Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

Cuse9's Help Thread

Cuse9-

First some league info:

My league awards 2 points for each rushing or receiving yard, 2 points per reception and 60 points per TD. Teams start a QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, Flex (WR/RB), TE, K, DST. I have to keep one franchise player who will be MJD and then I have the option to keep 2 others. I will also keep De'Angelo Williams and Brees. This will give me 3 keepers and once all teams have 3 players amongst franchise players, keepers of drafting in their set position, the whole league starts drafting in serpentine format in what would be round 3 (all franchise players do not count as a round so the second player teams take is essentially round 1).

So, my question:

I also have Marshawn Lynch and would really like to trade him for a draft pick. With my keepers, I need to take WRs and would like to grab a good one as I have the 12th pick in a 12-team league. I was much in the same position last season and chose Santonio Holmes...would like to do a better job this year. I figure if I can get a pick in position 1-5 in my league's 3rd round and then having the 12th and 13th pick in the same round, I can score big with a good draft. So, what is fair value for Lynch?

Here are the rosters of potential trade partners who need RB help. What makes this situation difficult at this point is that teams have not named their franchise players or any keepers.

Team 1 (4th pick)-

QB-C Pennington, B Favre

RB-C Portis, J.J. Arrington, L White, C Buckhalter, D McFadden, E James, M Bush

WR-L Evans, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, T Holt, A Toomer, A Randle El, D' Stallworth, M Jenkins

Team 2 (1st pick)

QB-E Manning, B Quinn

RB-J Addai, T Hightower, F Taylor, M Barber, M Pittman, T.J. Duckett

WR-D Hester, G Jennings, M Colston, D Patten, G Holt, J Gaffney, P Burress

Team 3 (5th pick)

QB-T Thigpen, K Collins, P Rivers

RB-J Norwood, R Brown, B Jacobs, D Rhodes, F Jones, S Alexander

WR-I Hilliard, M Austin, R Moss, B Jones, J Galloway

Team 4 (2nd pick)

QB-J Cutler, J Campbell

RB-C Benson, J Fargas, S Morris, A Green, B Green-Ellis, S Young, W Parker

WR-A Gonzalez, M Muhammad, T Owens, A Boldin, C Ochocinco, K Walter, M Floyd

Team 2 has some very good keepers: Barber, Jennings and Colston.....he's out.

Team 1 only has Portis

Team 3 has Moss and prolly Jacobs

Team 4 has Boldin and prolly Owens.

Lynch is gonna be a hard sell this year. With his three game suspension, a new offensive star in town and the talented Fred Jackson, he may never be the feature back he had so much promise to become. He's gonna be a hard sell. In keeper leagues though, get anything you can. Obviously Team 1 needs keepers. He would be my first option to trade with. Remember though, you lose Lynch for nothing, so don't ask too much. Make him an offer that helps you in the draft and gives him a keeper. I don't think Lynch is worth a first rounder, unless you're going to give a 3/4th in return?

Hopefully you can pull something off, but don't be surprized if you get no love for Lynch.

hey man,

got another question concerning another league im in this is a shallow 8team league. there arent any flex spots and the scoring is standard expect for receptions where you get 10yards per point,5pts at 100yards and 7pts at 150yards the same goes for the rushing yards stat.

I was offered

Turner

Boss

for

AJ

Witten

I know I dont have much wr depth but I wouldnt mind having turner or is that a fair trade in your opinion I just think theres a huge drop off btwn witten and boss

heres my team for this league

QB:Ryan

WR:Moss

WR:AJ

WR:A.Gonzalez

RB:P.Thomas

RB:Barber

TE:Witten

K:Hartley

DEF:SD

Bench

QB:Orton

WR:Berrian

WR:Hester

RB:Mccoy

RB:Ronnie Brown

RB:Mcfadden

RB:Moreno

RB:Felix jones

His team

QB:Mcnabb

WR:Calvin Johnson

WR:TJ Housch

WR.Santana Moss

TE:Tony Gonzalez

RB:Turner

RB:Portis

K:Nate Kaeding

DEF:Carolina

Bench

Qb:Big Ben

QB:Garrad

WR:Driver

WR:Holt

WR:Desean Jackson

RB:LJ

TE:Kevin Boss

thanks alot man

FFRook

Noway do you do this trade. The best wr and te for a top five rb. You would be giving up way too much in this year. At least he could have thrown in a decent TE...Kevin Boss, blah! There should almost be noway you trade Witten or AJ this year. Witten is position to have his greatest year ever. Stick with what you got.

Hey Cuse,

My 12 team redraft is about to come up (should know draft position soon) and i try to go into it with a bit of a strategy in the early rounds (Don't always stick to it, depending on how the draft is unfolding). I'm going RB in the 1st round, but i'm trying to decide between getting one of the top tier QBs or WRs in the 2nd round. It's standard scoring non-PPR except all TDs are 6 pts. Needless to say QBs put up some points. I'm just not sure if the drop off from tier 1 to tier 2 QBs is as big as it seems to be with WRs. Would you look at one of the top tier WRs in the 2nd and wait on a QB or grab a Brees or Brady in the second?

Never go into a draft with a strategy per say. Target certain guys, sleepers, breakout players. First round, if you get pick 10...are you going to take Gore or Slaton over AJ or Fitz? I wouldn't. Take the best player that falls to you. This year we have a boatload of decent rb's. There is no reason to have to go rb with your first pick.

As for QB you have five: Brady, Brees, Warner, Rodgers, Peyton. Then you have a bunch that are really close. I'd pass on QB's until later, unless you have the 2nd or 3rd pick. Then when your second round pick rolls around if you have to choos from Colston, Roddy, Portis or Brees, you may want to go Brees?!

Stud wr's are slim pickins this year. You have about 8 that are shoe in's for a great year and a handful that are close. I would not hesitate to take two in the first two rounds and draft rb heavy in rounds 3-8.

You are right, the dropoff in QB's compared to WR is a big difference this year. I would target getting at least on stud wr if possible.

I'm not sure if I answered your question properly?! I think I was telling you what you already knew...lol.

Good luck.

What do you think the best prison break movie of all time is? I think it's a toss up between Escape From Alcatraz and The Shawshank Redemption.

Escape From Alcatraz is based on a true story and I think they made it.

The Shawshank Redemption has the immensely underrated Tim Robbins and the greatest actor of all time....Bob Gunton.

Easily the answer is Escape From Alcatraz. The reason is because the move was about breaking out of prison. They may have made it, they may have not. They never found the them....alive or dead.

Shawshank is the greatest movie of all-time because of what the movie represents. The movie has nothing to do with a prison break. It's about controlling your own life and living. Remember the line: "Either get busy living or get busy dying" How true is that to all of us? Are you living your life? Are you simply waiting to die? Andy could have went into prison and accepted life the way it was. He simply refused. He fought off the butt rammers every time, never giving up. He built a library. He got himself a job. He constantly found ways to better himself and refused to walk the beaten path. In the end his refusal to "wait and die" paid off.

So many other story lines. While Andy was on the outside, he and the warden had similar lives. Both had respectable jobs and thought they had perfect control of their lives. Andy was straight as could be, while the warden was crooked as could be. Bottom line is they both thought they had life licked, but neither had no clue that they really had no control! One ends up in prison, one ends up with his hole in his head. It just proves you never know what tomarrow will bring.

Perserverience. With all the abuse Andy took while in prison it would have been easy for an innocent man to reached his breaking point and killed himself. Using a small rock hammer and a poster of Raquel Welch he managed to make hole that must have taken 10+ years.

Planning and attention to detail: Now Andy could have simply broke out of prison and ran. Oh no, he devised a plan to break out, cash in and bring down a crooked prison. While the plan took years to develop, it took one day for Andy to pull it all off. Perfect attention to detail made this possible.

Finally, Live! Are you living? Do you go to work everyday, pay your bills and do the same routine day after day after day? If you are...is that living? Do you have a plan? Do you have a dream? Are you doing anything about it? Andy had a plan, a dream and figured exactly how to make it happen. Some guys refuse to go off the beaten path, while others thrive on it. The ones that are living life are usually the ones the take the less traveled road in search of life.

Shawshank is so much more than simply a prison break movie. Don't take your life and the people/things for granted, it can all be taken away from you in a second. Come up with a plan/dream and make it happen. In the words of Jimmy V "Don't give up, don't ever give up". If things are bad, make them better.

My problem is I'm "Red". I'm waiting for one of my friends to come up this great plan and make everything happen. I just want to show up on the beach after he did all the hardwork and enjoy the fruits of his labor.

My problem is I'm "Red". I'm waiting for one of my friends to come up this great plan and make everything happen. I just want to show up on the beach after he did all the hardwork and enjoy the fruits of his labor.

There was a guy in Blue Oyster Cult that played the cowbell. That could be you.

Otherwise, great post on the movies. You should be a movie critic. :music_guitarred:

Ok here's my problem maybe you can help me with. I'm i'm a keeper league where we keep 1 player and 1 rookie from last year my rookie keeper is McFadden and I have to decide between Micheal Turner, Andre Johnson, Kurt Warner, Tony Romo, and Tom Brady. It's a 1 Pt. PPR league QB's get 6pts for TD's and we get bonus points for 100 yards rushing or reciving and also bonus pts for 300 yards passing and bonus points for long touchdowns. I've asked this question of another so called expert and he said Turner which would be the logical choice in past years but RB's suck now for points because of all the RBBC . In my league last year the top ten players consisted of 6 Qb'd 2 WR and 2 RB the top 5 were all QB's. Also my draft position is 11 in our 12 team league. So what do you think? I'm really torn.

How did you acquire the three guys with the biggest question marks around them?! Is LT over the hill? How will Cutler do without Marshall/Royal? Will Marshall be traded or unhappily stay? How many carries will Jones and Choice steal from Barber? Is Pierre Thomas the real deal?

I think this one is pretty easy. You have to keep the three running backs. Even if LT never returns to the fantasy stud that he once was he should still post great numbers. Pierre has Drew Brees saying he's their #1 back. He's the feature back in the highest scoring team in the NFL. He has good hands and stays in at the goalline and in that offense, there will be plenty of chances for both catches and TD's. Barber is the best offensive player on the team. Jones is a nice change of pace back and Choice is good for a spell, but Barber showed last year he can do it all when asked. Barber and Thomas are both young as well, so you'll have them for years to come.

Cutler will be throwing to Kilroy and Me_2008 this year!? Plus there are so many decent QB's this year. You can let Cutler go and draft Schaub in round three or four. Marshall gets in too much trouble. Nothing worse than having one of your keepers serving a suspension. He's a ticking timebomb waiting to get into trouble. Throw in the fact that he's not happy...yikes. Don't forget about Eddie Royal. LBH has had him a rediculous workout regimine this off season to vault him into the best wr in the game!

I would however do this: Once the season starts pray that LT has a couple great games right from the get go. Then trade him for a younger player that gives you better keeper value in the future.

ty for the reply. Its actually will be a fresh redraft come next offseason so I plan to keep LT and will not be in any rush to deal him.

right now I am keeping Pierre Thomas but I am torn between Marshall and Barber. If Marshall stays on the field I think Orton can get him enough balls to warrant keeping him.

Hey Cuse. Glad you're back.

Quick keeper question - trade Peyton Manning for Brady? Or should I be concerned about the knee vs the fact that Peyton rarely gets touched.

Thx!

Hey Cuse. Glad you're back.

Quick keeper question - trade Peyton Manning for Brady? Or should I be concerned about the knee vs the fact that Peyton rarely gets touched.

Thx!

I would rather have Brady. The offense is intact in NE and Brady simply added another weapon in Galloway with the main ones, Moss and Welker, in place. I really like Manning, but to be successful they have to get their running game going. I think with Donald Brown they have that back that can get the job done when Addai faulters. The Pats don't need to run. I have no concerns over Brady's knee. He is #1 on my QB list ahead of Brees, Manning, Vick....don't matter. Brady is once again in the best fantasy seat in the house again.

Manning will have "bad" games while Brady simply won't. I would make the trade.

Ok here's my problem maybe you can help me with. I'm i'm a keeper league where we keep 1 player and 1 rookie from last year my rookie keeper is McFadden and I have to decide between Micheal Turner, Andre Johnson, Kurt Warner, Tony Romo, and Tom Brady. It's a 1 Pt. PPR league QB's get 6pts for TD's and we get bonus points for 100 yards rushing or reciving and also bonus pts for 300 yards passing and bonus points for long touchdowns. I've asked this question of another so called expert and he said Turner which would be the logical choice in past years but RB's suck now for points because of all the RBBC . In my league last year the top ten players consisted of 6 Qb'd 2 WR and 2 RB the top 5 were all QB's. Also my draft position is 11 in our 12 team league. So what do you think? I'm really torn.

This one is very tough!

We can eliminate Romo and Warner. They aren't as good as Brady, so they're gone.

Tom Brady

Michael Turner

Andre Johnson

First, I would eliminate Turner. Turner benefited from a great offensive system that allowed Ryan time to grow. With a year under his belt, White, Jenkins and a new weapon in TE Gonzo it will allow Ryan to "let loose" this year and open the offense up. This will be great for Turner, cause it will keep him fresher. He will not get the amount of carries he had last year, which will result in fewer yards. His TD should stay about the same. He's non existant in the passing game. Throw in the fact that running backs are deep this year, well at least alot deeper than they've been in the recent past!

So, you have Andre Johnson, my #1 rated WR and Tom Brady, my #1 rated QB. Tom Brady is great and the only reason to doubt him is because of his knee. Personally, I'm not worried about his knee one bit. He's in the best QB friendly offense this side of New Orleans and he'll assuredly get 4000 yds and 30+ TD's. However, you have a pretty deep QB class this year as well. Along with the top five, you have about ten more that have tremendous potential this year.

Andre Johnson is the best of the best. If not for Fitz' amazing post season Andre would be the easy number one WR this year. As it is, he'll get you catches, 100 yd games, long TD's, short TD's and a ton of yards. The offense is only getting better and AJ benefits the most from this. The wide receiver pool is very shallow this year. After the top ten there is a severe drop off. AJ simply has too much talent and potential for another monster year to let go.

I would keep AJ. You definitly have some great talent to choose from, but AJ's value based on his position is too good to pass up.

ty for the reply. Its actually will be a fresh redraft come next offseason so I plan to keep LT and will not be in any rush to deal him.

right now I am keeping Pierre Thomas but I am torn between Marshall and Barber. If Marshall stays on the field I think Orton can get him enough balls to warrant keeping him.

I definitly understand the decision making on Marshall vs Barber. As we've seen, WR's are at a premium this year. Your best bet is to find a Canadian quarter. Head you keep Barber, tails you keep Marshall. :pointstosky:

Heya Cuse!

I ended up getting the 7th pick :headbanger: in a 12 team redraft non PPR. Its looking like Jackson, LT, and Gore will be available. How would you rank them? I keep going back and forth on LT. I plan on targeting one of the top tier WRs in round 2. How do you feel about Wayne, Smith, and Colston? Guessing they will be the ones available.

Thanks

hey Cuse9 interesting service, thanks for doing it.

non PPR, 5 keeper league. 5pt bonus for 100yd for RBs.

i currently have Turner,SJAX, BMarshall,BEdwards,Calvin overall picks 3,13,24,27. so im pretty good now. I am prone to trade,sometimes one too many, but "onward out!".

Guy is offering me 1 overall and Pierre Thomas for Turner. Seems like this could be the 1 too many spot, I just got turner in a package deal and love him! Thomas is interesting esp. with Reggie's knee thing. Seems Thomas will only get more and more and value increases.

both guys play for great teams, dont think Thomas outshoots Turner or anything too crazy, but i do tend to chase potential. Also getting the #1 overall gives me alot more room to build my squad. Gates is going back in the draft, who I love and i could still get a top 2 rookie RB. Or usually trade day someone gives up a 1 and a 2 for the top pick or so.

you seem to like both of these backs, but Turner is a top 5 guy most places and so far PT is a late 2nd early 3rd guy. I think Bush' knee not looking so good puts PT on the quick rise starting like Monday. Still quite a disparity, unless you're just chasing potential... which probably loses more FF than it wins.- thanks for anything, like reading your stuff

See below. I am looking to move either Hasselbeck, Hightower, or Sproles for another WR. I have Moore and Jennings with the same bye week. I want to keep my other 3 RB's. I think they will get enough carries to get me decent fantasy points. Your help is fantastic!

QB's: Ryan & Hasselbeck

RB's: SJax, R. Brown, McFadden, Sproles, & Hightower

WR's: Jennings, Moore, and Gonzo

TE: Winslow

K: Kasay

DEF: WAS

3 IDP's

14 Team, PPR

Hey Cuse - thanks for the help on my earlier question. Here's another.

I'm thinking of trying to trade Witten & Beanie Wells for Pierre Thomas (who is on the block) and Shady McCoy.

We start: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, OP, K, DST

My team:

Palmer, Stafford

Forte, Westbrook, Wells. D Brown, Coffee

Boldin, Marshall, Avery, L Moore

Gates, Witten

Seems like it would make me better long term getting McCoy also. Hate losing Beanie but the Cards do throw a lot and I only get 4 keepers for next year. I could probably trade Witten for Colston but would have to throw in Moore or Avery (which seems unbalanced to me).

What do you think?

Heya Cuse!

I ended up getting the 7th pick :wacko: in a 12 team redraft non PPR. Its looking like Jackson, LT, and Gore will be available. How would you rank them? I keep going back and forth on LT. I plan on targeting one of the top tier WRs in round 2. How do you feel about Wayne, Smith, and Colston? Guessing they will be the ones available.

Thanks

Anything other than picks 1-2-3 are terrible this year! Peterson, MJD and Forte are easy top three picks. After those three.....ugh! You can get the same talent picking from the 12 spot that you can get from the 4 spot! You have two options:

1 - Draft whoever you feel will have the best year. Just about everyone outside of the main three have alot of question marks around them. Personally, I would most likely take a wide receiver. AJ, Moss or Fitz.

-I'd stay away from LT this year. Sproles will certainly cut into LT's carries. The team performs best when LT is at 100%. They need him to perform when they get to the playoffs, no reason to make him the fantasy stud during the year and have him fizzle in the playoffs. Plus with his recent injuries, I'll pass.

-Steven Jackson can't stay healthy. He's had one great year and ever since he continues to dissapoint by watching from the sidelines. Add the fact that he has no proven weapons around him I think he's in for a long year.

Then you have Chris Johnson, Steve Slaton, Michael Turner and Frank Gore. Let's add stellar wr's in Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson and Randy Moss.

Can you really say LT/SJax/Gore are better than Slaton, Turner, CJ2 or the wr's? I say no. If I had to pick a RB I would take....Frank Gore. Simply for the fact that the Niners are focused on running the ball. They have decent options through the air in Bruce, Morgan, Crabtree and some others that can produce. This will help take the pressure off of Gore. Two years ago Gore was a fantasy beast. If he's ever going to hit those numbers again, this is the year.

2 - Trade the pick! Best case would be to trade your 1/2 round picks to the guy with pick 1.12/2.1. This would give you a combo of Slaton/Gore, Moss/CJ2...something along those lines. You could have two solid players right off the bat. Another idea would be to trade your 1st/4th for a 2nd/3rd round picks. There is great talent about 42-45 players deep this year. The more picks you can get to acquire them, the better!!

My first choice would trading the #7. Put out some feelers, see what offers come in. If you don't like any, draft away. It's really a crap shoot to who will step up between the players from picks 4-30! Ronnie Brown could be fantasy gold this year just as well as Steven Jackson! You can get Brown at the end of the second round, beginning of the third! Like I said though, I would go after AJ/Fitz/Moss, however if you feel like taking a RB, then I like Gore's situation better than the others with that pick.

Good luck.

hey Cuse9 interesting service, thanks for doing it.

non PPR, 5 keeper league. 5pt bonus for 100yd for RBs.

i currently have Turner,SJAX, BMarshall,BEdwards,Calvin overall picks 3,13,24,27. so im pretty good now. I am prone to trade,sometimes one too many, but "onward out!".

Guy is offering me 1 overall and Pierre Thomas for Turner. Seems like this could be the 1 too many spot, I just got turner in a package deal and love him! Thomas is interesting esp. with Reggie's knee thing. Seems Thomas will only get more and more and value increases.

both guys play for great teams, dont think Thomas outshoots Turner or anything too crazy, but i do tend to chase potential. Also getting the #1 overall gives me alot more room to build my squad. Gates is going back in the draft, who I love and i could still get a top 2 rookie RB. Or usually trade day someone gives up a 1 and a 2 for the top pick or so.

you seem to like both of these backs, but Turner is a top 5 guy most places and so far PT is a late 2nd early 3rd guy. I think Bush' knee not looking so good puts PT on the quick rise starting like Monday. Still quite a disparity, unless you're just chasing potential... which probably loses more FF than it wins.- thanks for anything, like reading your stuff

First off, what can you draft with the #1 overall and do you get to keep your #3? The toughest thing to do is trade away certainty for potential. We know Turner will carry the rock alot and get plenty of yards and a decent amount of TD's. Thomas will be the feature back of one of the most explosive offenses in the league. He'll have plenty of chance to get yards, catches and TD's. If Bush does miss time PT could be a HUGE fantasy star and out produce Turner, simply because PT will catch the ball. However, PT is injury prone as well.

It comes down to getting as many great players as you can. You have five solid keepers. Having the 1-3 would allow you to do a number of different things. You could go Gates (personally I love Dallas Clark at TE this year) or like you said go after Knowshon or Wells. I would do the trade. You lose a surefire fantasy stud, but get a back in return that could easily finish in the top ten/five? plus the number one. You could potentially have an unstoppable team if your keepers all step up and your first two picks pan out. I like the potential in every aspect that you gain from making the trade.

I am curious. When do you plan on taking a QB and who will you have to choose from? I don't think you have to take a QB at 1 or 3, but who will be there for you?

See below. I am looking to move either Hasselbeck, Hightower, or Sproles for another WR. I have Moore and Jennings with the same bye week. I want to keep my other 3 RB's. I think they will get enough carries to get me decent fantasy points. Your help is fantastic!

QB's: Ryan & Hasselbeck

RB's: SJax, R. Brown, McFadden, Sproles, & Hightower

WR's: Jennings, Moore, and Gonzo

TE: Winslow

K: Kasay

DEF: WAS

3 IDP's

14 Team, PPR

It's tough to guess what you could get for those guys, but I'll try.

Sproles or Hightower could prolly net you guys like Breaston, Ginn, Henry, Hixon....guys that aren't proven, but have a shot. Your best bet is to trade them to the Wells/LT owner. You wont' get any proven fantasy point producers, but you can get potential point producers. Hasselbeck had a horrendous year last year. between his injuries and all the wr injuries it was a season to forget. Personally, I think you should hang onto him. He has the potential to be a top ten QB and/or be better than Ryan. I wouldn't hesitate to trade away Lance Moore. He'll get a better wr in return. He is alos coming off a shoulder injury and has Meacham/Henderson to battel with and Bush, Bush if healthy. I would dangle him out there and see what you can get.

Good luck.

Hey Cuse - thanks for the help on my earlier question. Here's another.

I'm thinking of trying to trade Witten & Beanie Wells for Pierre Thomas (who is on the block) and Shady McCoy.

We start: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, OP, K, DST

My team:

Palmer, Stafford

Forte, Westbrook, Wells. D Brown, Coffee

Boldin, Marshall, Avery, L Moore

Gates, Witten

Seems like it would make me better long term getting McCoy also. Hate losing Beanie but the Cards do throw a lot and I only get 4 keepers for next year. I could probably trade Witten for Colston but would have to throw in Moore or Avery (which seems unbalanced to me).

What do you think?

I would trade Gates, but not Witten. He is in the position the break Kellen Winslow's 1290 yards by a TE this year. He's the go to guy and doesn't have any TO distraction this year. I look for a huge year out of Witten. He'll put up wr #2 numbers out of your TE spot. Noway would I trade him this year. Being that your a Westy owner I would definitly try and get Shady. He's a must have handcuff. Not knowing the other guys team, it's hard to say what to offer. Beanie for Shady is not good enough for you. I like Brown alot, so I wouldn't get rid of him. Coffee....why? As for Beanie, the Cards threw alot with Todd Haley, Haley is gone. You have a "Steelers" coaching staff. They want to run, they just haven't had the personel to do it. IF Beanie can stay healthy he could have a great year.

I'm definitly in favor of you getting Shady, but not if it means giving up Witten.

Hey Cuse,

I am in a 16-player roster, $1,000 keeper, bidding league, and I want to know if anybody thinks these players are worth keeping this year.

I have 3 spots on an inactive Taxi roster for guys in their first or second year.

Ryan Grant 2009 GBP Option $101

Chad Ochocinco CIN 2009 Option $131

Also, I have these guys under contract for the coming years, but I can release them for a small fee out of my $1000.

Julius Jones SEA 2010 Option $1

James Jones GBP 2010 No Option $1 (has to be on my active roster).

I also have Steve Slaton HOU 2010 Option $2, but I figured he was a keeper.

Who is to keep?

Thanks,

hershey824

I have a keeper question. We can keep one guy from last year for a price and you lose that round pick that you used last year to grab that player. I am in a great position but can't decide who to keep. I have Chris Johnson for the 10th round pick or DeAngelo Williams for the 7th round pick. At first glance I think it is CJ easily but have went back and forth a few times. What do you think?

Hey Cuse,

I am in a 16-player roster, $1,000 keeper, bidding league, and I want to know if anybody thinks these players are worth keeping this year.

I have 3 spots on an inactive Taxi roster for guys in their first or second year.

Ryan Grant 2009 GBP Option $101

Chad Ochocinco CIN 2009 Option $131

Also, I have these guys under contract for the coming years, but I can release them for a small fee out of my $1000.

Julius Jones SEA 2010 Option $1

James Jones GBP 2010 No Option $1 (has to be on my active roster).

I also have Steve Slaton HOU 2010 Option $2, but I figured he was a keeper.

Who is to keep?

Thanks,

hershey824

Slaton is a no brainer. James Jones has to stay, so there's #2. I really like Ryan Grant this year, but nobody else seems to. It may be wise to let him go and try and get him cheaper. Ocho is still getting alot of love after a miserable year in '08. Julius Jones would be my third keeper. He's the #1 back in Seattle. That doesn't say alot, but if you can get the starting running back for any team for $1, that's a bonus. So, Slaton, James and Julius would be my three based on money. That will leave you $996 for the rest of your roster.

It's not a pretty keeper list, but it leaves you with basically all your money to buy other players.

I have a keeper question. We can keep one guy from last year for a price and you lose that round pick that you used last year to grab that player. I am in a great position but can't decide who to keep. I have Chris Johnson for the 10th round pick or DeAngelo Williams for the 7th round pick. At first glance I think it is CJ easily but have went back and forth a few times. What do you think?

I agree, CJ is the pick here. He hasn't come close to hitting his ceiling. He can do it all and will only get better as he learns the NFL game. I love DeAngelo, but he prolly gave us the best he had last year. He can hit those numbers again though. Stewart will deservedly take carries away though. The potential for a record breaking year is too much that is offered by CJ2.

It's a tough decision, but I would stick with Johnson. Plus losing a tenth is much better than losing a 7th.

First year Dynasty league. I drafted 7th. 6 pts rushing/rec TDs 4 pts per passing td. 1 pt per reception. Standard yardage scoring. here my roster trhough 13 rds...

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB - 8

Barber, Marion DAL RB - 6

Forte, Matt CHI RB (P) - 5

Jones, Thomas NYJ RB - 9

Portis, Clinton WAS RB - 8

Taylor, Chester MIN RB - 9

Taylor, Fred NEP RB - 8

Breaston, Steve ARI WR - 4

Houshmandzadeh, T.J. SEA WR - 7

Walker, Mike JAC WR - 7

Ward, Hines PIT WR - 8

Williams, Roy DAL WR - 6

Gonzalez, Tony ATL TE

I drafted Forte, Barber, Portis first three rounds. I know might of been dumb but icouldnt pass up portis in the third round. How do you rate this draft so far and what do you think i need to do before the season. I personally think i should trade barber for a WR. We also start 2 rbs 3 wrs and 2 flex. SO i could start all 3 rbs.

WHO 2 KEEP?? (I am picking 10th in a 10 team ESPN League)

Start: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, WR/RB, TE, K, 7 IDP

Keep 2:

Brees - paTD = 6pt, paYds - 1pt for ea 25yds, bonuses for 300+yds & 400+yds

Forte - ruTD = 6pt, ruYds - 1pt for ea 12.5yds, bonuses for 100+yds & 200+yds

Turner

Calvin - same as rushing

---

Right now I am keeping Forte & Turner but w/ 6pts for TD passes am thinking of Brees instead of Turner. Figured I could grab a QB with my 1st round pick.

Alot of questions go unanswered this time of year. Ask away in here and I'll answer every question. My answers are always mixed with facts and opinions. I may not always have the correct answer, but I'll definitly give you an answer that gives you something to think about! I've always had fun doing this in the past and look forward to having fun with it again. As with past years I simply ask that you keep questions inside the thread.

Ask away!

I am in a 12 team, 1 keeper league and have to choose from: MJD, CJ3, Westbrook, Barber, Jacobs, etc., any WR besides Fitz, and any QB besides Brees. 6pts for any TD and no PPR. I'm keeping Sjax. Who do you suggest I take #1 overall?

(Keepers are AP, Turner, DWill, LT, Brees, Fitz, Forte, Gore, Portis, Slaton, Addai, SJax)

I am in a 12 team, 1 keeper league and have to choose from: MJD, CJ3, Westbrook, Barber, Jacobs, etc., any WR besides Fitz, and any QB besides Brees. 6pts for any TD and no PPR. I'm keeping Sjax. Who do you suggest I take #1 overall?

(Keepers are AP, Turner, DWill, LT, Brees, Fitz, Forte, Gore, Portis, Slaton, Addai, SJax)

MJD and it ain't even close. He's the consensus #2 pick overall this year. He should vault into fantasy stardom this year with no Fred there. The others are nic, but MJD is in the elite class this year.

First year Dynasty league. I drafted 7th. 6 pts rushing/rec TDs 4 pts per passing td. 1 pt per reception. Standard yardage scoring. here my roster trhough 13 rds...

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB - 8

Barber, Marion DAL RB - 6

Forte, Matt CHI RB (P) - 5

Jones, Thomas NYJ RB - 9

Portis, Clinton WAS RB - 8

Taylor, Chester MIN RB - 9

Taylor, Fred NEP RB - 8

Breaston, Steve ARI WR - 4

Houshmandzadeh, T.J. SEA WR - 7

Walker, Mike JAC WR - 7

Ward, Hines PIT WR - 8

Williams, Roy DAL WR - 6

Gonzalez, Tony ATL TE

I drafted Forte, Barber, Portis first three rounds. I know might of been dumb but icouldnt pass up portis in the third round. How do you rate this draft so far and what do you think i need to do before the season. I personally think i should trade barber for a WR. We also start 2 rbs 3 wrs and 2 flex. SO i could start all 3 rbs.

I agree, I would dangle Barber out there and see what kind of offers roll in. He could be in for a great yea, but having Forte and Portis you have two solid backs to carry you. T. Jones is a solid #3 as long as he's healthy. You should be able to get Owens, Marshall, Bowe pretty easy. I'd shoot a little higher for Colston, Roddy, Jennings, Boldin....

Your WR core is decent, so don't lowball yourself. Roy has a shot to be huge this year. Hines is decent, Housh is solid....not too bad.

WHO 2 KEEP?? (I am picking 10th in a 10 team ESPN League)

Start: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, WR/RB, TE, K, 7 IDP

Keep 2:

Brees - paTD = 6pt, paYds - 1pt for ea 25yds, bonuses for 300+yds & 400+yds

Forte - ruTD = 6pt, ruYds - 1pt for ea 12.5yds, bonuses for 100+yds & 200+yds

Turner

Calvin - same as rushing

---

Right now I am keeping Forte & Turner but w/ 6pts for TD passes am thinking of Brees instead of Turner. Figured I could grab a QB with my 1st round pick.

6 pts for a TD....no brainer. Drew Brees for sure.

Calvin is great, Forte is better! Turner won't get the carries he got last year. He'll still be great, but not as great.

It's a tough call, but I'd settle on Brees and Forte.

hey Cuse which teams do u think stand out??

i remember playin in a league with you in clash of the titans league lol

10 team league 1pt per carry,1pt per reception,1pt per completion....high scoring league non keeper.....no tight ends

David Aames

QB Kyle Orton DEN

QB Ben Roethlisberger PIT

QB Matt Ryan ATL

QB Matt Schaub HOU

RB LaDainian Tomlinson SD

RB Pierre Thomas NO

RB Marshawn Lynch BUF

RB Ryan Grant GB

RB Fred Jackson BUF

WR Calvin Johnson DET

WR Greg Jennings GB

WR Eddie Royal DEN

K Nate Kaeding SD

TDSP Miami Dolphins MIA

TDSP Washington Redskins WAS

I'm The ######

QB Matt Hasselbeck SEA

QB Tony Romo DAL

RB Steve Slaton HOU

RB Michael Turner ATL

RB Donald Brown IND

RB Thomas Jones NYJ

RB Willie Parker PIT

RB Ahmad Bradshaw NYG

WR Dwayne Bowe KC

WR Roddy White ATL

WR Vincent Jackson SD

WR Domenik Hixon NYG

WR Kevin Curtis PHI

WR Brian Robiskie CLE

TDSP New York Giants NYG

Terror Squad

QB Donovan McNabb PHI

QB Chad Pennington MIA

RB Brian Westbrook PHI

RB Frank Gore SF

RB Jamal Lewis CLE

RB Shonn Greene NYJ

WR Antonio Bryant TB

WR Anthony Gonzalez IND

WR Derrick Mason BAL

WR Donald Driver GB

WR Kevin Walter HOU

WR Nate Burleson SEA

K Jason Elam ATL

TDSP Pittsburgh Steelers PIT

TDSP New York Jets NYJ

prestige worldwide

QB Jay Cutler CHI

QB Aaron Rodgers GB

RB Steven Jackson STL

RB Chris Johnson TEN

RB Joseph Addai IND

RB LenDale White TEN

RB LeSean McCoy PHI

WR Braylon Edwards CLE

WR Brandon Marshall DEN

WR Jerricho Cotchery NYJ

WR Ted Ginn MIA

WR Jeremy Maclin PHI

K Ryan Longwell MIN

TDSP Philadelphia Eagles PHI

TDSP Green Bay Packers GB

Ty1on

QB Peyton Manning IND

QB David Garrard JAC

RB Matt Forte CHI

RB Kevin Smith DET

RB Derrick Ward TB

RB Chris Wells ARZ

RB Darren Sproles SD

WR Roy Williams DAL

WR Reggie Wayne IND

WR Devin Hester CHI

WR Torry Holt JAC

TE Tony Gonzalez ATL

K Robbie Gould CHI

TDSP Minnesota Vikings MIN

TDSP Tampa Bay Buccaneers TB

Down N Out

QB Tom Brady NE

RB Ronnie Brown MIA

RB Rashard Mendenhall PIT

RB Darren McFadden OAK

RB Ray Rice BAL

WR Andre Johnson HOU

WR Wes Welker NE

WR Chad Ochocinco CIN

WR Lee Evans BUF

WR Lance Moore NO

WR Patrick Crayton DAL

WR Darrius Heyward-Bey OAK

WR Josh Morgan SF

K Rob Bironas TEN

TDSP New England Patriots NE

Up N Smoke

QB Drew Brees NO

QB Trent Edwards BUF

RB Marion Barber DAL

RB Larry Johnson KC

RB Jonathan Stewart CAR

RB Cedric Benson CIN

RB Willis McGahee BAL

RB Fred Taylor NE

WR Anquan Boldin ARZ

WR Larry Fitzgerald ARZ

WR DeSean Jackson PHI

WR Donnie Avery STL

WR Laveranues Coles CIN

WR Percy Harvin MIN

WR Joey Galloway NE

FLYING ITALIANS

QB Kurt Warner ARZ

QB Jake Delhomme CAR

QB Joe Flacco BAL

RB Adrian Peterson MIN

RB Clinton Portis WAS

RB Earnest Graham TB

RB Chester Taylor MIN

WR Terrell Owens BUF

WR Steve Smith CAR

WR Santana Moss WAS

WR Chris Chambers SD

WR Michael Crabtree SF

K Adam Vinatieri IND

TDSP Chicago Bears CHI

TDSP Baltimore Ravens BAL

Ballz 'O' Steele

QB Matt Cassel KC

QB Carson Palmer CIN

RB DeAngelo Williams CAR

RB Knowshon Moreno DEN

RB Reggie Bush NO

WR Randy Moss NE

WR Marques Colston NO

WR Hines Ward PIT

WR Hakeem Nicks NYG

WR Steve Breaston ARZ

TE Antonio Gates SD

K Mason Crosby GB

K Stephen Gostkowski NE

TDSP Dallas Cowboys DAL

TDSP San Diego Chargers SD

suCK iT

QB Eli Manning NYG

QB Philip Rivers SD

RB Maurice Jones-Drew JAC

RB Brandon Jacobs NYG

RB Felix Jones DAL

RB Julius Jones SEA

WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh SEA

WR Santonio Holmes PIT

WR Bernard Berrian MIN

WR Steve Smith NYG

WR Deion Branch SEA

TE Jason Witten DAL

K Nick Folk DAL

TDSP Carolina Panthers CAR

TDSP Tennessee Titans TEN

'fierro' date='Aug 12 2009, 06:31 PM' post='4020562'

David Aames

Too many QB's. Three is plenty. Schaub is the best of the bunch, I love his potential this year. Very nice RB stable and although there is only three wr's, they're all superb! Defenses are terrible....no playmakers. Overall the starters Schaub, LT, PT, CJ, Jennings, Royal are as solid as you can get. Excellent job, great star power with massive potential!

Team recommendation: Trade a QB/RB tandem to get a solid defense, maybe a trade with ty1on for Minn/Sproles?

Team Rating: B+

I'm The ######

Decent QB's , very solid RB group, good wr group that has eithe reached their peak or don't have much upside this year. No kicker?! This team should be in the hunt all year. Good team. Not great, but good. Their is potential to be great though. If Romo can be a fantasy star without TO.

Team Recommendation: Not much is needed with this team. It lacks the players that you would think could be fantasy explosions this year. Just needs Romo to step up and Bowe to get his stuff together!

Team Grade: B

Terror Squad

Pennington should never be owned unless it's a deep league. McNabb is injury prone and Pennington is the back-up...uh oh! Westy, Gore and Lewis are all nice backs, but all have injury problems and the only back up is Green. Yikes. The WR core is full of complimentary wr's. None will lead their team in receiving (other than Bryant) so how can they be that great fantasy wise? Great defense, but not enough to make-up for the brainfart with the rest of the team. Terrible job drafting. Drafted injury prone guys everywhere and didn't land one stud wr. IF everyone stays healthy this is a very good team, but recent history suggests this team is in serious trouble!

Team Recommendation: Pray, pray alot!

Team Grade: D

prestige worldwide

Very appealing team. It's pretty solid from top to bottom. Every position has solid producers mixed in with great potential. This team has a chance to blow everyone away. At the same time they may be average if Marshall keeps up his antics, Braylon has the dropsies again and SJax gets hurt. I like how this team is built though.

Team Reccomendation: Nothing. Great job.

Team Grade: A

Ty1on

Very good team. He spread the talent around very well. Not stacked anywhere, but solid everywhere. Should be competitive all year.

Team Reccomendation: Trade Sproles or Ward to try and get another wr.

Down N Out

Yikes, no back-up to Brady? Why? Brown paired with nobody! McFadden and Rice have potential, but I like some safer backs around my potential. Pretty good wr core, but it should be cause they went cheap on their rb's. The team is okay, without someone stepping up at RB, this team will struggle.

Team Reccomendation: Get a back-up QB, find a decent #2 RB!

Team Grade: C-

Up N Smoke

Anyone who doesn't draft a complete team on draft day will never get a grade above C from me. The team is great, the owner gets a wag of the finger from me. You should always have to draft all of the required starting spots on draft day.

Team Reccomendation: Draft a full squad next year.

Team Grade: C

FLYING ITALIANS

What an old team! They may be old, but the production should be solid. All vets who should put up solid numbers. Look for this guy to hang around the top until/if Warner gets injured. There are injury concerns going right now: Smith/shoulder, Owens/toe, Warner/hip, Santana/knee, Crabtree/contract...all should be okay by opening day.

Team recommendation: Just hope the injury bug don't hit.

Ballz 'O' Steele

Decent QB's with great potential this year. Injury prone RB's and only three...doh! Very good wr corps. Good defenses as well. Not a very appealing team, but shold compete every week.

Team Recommendation: Find another RB somehow! All three could be top ten backs, but you have to find a solid fourth just in case.

Team Grade: C+almer CIN

suCK iT

This is easily the most boring team in the league. We know exactly what we'll get from each player. He drafted no potential and nobody that should be elite at their positon other than MJD. Should finish the season a bit under .500.

Team recommendation: Find some players that have potential!

Team Grade: C-

So, we learned two things from this. One, I think "Prestige Worldwide" is the best team based on studs, solid performers and break-out potential. Aames has a very good squad as well, but I like Prestige a touch more.

The second thing we learned is I can't spell Recommendation....reccomendation?!

Tell your owners I'm just a normal joe, please don't send me hate mail for not liking their team?!

-Cuse, if you wouldn't mind giving me some advice

I need to keep 3 of the following 4 players:

QB - Matt Ryan

HB - Chris Johnson

HB - Michael Turner

WR - Andre Johnson

the problem is that it is a 2 QB start league...not sure if I need to value Matt Ryan more because of that

the scoring is as follows:

QB - 1 pt/30 yds 6pts/TD -2pts/INT

HB - 1 pt/10 yds 6pts/TD -2pts/FUM 1pt/rec. 1pt/15 yds rec.

WR - 1 pt/15 yds 6pts/TD -2pts/FUM

thanks for your time

-Cuse, if you wouldn't mind giving me some advice

I need to keep 3 of the following 4 players:

QB - Matt Ryan

HB - Chris Johnson

HB - Michael Turner

WR - Andre Johnson

the problem is that it is a 2 QB start league...not sure if I need to value Matt Ryan more because of that

the scoring is as follows:

QB - 1 pt/30 yds 6pts/TD -2pts/INT

HB - 1 pt/10 yds 6pts/TD -2pts/FUM 1pt/rec. 1pt/15 yds rec.

WR - 1 pt/15 yds 6pts/TD -2pts/FUM

thanks for your time

Right now I'm gonna say keep Johnson, Turner and Johnson. However, if this is a 14 team league my mind could change since you start two. How many teams are in your league?

-Cuse, you gave some really good advice last year, so I am hoping for some more.

I have been given the number 3 overall choice in a 12 team redraft. :(

Scoring is as follows

6 pts all TDS

10 yards per rush

20 yards per Rec

25 yards per passing point

.5 ppr

we start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1Te, K, DEF

So, I know that the guy @ one is picking AP. Number two is a mystery, but I would bet he is deciding B/W MJD and Turner.

My number one has been MJD, but I want to look at all my options. I am down to D. Williams, MJD, Turner, Slaton, and good old LT in this spot. LT seems to have the best schedule (Alot of people are down on him, I am not so sure), while D-Will and Turner have really hard looking schedules. Slaton also is very tempting to me.

Who do you think I should go with and why? <_<

Also, in the second round, I am thinking of either going with an elite WR that slips or an elite RB, doesn't matter which. Then go opposite of what I did in round two in the third round. Agree?

Thnx for your help man. I look foward to your opinion. :overhead:

-Cuse, you gave some really good advice last year, so I am hoping for some more.

I have been given the number 3 overall choice in a 12 team redraft. :thumbsup:

Scoring is as follows

6 pts all TDS

10 yards per rush

20 yards per Rec

25 yards per passing point

.5 ppr

we start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1Te, K, DEF

So, I know that the guy @ one is picking AP. Number two is a mystery, but I would bet he is deciding B/W MJD and Turner.

My number one has been MJD, but I want to look at all my options. I am down to D. Williams, MJD, Turner, Slaton, and good old LT in this spot. LT seems to have the best schedule (Alot of people are down on him, I am not so sure), while D-Will and Turner have really hard looking schedules. Slaton also is very tempting to me.

Who do you think I should go with and why? <_<

Also, in the second round, I am thinking of either going with an elite WR that slips or an elite RB, doesn't matter which. Then go opposite of what I did in round two in the third round. Agree?

Thnx for your help man. I look foward to your opinion. :overhead:

I see no mention of Matt Forte? Last year Forte had an outstanding season with poor QB play. This year teams will respect the arm of Cutler. That will allow Forte more room to work. If Peterson goes #1 then I think the choice at #3 is easy. You take MJD or Forte...whoever doesn't go #2. Forte is #2 on my list, he's just that good. He's an everydown back who will get you TD's and receiving yards to go along with his 1200+ rushing yards.

Of the others you listed I like them all, but there are more question marks surrounding them than there is with Forte or MJD. Turner won't get as many carries/yards. He may score more TD's, but I don't think so. With the addition of Gonzalez they have a great redzone receiving core. I love Slaton this year, but #3 is too early for him. Plus they are talking about Chris Brown becoming a TD vulture. I think DWill careered last year. He can duplicate the numbers, but I don't think he will. Stewart is sure to keep taking carries and they have a very respectable passing game. LT is still great. The problem is Sproles is pretty good and will surely take carries. The passing game tremendously improved all around since LT's fantasy king days. He simply doesn't need to do as much as he used to. The injuries are a bit scary as well.

Second round I would reccomend taking a wr. There is a very small window of stud wr's this year. After that there are alot of wr's with the same question marks around them. If you take a wr in the second you can assure yourself of at least one stud wr. R. White? Boldin? Jennings? I'm going to assume AJ, Moss, Fitz, Steve-O and Calvin will be gone by your pick. Picking third you will have a very good chance of getting another great wr in the third or a top notch rb.

Don't be afraid to walk off the beaten path this year. I've done about 7 drafts already this year and you can get quality RB's late in drafts. Parker, Benson, Wells/Hightower, Addai, Bradshaw, D. Brown are just some of the nice backs you can get after the 5th round. So, don't hesitate to take a wr early, even a couple, early.

So, I would take MJD/Forte at #3 and definitly take a wr with my second rounder. Barring a guy like Gore falls to you.

Good luck!! :thumbsup:

Cuse, my friend - I'd like your take on two DEEP sleepers for my dynasty league supplememtal draft. Since I have the 33 and the 45th pick in the draft and most teams including mine already have 17 players on their roster, I doubt there will be anything but table scraps left. Here's two 'table scraps'. I think Leinart and Tennessee's rookie TE Zack Miller are likely to be available.

Question about Leinart: Can he EVER be a stud - since I have Peyton, I don't need him for this year, but Warner is pretty old and fragile and AZ has great receivers. Good choice?

I've heard great things about the other Zack Miller. Do you have any specific thoughts about him?

I see no mention of Matt Forte? Last year Forte had an outstanding season with poor QB play. This year teams will respect the arm of Cutler. That will allow Forte more room to work. If Peterson goes #1 then I think the choice at #3 is easy. You take MJD or Forte...whoever doesn't go #2. Forte is #2 on my list, he's just that good. He's an everydown back who will get you TD's and receiving yards to go along with his 1200+ rushing yards.

Of the others you listed I like them all, but there are more question marks surrounding them than there is with Forte or MJD. Turner won't get as many carries/yards. He may score more TD's, but I don't think so. With the addition of Gonzalez they have a great redzone receiving core. I love Slaton this year, but #3 is too early for him. Plus they are talking about Chris Brown becoming a TD vulture. I think DWill careered last year. He can duplicate the numbers, but I don't think he will. Stewart is sure to keep taking carries and they have a very respectable passing game. LT is still great. The problem is Sproles is pretty good and will surely take carries. The passing game tremendously improved all around since LT's fantasy king days. He simply doesn't need to do as much as he used to. The injuries are a bit scary as well.

Second round I would reccomend taking a wr. There is a very small window of stud wr's this year. After that there are alot of wr's with the same question marks around them. If you take a wr in the second you can assure yourself of at least one stud wr. R. White? Boldin? Jennings? I'm going to assume AJ, Moss, Fitz, Steve-O and Calvin will be gone by your pick. Picking third you will have a very good chance of getting another great wr in the third or a top notch rb.

Don't be afraid to walk off the beaten path this year. I've done about 7 drafts already this year and you can get quality RB's late in drafts. Parker, Benson, Wells/Hightower, Addai, Bradshaw, D. Brown are just some of the nice backs you can get after the 5th round. So, don't hesitate to take a wr early, even a couple, early.

So, I would take MJD/Forte at #3 and definitly take a wr with my second rounder. Barring a guy like Gore falls to you.

Good luck!! :thumbsdown:

Thanks for your feedback.

I will consider mr. Forte. one knock on him though. His fantasy playoff schedule is horrid. Minn. balt. and GB

Does that change your opinion?

Turner, MJD, and D. Williams have better looking fantasy playoff matchups......

Also, it sounds as if Stewart is seriously banged up with his achilles, hes done no offseason stuff and doesn't sound like a factor. Does that change your opinion of D-Will?

I will elminate slaton and LT from my consideration at 3.

Still got MJD @ 1 and deciding B/W D-Will and Forte at 3.........

hey thanx for the time

so i have 2 keepers that i have to figure out how long to sign. i am in an auction league. the cap is 150. i can sign them for 1 year for +$3 or 3 years for +$9. so here are the players i am trying to figure out:

pierre thomas @ $1: 1yr:$4 or 3yrs: $10

derrick ward @ $1: 1 yr:$4 or 3 yrs: $10

the plan all along has been to sign them both for 3 yrs, but having 2nd thoughts on ward @ age 28(29 during season). thanx!!!