L. Evans

Bryant

TE

Colston

K

Wilkins

Def

SD

I am 3-4 after this week, can I make the playoffs with this line up?

First of all, you definitely got the bad side of that trade. Berrian is a solid WR this year and Taylor is only getting better. Bryant still is not worth Berrian yet and Alexander will still be out for probably another week and will take a while to get back into the swing of things. As to your question, its hard to say without knowing the rest of the teams in your league, their rosters, your scoring system, and things like that. I'd recommend trying to be more specific in the question otherwise provide enough information. Good luck though.

I wouldn't have made that trade. I think Bryant is average at best...Berrian is a stud. Taylor and Alexander will probably be about even from here on out...although Alexander might be better if you make the playoffs. Can't tell without more info on the playoff situation. Thanks for your help.

I am leaning towards saying it's a good trade for you. As far as the playoffs, I think it comes down to picking the QB that you are going to start each week. If you can choose the QB that will get you the most points that week, I think you should be okay until Shaun Alexander comes back. That's going to be tough with your QBs, which all seem to be up and down from week to week.

I like it because you have 2 good RBs who can produce while you weather the next couple of weeks until Alexander returns. He has way more upside than Chester. I actually like Bryant more than Berrian. I honestly dont think the Chicago offense is that good. But hey neither is SF's but they have made a major improvement over last year. Bryant has also been fairly productive as well so no it was not a bad move.

If Alexander gets back to form then you will be fine. I traded for him myself and am waiting for his return. The only thing I worry about is your RBs while waiting for his return. Overall I'd say it was a fair trade.

Thanks for mine

Thanks for the response...

As for your trade....at first glance, I was gonna say bad trade for the short term, but if you are doing this for the playoffs, if you make it, then you made a great trade. But you need to make the playoffs for you to reap the benefits

Thanks for answering mine. I think you've given yourself a better chance at making the playoffs by acquiring SA. He has alot of upside once he comes back.

TFAM

I like the trade.

Berrian will (probably) slow down as the Bears try to get MM more involved and their running game back on track. Add to this the cold weather games coming up and BBs production is likely to drop a bit.

I think it will pay off if SA comes back strong.

At 3-4 you made a panic move but it could pay off big. You better play .500 ball at least until Alexander returns, then make your move.

If you are 3-4 with your current lineup, you needed a change. If you can squeeze through the next few weeks and grab a win or two, I think it might payoff. It will be a good trade as long as Alexander returns to his old self. I think he will.

Thanks!

ya i think with this trade ull make a solid push for the playoffs and have a better chance if u get in the playoffs with SA. in the long run it should help you out more than ur current roster.

I like it. Those that are sold on Berrian can see what happens when Grossman is off his game. Bernard is due for a reality check. They have played some poor defenses that inflated his value. SA will return to form. I drafted him and have no choic but to stick with him. I'd hate to trade him then he blows up. Patience is a virtue and I think those that own SA will be rewarded for the slow start.

As far as a playoff team. Yeah .... like all of us you need to be a little luck and good. Decent team overall

Well I'm pullin for you hoping it's a good trade assuming Alexander is back at it in a week or so, I have him too so I hope you made a good trade.

You did take a shot and thats always a good thing, I just worry that when SA does return he won't be playing at 100% the rest of the year. Seattle now lost Hasselbeck with a knee injury and he could miss 3 or 4 games SA with Wallace just won't be the same. It's tough to give up Taylor who seems to be getting better as the year goes on and his O-Line has more time together. But I think you do have enough depth at RB to have taken a chance like this. I agree Berrian will not keep putting up numbers like he has, the colder and windier it gets in Chicago the more they will run, so you really didn't lose much in getting Bryant who is kinda streaky but you won't have to play him on a weekly basis.

Good Luck

Thanks for answering mine

Peace...

I think you can make a playoff push once SA comes back. Teams will start to possibly stack the box more against the Vikings because Taylor has been so successful thus far. I have Berrian and after seeing the monday night game against Arizona I'm not sold on him because of Grossman. First play of the game if he hit Berrian in stride he was gone for a TD. Grossman was rattled and made some horrible passes so it's all about how he rebounds. Bryant is streaky but San Fran doesn't have the hardest schedule. Same thing for SA and Seattle who's 2nd half schedule is heavily in their favor. Have to agree with other posters who said at 3-4 it might be time to make a move. I think you have the RB depth to get bye until SA comes back and once he does if he comes back strong you could be in a position to add another piece with a lesser RB.

Thanks for answering mine.

i think that ur team is still solid, regardless of the trade. U have a better Rb in Alexander, and if u have a good record right now, just think about the end of the season. Thats when ur players will matter the most.

^^^^help me out

I guess you were worried about Alexander being out, I have berrian and he is solid so far. I would have stayed with what you had b4 for now atleast. You have a good time, i think its an even trade.

I think you have to roll the dice a couple times a season to really win in FF so I like your trade because Alexander can be really good but w/ Hasselbeck out for awhile and he going to miss another week you better be able to hold out until both are back and get a game or two under their belts to get things rolling again.

thanks for mine

I think you did well. SA's upside when Hasselbeck returns is much more than Chester's. Berrian is better than Bryant, but this trade does not impact your team much. THanks for answering mine!

Thanks 4 mine...

I think that the trade should benefit you in a couple of weeks. I may have stayed put, but the trade is pretty even...Good luck

I have to say, I don't like that trade. But what's done is done, and your lineup is still enviable. The hard part is going to be keeping the points up until Alexander is back. Perhaps Leon Washington is still on your waiver? What I'd be more concerned about is finding a QB you can ride for the rest of the season.

Thanks for mine.

I personally don't like the trade, mainly because I don't like Alexander this year as a RB.

Berrian > Bryant

And Taylor has produced much more than Alexander, even when Alexander was healthy.

enviable? I am 3-4. One of my wins was by 6 pts, one by .5 points and 1 by .01pts. My team sucks!!! I should be 1-6.

I like the Trade Alexander Comes back next week he probably has the softest Schedule in the league.. berrian is still unproven ..

You get alexander back next week you can def make playoffs.. Nice WR core 2 I think Denver will have to stat passing more to win games and walker will really come on...