Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

I'm here to help...ask away.

Hey. Not 100% sure anyone's still really running this thread but I'll take a shot cause I'd still like some input on a post I made yesterday. Thanks in advance.

My Link

Hey. Not 100% sure anyone's still really running this thread but I'll take a shot cause I'd still like some input on a post I made yesterday. Thanks in advance.

My Link

My Roster:

QB- Brady

Bledsoe

RB-LJ

Portis

McGahee

Fred Taylor

WR- Wayne

Chambers

Branch

Evans

Lelie

Porter

TE- Shockey

D/ST- Bucs

Redskins

K- Kaeding

We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 1 DEF/ST, 1 K. Standard scoring 6 pts TD (except passing=4) 10 yds rush/rec= 1 pt 25 passing=1 pt. Standard D/ST and Kicker scoring.

QB : Brady

Until we know how the drama in Dallas is going to play out, I'd shy away from Bledsoe. Especially this week with Brady going up against Buffalo. Buffalo is just a bad team. I honestly couldn't even give you a break down on their defense because I just completely overlook them across the board.

RB: LJ

You knew that already.

Flex: Tough one.

Probably Fred Taylor. He's got the most to offer out of what you have left and I've heard rumors that Portis maybe out for a while longer than expected. Unless something comes up in the next week, I'd go with Taylor over Portis.

WR1: Wayne

WR2: Chambers

These two are probably going to be your bread and butter receivers all season long. Evans is a good pick, but I still have to see more from Buffalo before I start touting him as a #2 receiver.

DEF: Skins

Coin flip. Skins at home against Minnesota. I say Skins only because I can see them holding Minnesota to fewer point than TB holding Cincinnatti.

Got a dinner date. Be back in an hour or so....

Wow. Fred Taylor? I hadn't even considered him really. Why him over McGahee? I understand the Portis injury...but are you THAT down on Buffalo lol? Just gimme a little more insight on that one, because if I pull that move week one and he doesnt produce like the other two options do, I may never hear the end of it lol. Thanks for the help, and the breakdown by position, but I'd just like a little more on the Flex choice.

Have a good dinner lol.

I'd love some feedback if you're still here...

My Team

Here's what I got, any comments/criticisms are much appreciated.

QB: Drew Bledsoe, Mark Bulger, Phillip Rivers.

RB: Steven Jackson, Lamont Jordan, Brian Westbrook, Chester Taylor, Mike Bell.

WR: Chris Chambers, Reggie Wayne, Darrel Jackson, Donald Driver, Matt Jones.

TE: L.J. Smith, PHI.

D/ST: TB Buccaneers.

K: Shayne Grahm, CIN.

Not much criticism to be had on this one. You did quite well from your position. I'm honestly surprised to see Jackson fell to 10th in the 1st round. Gives me some hope in my 10 team draft tomorrow.

If that's the order you plan on starting them, the only change I would make would be to start Bulger over Bledsoe. I just think that Bulger will put up bigger numbers than Bledsoe, but alot depends on whether or not TO actually plays in a preseason game. Parcells sounded pretty convincing in letting TO ride if he doesn't see him play. I don't know if that means NO play time or just no start, but either way TO's addition or loss will have an impact on Bledsoe's numbers.

Keep your eye on Mike Bell and Matt Jones. MBell is beyond hype now, he's pretty much reality. Denver/Shanahan produces far too many 1000 yard backs to be ignored.

Wow. Fred Taylor? I hadn't even considered him really. Why him over McGahee? I understand the Portis injury...but are you THAT down on Buffalo lol? Just gimme a little more insight on that one, because if I pull that move week one and he doesnt produce like the other two options do, I may never hear the end of it lol. Thanks for the help, and the breakdown by position, but I'd just like a little more on the Flex choice.

Have a good dinner lol.

I didn't really give McGahee much thought because they're going up against New England. I don't know that the Bills have enough offensive weapons in the passing game to keep the Pats from stuffing 8 in the box all night. I'm not big on Losman at all, and he's the "savior" on that team. Lee Evans is really the only guy Losman has to throw to and the NE DB's will be all over him.

That and Week 1 might be the only time you actually get to start Taylor before he gets hurt.

I did forget to add that I wouldn't go jumping in to a starting line up this early whether the rest of your league is or not. I'm always a last minute submitter after 2 years ago when I started Brian Westbrook over Dorsey Levens week 16 (Super Bowl) and they friggin SAT Westy. I lost by 9 points.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=224827

Salary cap keeper league, I have T Jones at $20 and Benson at $48 ($220 salary cap). If I drop Benosn there is a good chance that I can still get him back cheaper, but only if from tonight until next Sunday (draft night) he isn't named full time starter.

I might defer this one back to Cuse. First, I really hate the Chicago RB situation. I don't like either of them as anything more than a #3. Second, I'm not much of a Salary Cap player but if you can dump a guy now and get him back later at a cheaper cost....makes sense to me.

Ah okay. I suppose Dallas would be a better team to have your RB facing than New England. I do think I'll just wait and see how it plays out though, hopefully Portis will be fine and I wont have to worry about Fragile Fred at all. Thanks for the help.

Bye weeks in parentheses. I am very happy. What do you think?

We start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex(RB/WR/TE)/K/DEF

all TDs 6 points

QB 1 Point per 50 yds

RB/WR/TE 1 point per 25

no points per reception

1.2 L. Tomlinson (3)

2.11 Randy Moss (3)

3.2 Chester Taylor (6)

4.11 Jamal Lewis (7)

5.2 Kevin Jones (8)

6.11 Carolina QB (9)

7.2 Joe Horn (7)

8.11 Philadelphia Kicker (9)

9.2 K. Winslow (6)

10.11 DeAngelo Williams (9)

11.2 Greg Jones (6)

12.11 Drew Bennett (7)

13.2 Michael Clayton (4)

14.11 Hank Baskett (9)

15.2 Tampa Bay Defense (4)

16.11 Chad Jackson (6)

How did I do

QB Michael Vick,

RB Larry Johnson,

RB/WR Frank Gore

WR Marvin Harrison,

WR Randy Moss

TE Jeremy Shockey

D/ST Buccaneers

K Adam Vinatieri

BENCH

Bench Jamal Lewis

Bench Brett Favre

Bench Reggie Brown

Bench Kevan Barlow

Bench Vernon Davis

Bench Redskins D/ST

Bench Sebastian Janikowski

name='WeatherReport' post='2626866' date='Aug 27 2006, 01:22 AM']

My link: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=224796

Basically I think my team is not great at all, but I tend to be a pessimist so I want a few objective views. I look at my team and think "blah" but when I do comparisons between my team and my opponents teams I find my team a bit more reasonable.

1.11 Rudi Johnson....great pick with the 11th overall!

2.02 Warrick Dunn...a bit riskey that early, unless he gets more TD chances now.

3.11 Donald Driver...I really like Driver, but not as a #1.

4.10 Kevan Barlow....way too early! I think you could have gotten him later

5.03 Darrell Jackson...again, don't like....major injury concern already.

5.11 Alge Crumpler...another injury guy...bad shoulder..if healthy, he's great.

7.11 Eddie Kennison....dont' score enough TD's.

8.02 Chris Brown...injury history coulpled with Henry and White scare me.

9.11 Kurt Warner....GREAT upside....IF he stays healthy

10.02 Brandon Lloyd....if he beats out Randle El for starting spot, could be nice numbers

11.11 Brandon Stokley...has to step it up from last year.

12.02 Phillip Rivers....great gamble, but you needed a more solid qb to back up Warner

13.11 Jaguars...decent D.

14.02 Eric Parker....All passes go to LT, Gates, McCardell...Parker is an after thought

15.11 Jeff Reed.....kickers suck...all of them

16.02 Jon Kitna...great risk/reward guy to have as your third

Your first three picks are nice picks. Solid consistant producers. After that is where you run into trouble. You took too many injury prone players. In the case of DJax, his knee will only get worse from what I've read, I will stay far away from him this year. Warner can post incredible numbers, but he always seems to get hurt.

The team isn't bad, but you are banking on alot of good fortune to players that have had bad luck in the past. I assume Barlow will be rbbc for a few weeks at least until he gets the offense down...but he does have a chip on his shoulder which should help.

Overall...sorry to say, but yeah, I think you're in trouble. Of your top three Rudi, Warrick and Driver I think you will be fine. The rest seems like alot of game time decision guys and/or out for 2-3 week type players. You can always fix teams if you know your league well....it will take some trading and what not, but you can get it done and have a good year.

Good luck.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=224827

Salary cap keeper league, I have T Jones at $20 and Benson at $48 ($220 salary cap). If I drop Benosn there is a good chance that I can still get him back cheaper, but only if from tonight until next Sunday (draft night) he isn't named full time starter.

Drop him! He won't be named starter. He will have to really prove that he deserves the job. With Jones back on the field, he will show that he has earned the job.....Benson has alot of work cut out for him.

$48 is alot for Benson. I assume you had him last year? He had alot more value last year because we all thought he was going to be named starter.....just as this year Addai, Lendale, Maroney will all probably go for more than the starters (Rhodes, Brown, Dillon) but next year when the smoke clears the values will be more favorable. When rooks come into the league alot of time the expectations are worth paying more....when they fizzle like Benson did (in large part due to injury) it leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths and you will get him much, much cheaper this year. Besides, keeping Jones at $20 is great if he keeps the job...great value for a starting rb that does it all....he just needs to stay strong the entire year.

So drop Benson....keep Jones.

Good luck.

Welcome back Cuse. Just wondering if I could get your input on an earlier post I made. Shake told me what he thought and I pretty much agree but was just wondering what your opinion was and what the reasoning behind each would be. Thanks.

Link

How did I do

QB Michael Vick,

RB Larry Johnson,

RB/WR Frank Gore

WR Marvin Harrison,

WR Randy Moss

TE Jeremy Shockey

D/ST Buccaneers

K Adam Vinatieri

BENCH

Bench Jamal Lewis

Bench Brett Favre

Bench Reggie Brown

Bench Kevan Barlow

Bench Vernon Davis

Bench Redskins D/ST

Bench Sebastian Janikowski

Man....you're killing me! Vick and Favre!!! Please tell me you were the last guy to take your qbs!!

Johnson is great, no doubt....Gore is a nice one to have. Jamal has all the ability, now if he can find that drive, then he's gold!! Barlow was a decent pick for your fourth back. Moss and Harrison are solid and Brown is a good gamble.

Basically your starters are all pretty damn good....I really like what you have. But, what possessed you to take Vick and back him up with Favre. I love Favre and really hope he has a great year, but to back up Vick....you are putting alot on Vick and Favre to have great years.....you may be asking too much. Luckily I think the rest of your team is more than capable of making up the slack.

Other than Vick and Favre, you did a great job!

Good luck.

Welcome back Cuse. Just wondering if I could get your input on an earlier post I made. Shake told me what he thought and I pretty much agree but was just wondering what your opinion was and what the reasoning behind each would be. Thanks.

Link

With week one just a few weeks away, alot of my league is already setting up their starting line ups and things like that. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on who to start/sit and how the teams match up.

My Roster:

QB- Brady, Bledsoe

RB-LJ, Portis, McGahee, FTaylor

WR- Wayne, Chambers, Branch

Evans, Lelie, Porter

TE- Shockey

D/ST- Bucs, Redskins

K- Kaeding

start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 1 DEF/ST, 1 K.

Any input on roster set up, reasons why, potential big weeks, busts, tough matchups, etc?

I'd start Bledsoe....even without Owens, don't go with Brady. Brady has to show he can get it done with Jackson, Caldwell...and whoever else he is gonna have. Watson is his only target that he will be comfy with...so let's wait on him and see how he does.

LJ is an easy one for your rb. 2 wr's Wayne and Chambers, even though I really like Evans this year....wait and see how that offense clicks.

your wr/rb spot....I can see what Shake a leg is getting at by going with Taylor. McGahee will be playing vs a defense that will step up big for their qb and his depleted wr core....I think the Pats are a "family" and they will win the game because of defense. Portis may or may not play, even if he's named the starter, it may be a good idea to sit him just in case he carries the ball five times and the shoulder isn't ready, he may sit out the rest of the game.

Freddy is the man in Jaxonville.....Del Rio has made that perfectly clear. They are a run first team so Fred can go over the 100 yard mark if the Jags can get out to a lead. Both Fred and Willis play vs tough defenses, but I think Fred is in a much better situation over Willis.

Good luck

Bye weeks in parentheses. I am very happy. What do you think?

We start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex(RB/WR/TE)/K/DEF

all TDs 6 points

QB 1 Point per 50 yds

RB/WR/TE 1 point per 25

no points per reception

1.2 L. Tomlinson (3)

2.11 Randy Moss (3)

3.2 Chester Taylor (6)

4.11 Jamal Lewis (7)

5.2 Kevin Jones (8)

6.11 Carolina QB (9)

7.2 Joe Horn (7)

8.11 Philadelphia Kicker (9)

9.2 K. Winslow (6)

10.11 DeAngelo Williams (9)

11.2 Greg Jones (6)

12.11 Drew Bennett (7)

13.2 Michael Clayton (4)

14.11 Hank Baskett (9)

15.2 Tampa Bay Defense (4)

16.11 Chad Jackson (6)

You should be happy! LT and Moss are a great rb/wr combo. Taylor has great upside this year. Jamal and Kevin are both very nice back ups or flex spots. I'm most impressed with the wr's you got late in the draft. Bennett could post well over 1000 yards this year with Volek and Clayton can definitly come back now that he's healthy. Baskett is the feel good story of the pre season, he can carry that over and finally getting Jackson at the end....with no Branch...a hobbled Caldwell....Jackson could be in for very good things.

Excellent job.....good luck.

Well, my draft is two days away and I am completely ready....I'm busting at the seams with football knowledge. So I am here today to try and help answer any and all questions pertaining to this years player outlooks/who to draft/anything that goes along with the greatest armchair sport in the world.

Ask away!

have at it big boy

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=224880

Unless either Fitzgerald or Harrison are available, I'm figuring 2 RBs at 12 and 13. I would love Gore and Droughns or Taylor to fall to me, but if Davis is there should I take him? And am I overlooking any receivers other than Fitz and Harrison?

So who do you think will be left and who should I take?

Yep....Gore will make it to you and there is a very good chance that Droughns will. Chester is up in the air. People get turned off by Gore being a 49er.....Droughns is boring....ppl tend to not look at the yardage he puts up.....his lack of TD's hurts. Chester however, give us hope of big things, so I don't think he'll make it to you.

Dom Davis....HELL NO! Way too injury prone. The Texans are gonna head up now with Kubiak running the show and they can't depend on a guy who is hurt constantly. Morency or Lundy will get a shot to earn that job.

R. Moss or Wayne won't make it to you. Roy, Driver, Santana, Ward all prolly will.

Fred Taylor and Ahman Green are lasting forever!! Don't hestitate to take a wr with one of those picks and take Taylor a round or two later and then take some gambles on other rb handcuffs....it will payoff this year.

Good luck

Oh, My prediction for the new car.....You'll take Frank Gore with your first pick and Roy Williams with your second round pick (unless you opt for the safer route and go with Driver)

I'll take a Lexus....cause it sounds cool to say "I drive a Lexus"

Thanks for taking the time to help out.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=224921

QB - Delhomme, Carr

RB - Edge, Dillon, McAllister, FTaylor, BJacobs, JNorwood

WR - SSmith, AJ, Michael Clayton, Roddy White, Braylon Edwards

TE - LJ Smith

DST - Dallas

K - Akers

Thanks a lot!

Team looks as solid. Great starting qb, three good rb's (although Dillon and Taylor have injury history) WR's look pretty decent...I like Braylon this year. LJ is a good target for McNabb.

All in all good job. You need AJ to play to his talent this year...which I think he will. Taylor and Dillon need to stay healthy, I think Dillon will for sure and I actually like Taylor too as well....you're safe there.

You should be pretty good all year.

Good job....good luck

and now my friends.........I am done for the weekend.....mama says I gotta go to sleep and my league's draft is tomarrow, so I have to get up early to get all my running done.

Best of luck to everyone....I'll be back next week to try and help all I can.....woo hooo....we're getting closer!!!

Hey Cuse...tks for the feedback, it is much appreciated...

Your depth at rb is thin. Ahman hasn't been able to stay healthy for two years now, so he's big question mark. I think Deuce will be fine, I just don't know what his role will be. Caddy and Jordan are solid. I would try and find a way to get a solid starter at rb.....I don't even care who it would be, as long as it was a guy you know you can count on to make it through the season! If there is no one there, I wouldn't worry about it too much....if you have to roll the dice with your rb's it's not a bad foursome to do it with.

I was checking today, what RB were out there to pick up on the waiver wire, pickings are slim. I'd really appreciate your advice on whom I should target, I was intrigued by the following guys...

V.Morency - HOU - With D.Davis's injury, he is in line to start a game or two, maybe more?

J.Norwood - ATL - Well he is the clear #2 in ATL behind Dunn and has looked very good in the preseason.

M.Drew - JAX - Longshot here, but G.JOnes just sustained a knee injury (not sure on severtiy) and F.Taylor is getting any younger and always seems to get hurt and Drew has had a few moments in the preseason.

other guys available:

C. Perry - CIN

S.Davis - STL - Hasn't Jackson been fighting some nagging injuries?

M.Bennett - KC - handcuffs to LJ

M.Moore - MIN - C.Taylor has struggled in preseason and Moore performed well last year

M.Turner - handcuffs to LT

M.Morris - handcuffs to S.Alexander

D.Staley - PIT

Or I could cover myself by selecting M.Pittman\TB hancuffs to Cadillac or S.Gado...A.Green's back-up

Any advice on 2-3 guys to narrow in on?

Freddy is the man in Jaxonville.....Del Rio has made that perfectly clear. They are a run first team so Fred can go over the 100 yard mark if the Jags can get out to a lead. Both Fred and Willis play vs tough defenses, but I think Fred is in a much better situation over Willis.

Hey, I'm pretty proud of myself! I hit most of these answers pretty good!

I was dead wrong on Caddy and Simms for week one....but I think I was pretty close on about everything else!

Hell, ask away....I'm on a roll!

Been offered SA for Holt and Westbrook.

Pull the trigger?

Nope.....not unless you get another quality wr in the deal.

I love Alexander and the addition of Branch is only gonna make SA better! You don't want to give up your #1 rb (assuming Westy is your #1) and #1 wr and not get at least a #2 wr in return.

Westy and Holt will always outscore SA, no matter how great SA is!

Start 2 RB, 3 WR:

Scoring for RB/WR: 6 pts per 100 yds rush/rec, 3 pts per td, 3 pts per long td (20 rush / 40 rec)

My Rbs: Alexander, Portis, Westbrook, Gado, Morency, M. Morris

My Wrs: Fitzgerald, Housh, Galloway, Coles, Mark Clayton

Westbrook has less value than you would think due to the scoring. Getting 80 rush yds 60 rec yds 0 TDs? NO POINTS. value is on TDs and 100 yard producers.

My trading partner wants Westbrook, thinks he needs an RB and is an Eagle fan. His team:

RB: Edge, Lamont, Droughns, Anderson, Crockett, Buckhalter

WR: Ward, S. Moss, Branch, Andre Johnson

Which WR should I target? Ward isn't exactly a stud in this scoring system either.

Thoughts on a Westbrook for Moss or Westbrook for Branch trade? It leaves me thin at RB, but my RBs are studs. Rolling the dice, but if it pans out, should be a championship.

I have too many eggs in one basket. Standard scoring. What types of receivers could I expect to get in return for Joey Galloway?

12 Team League: in my league a guy propose a trade for j. delhomme for F. gore I decline. But he has M. Harrison, so a F. Gore for M. Harrison trade is that a equal trade ? thanks in advance

Start 2 RB, 3 WR:

Scoring for RB/WR: 6 pts per 100 yds rush/rec, 3 pts per td, 3 pts per long td (20 rush / 40 rec)

My Rbs: Alexander, Portis, Westbrook, Gado, Morency, M. Morris

My Wrs: Fitzgerald, Housh, Galloway, Coles, Mark Clayton

Westbrook has less value than you would think due to the scoring. Getting 80 rush yds 60 rec yds 0 TDs? NO POINTS. value is on TDs and 100 yard producers.

My trading partner wants Westbrook, thinks he needs an RB and is an Eagle fan. His team:

RB: Edge, Lamont, Droughns, Anderson, Crockett, Buckhalter

WR: Ward, S. Moss, Branch, Andre Johnson

Which WR should I target? Ward isn't exactly a stud in this scoring system either.

Thoughts on a Westbrook for Moss or Westbrook for Branch trade? It leaves me thin at RB, but my RBs are studs. Rolling the dice, but if it pans out, should be a championship.

I wouldn't do it.

SA (and Morris) are great to have....very solid.

Westy and Portis are injury risks this year....helk, Portis got hurt again last night (don't know the extent) you really need to keep both as insurance in case one goes down!

You've got Fitz and Coles. Fitz is money week in and week out. With a healthy Pennington, Coles will be a solid wr all year! Galloway is very good in your league for two reasons. He will get 100 yd games and score you long TD's. Housh is another guy that can get you long TD's and an occasional 100 yd game. Clayton is on an up and coming offense.

You don't need this trade.....the other guy does! You are going to be fine. S. Moss is a much better gamble than Branch, but you don't need him.

I have too many eggs in one basket. Standard scoring. What types of receivers could I expect to get in return for Joey Galloway?

Tough one. I like Joey, but his age and injury history are going to limit his value. You should be able to get wr's ranked between 15-30 for him. You won't get the second tier guys, but guys like Glenn, Coles, AJ, McCardell.

The biggest problem is age more than anything. Most guys think we've seen the best from Joey, whereas if you try to get a younger unproven guy....owners aren't willing to part knowing that the younger wr's still have their best days ahead of them.

McCardell is a good guy to target. Rivers will get better and better as the year progresses. McCardell will become a reliable target for Rivers and should post another 1000 yd season and put up 6-8 TD's.

If this thread is still alive I could use some help. I am not sure what to do. I have a trade proposal in the air right now, and I would like your opinion. My team is in my sig, and we start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1WR/RB, 1TE, 1K, and 1DST.

I give: Heap/Lundy/Was D

I get: SMoss/MJones/CarD

Is this a smart move to help my team? Would you do this move?

Also would you consider Heap for SMoss straight up? Is this a better move for me?

Thanks in advance for your help.

12 Team League: in my league a guy propose a trade for j. delhomme for F. gore I decline. But he has M. Harrison, so a F. Gore for M. Harrison trade is that a equal trade ? thanks in advance

It's in the eye of the beholder! Harrison is a top flight #1 wr that is about as consistant as you will find. Gore is a great situation to succeed.

So it's proven greatness vs. potential greatness.

Since running backs are at a higher premium I think it's a fair trade...especially if Gore can duplicate what he did this week the rest of the year. Personally, I think if you are sitting really good at rb, then I would offer the trade, but if you are the least bit shaky don't make the offer.

It is definitly a fair trade on both sides.

3 Questions

1)My 2 QB's are J.Plummer and M.Vick. Should I look to dump Plummer and pick up someone else to start or do I just start Vick who I already have? Here is a list of QB's on the wire: Pennigton, Alex Smith, R.Grossman, D.Carr, B.Johnson, J.Kitna, etc...

2) My TE is Chris Cooley but after watching that Washington game last night he is clearly not in there offensive plans like he was last year. Who would you pick up? Here is who is available on the wire as of today: Dan Wilcox, Veron Davis, Dallas Clark, Chris Baker, Desmond Clark, B.Utecht, B.Troupe, D.Graham, etc..

3) Should I drop Sebastian Janikowski?

Please Help Me!!! I got tatooed in week 1! The rest of my team is in my signature.

Thank you very much in advance!!!!!

If this thread is still alive I could use some help. I am not sure what to do. I have a trade proposal in the air right now, and I would like your opinion. My team is in my sig, and we start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1WR/RB, 1TE, 1K, and 1DST.

I give: Heap/Lundy/Was D

I get: SMoss/MJones/CarD

Is this a smart move to help my team? Would you do this move?

Also would you consider Heap for SMoss straight up? Is this a better move for me?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I would do this trade based on you improving your defense. Santana is a great wr and will help, but you have Bryant who should do well also (SSmith and CJ are no brainers) but with Smith's injury, it would be nice to have SMoss instead of Clayton!! Heap is a favorite of mine, but you have Watson who should be a consistant target for Brady this year. Lundy and Jones....who cares. You have four guys ahead of Lundy anyways.

I would do the trade because I think Carolina is a good upgrade at defense and Watson can be as productive as Heap and SMoss is a great #3 wr or fill in.

I'd accept it!

I am thinking about accepting a trade of Ward and Culpepper for C. Taylor and Glenn. What do you think? I am pretty solid at rb but after Taylor's game last night he may turn out very solid. We only get 3 points per passing td and 1 pt per 20 passing yards so qb's aren't weighted as heavy. My team is:

Qb: Warner/Kitna

Rb: R. Johnson, R. Brown, D. Foster, C. Taylor, T. Jones, D. Williams, W. Lundy, B. Jacobs

wr: R. Williams, R. Wayne, Glenn, M. Jones

I am also thinking about dropping Lundy and picking up T. Williamson, what do you think, good move?

3 Questions

1)My 2 QB's are J.Plummer and M.Vick. Should I look to dump Plummer and pick up someone else to start or do I just start Vick who I already have? Here is a list of QB's on the wire: Pennigton, Alex Smith, R.Grossman, D.Carr, B.Johnson, J.Kitna, etc...

2) My TE is Chris Cooley but after watching that Washington game last night he is clearly not in there offensive plans like he was last year. Who would you pick up? Here is who is available on the wire as of today: Dan Wilcox, Veron Davis, Dallas Clark, Chris Baker, Desmond Clark, B.Utecht, B.Troupe, D.Graham, etc..

3) Should I drop Sebastian Janikowski?

Please Help Me!!! I got tatooed in week 1! The rest of my team is in my signature.

Thank you very much in advance!!!!!

1--Of that group I'd take Brad Johnson over Plummer or Vick. What you seen from Johnson last night is only the beginning. Give the wr's more time with him and things are really going to explode in Minnesota. Grossman is very intriguing, but I don't trust his fragile frame!

2--Vernon Davis...no question! I like Cooley, but as you stated....it didn't look good last night. I wouldn't put alot of stock in one game though. Davis on the other hand is a big part of the 49er offense and he will get used alot this year. He did have a bad stat line though....5-37 with a TD...problem was is he caught a 31 yd TD....so he had 4 catches for 6 yards...yikes?! None the less...he's a guy that will keep getting better. Possibly better than anyone...even Mr. Gates!

3--Janikowski.....yes drop him....I don't even know who is available! Find a kicker that is on a team that will score alot of points and take him!

Good luck

I am thinking about accepting a trade of Ward and Culpepper for C. Taylor and Glenn. What do you think? I am pretty solid at rb but after Taylor's game last night he may turn out very solid. We only get 3 points per passing td and 1 pt per 20 passing yards so qb's aren't weighted as heavy. My team is:

Qb: Warner/Kitna

Rb: R. Johnson, R. Brown, D. Foster, C. Taylor, T. Jones, D. Williams, W. Lundy, B. Jacobs

wr: R. Williams, R. Wayne, Glenn, M. Jones

I am also thinking about dropping Lundy and picking up T. Williamson, what do you think, good move?

You do need better wr's and you have the rb's to get them. This trade however is not a good one for you.

What you seen from Chester is what you'll get all year. We all know how much Westy did in Philly the past few years...well, now that same offense is in Minn.....so do not let Taylor go if you're not going to get a better deal than this. You don't need Culpepper....but you need Glenn.

I would definitly try to upgrade at wr, but this trade does not benefit you at all.

Yes, drop Lundy and pick up Williamson. I like Lundy, but you are loaded at rb and Williamson is the go to guy in Minn...get him before it's too late.

Cuse would you do Heap for SMoss even up, if my other deal falls through? Based upon the roster in my sig. Thanks again.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=231414

Cuse, could you check mine out from last night? I'm not sure if the advice I got was that great or not. I think Bledsoe could be the answer (esp. since i picked up romo off FA list yesterday to be safe), but I'm just not sure. I would need to make a deal to get a QB since there are absolutely NO starting QB's left on FA list right now.

I play in a standard non-PPR 12 team league and I am thinking of offering a Holt for C. Taylor trade. Would you do it? Is it to soon? Have you seen enough from Taylor. He looked good but he YPC were very low. I need at rb. I was thinking about either starting Rhodes this week or just going 4 wide. My team is:

Qb: McNabb, Warner, Bledsoe

Rb: LJ, Droughns, Rhodes, Addai, Benson

Wr: Holt, Chambers, Housh, Mason, Henry

The other owner has the following players at rb and wr:

Rb: R. Brown, Portis, C. Taylor

Wr: S. Moss, Kennison, Key. Johnson, Glenn, Williamson

Cuse would you do Heap for SMoss even up, if my other deal falls through? Based upon the roster in my sig. Thanks again.

Yes, I think Moss is gonna be a big part of that offense again. Heap is a great tight end, but I think Watson will do pretty well in his place. Moss solidifies your wr core as a top notch group.

It's in the eye of the beholder! Harrison is a top flight #1 wr that is about as consistant as you will find. Gore is a great situation to succeed.

So it's proven greatness vs. potential greatness.

Since running backs are at a higher premium I think it's a fair trade...especially if Gore can duplicate what he did this week the rest of the year. Personally, I think if you are sitting really good at rb, then I would offer the trade, but if you are the least bit shaky don't make the offer.

It is definitly a fair trade on both sides.

kewl thnx :pointstosky: