Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Is this a black thing?

White trash does it as well.

I haven't seen that yet.

I have seen lots of Asians who are completely oblivious to their surroundings. And there's no shortage of morons trying to walk and text or walk and read.

But I've encountered blacks sauntering and sashaying across the street in front of my car countless times in Chicago and Atlanta.

I swear, just last night I almost hit a guy and thought the same exact thing. I'm black and even I wonder why black people cross in the middle of the street all the damn time. I notice it because my sister lives in a predominately black neighborhood and it's a terrible problem. Where I live, if someone is crossing in the middle of the street they tend to be black. I wondered why black people do this and I'm black.

I give my peenie stamp of approval for this question as it's not racist and a valid observation.

I swear, just last night I almost hit a guy and thought the same exact thing. I'm black and even I wonder why black people cross in the middle of the street all the damn time. I notice it because my sister lives in a predominately black neighborhood and it's a terrible problem. Where I live, if someone is crossing in the middle of the street they tend to be black. I wondered why black people do this and I'm black.

I give my peenie stamp of approval for this question as it's not racist and a valid observation.

VALIDATION IS MINE!

BUT, just to even things out, white folks walk in the middle of the lane in parking lots. Like, hello, people are trying to park, could you walk more toward the side instead of the middle?

Actually, I know the parking lot issue. Not defending it, I just see enough to know these things.

Women are encouraged not to walk amongst the cars because it's easier to be snatched and thrown in a van and molestafide. Also, by walking away from the Cars you mitigate the risk of a car backing out too quickly without looking and getting hit.

I'm not justifying any of it, I'm just telling you that's the kind of thing that you'll see on any of these women Centric shows.

Drives me nuts.

BUT, just to even things out, white folks walk in the middle of the lane in parking lots. Like, hello, people are trying to park, could you walk more toward the side instead of the middle?

It's not a black or white thing, it's usually a signal of class.

Regardless of the color of ones skin, its very possible to be a dirtbag. If you were to go to say.....a Macy's parking lot, you will see less of this behavior, if you instead head over to Walmart, you will see this behavior in abundance.

It's not a black or white thing, it's usually a signal of class.

Regardless of the color of ones skin, its very possible to be a dirtbag. If you were to go to say.....a Macy's parking lot, you will see less of this behavior, if you instead head over to Walmart, you will see this behavior in abundance.

Generally I still disagree. Even when I am in the white trash part of town on the way home I never experience rudeness or people being inconsiderate for absolutely no reason. I hold the door, I get a thank you. Being in Florida there are many Spanish communities here too, still always respectful. If there is any kind of interaction at all its always respectful. Just a few days ago I was walking into a Qwik Stop in a more ghetto part of town to grab some snacks, hold the door for this black dude, I even had to wait a couple seconds as he wasnt at the door yet..just focking stares at me like he doesnt know how to talk. Its cool in the black community for them to be disrespectful. Its like he didnt want one of his homies to see him saying thank you to a white guy. Cant lose that street cred ya feel me? I do live about five minutes from where the Travon Martin got shot, dont know if that has anything to do with it.

Youre just making sh!t up.

Hate that

Actually, I know the parking lot issue. Not defending it, I just see enough to know these things.

Women are encouraged not to walk amongst the cars because it's easier to be snatched and thrown in a van and molestafide. Also, by walking away from the Cars you mitigate the risk of a car backing out too quickly without looking and getting hit.

I'm not justifying any of it, I'm just telling you that's the kind of thing that you'll see on any of these women Centric shows.

Drives me nuts.

Bonerfide molestafide

:wub: