3 players are mine? HAHA, if you can't laugh at yourself sometime, you're gonna be PO'ed all by yourself.

Ajayi is out of the game with a back injury. Stay tuned if he doesnt come back at the half he could be done.

And a big ole zero on my stat sheet. Not good

Ajayi is out of the game with a back injury. Stay tuned if he doesnt come back at the half he could be done.

Sell high. That 2 td performance was a fluke

Thinking of doing the same with Hill, he looks like D Jackson, long TDs or ZERO.

He can do it all. Most of his touches last year started short and he broke them. I didn't realize that Hills history against the Steelers was pretty bad

Thinking of doing the same with Hill, he looks like D Jackson, long TDs or ZERO.

Pass catchers are prone to stretches of inactivity. Its par for the course.

Pass catchers are prone to stretches of inactivity. Its par for the course.

Reid can do it to RBs AND WRs, he did it to Hunt last year! KC knows that Pittsburg is gonna try and get the ball to Brown but he has some catches, why can't KC get the ball to Hill? Reid has no business play calling.

Anyone else start OJ Howard? I love him with Fitz. This team is dangerous with the Amish Rocket.

Amish Rifle

He should keep this job. But what will it do to Mike Evans is my question. Winston force fed Evans. Fitzy will throw it to anyone.

Amish Rifle

He should keep this job. But what will it do to Mike Evans is my question. Winston force fed Evans. Fitzy will throw it to anyone.

Winston force fed it to Evans last year and Evans was a massive disappointment. Fitz is better for everyone, but Howard benefits the most.

Ekeler prob gonna rush for 150 today. Expect a lot of him this half in a blowout.

Too bad he's on my bench while Ajayi and his poosay ass is in my lineup mocking me.

Too bad he's on my bench while Ajayi and his poosay ass is in my lineup mocking me.

Back in. 20 yard run

Ekeler prob gonna rush for 150 today. Expect a lot of him this half in a blowout.

Bills are lurking. SD isnt outting them away. Bills D is stepping it up and feeding off the crowd.

Browns play their heart out only to lose because of their FG kicker, Tragic

Browns play their heart out only to lose because of their FG kicker, Tragic

Maybe worst kicker game in history too.