Sign in to follow this  
Football Fan 20

Ask away

Standard non-ppr scoring

Do I sit both Jacksonville RBs in favor of either AJ Green or Hakeem Nicks?

I feel like playing the WR here is the "safe" thing to do, as the MJD/Jennings situation is cloudy at best, but that is in direct conflict with my philosophy that it's almost always best to start a RB in a flex spot if you can.

I tend to agree with you on RBs over WRs, but I can't quite call the situation in Jacksonville. Unless you have a sleeper RB on the bench I think I go with AJ Green. Good luck.

I am in a 2 QB, PPR league where we keep 3 players. My first two players were no brainers in Foster and Rice but I am having trouble selecting my last keeper. Here are the 3 I have to choose from:

Matt Ryan, Mike Vick, AJ Green.

Would it be stupid not to take one of the QB's or would the youth and upside of AJ be better since its a keeper league. I most likely will not get anyone I throw back since I pick last in our draft tonight.

Thanks again for any responses

10 team

PPR

qb- 1 per 25, 4 per td

rb and wr - 1 per 10, 6 per td

QB,QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,RB/WR,RB/WR,TE,K,D starting lineup

Ah that's terrible!!! I hate the thought of losing AJ Green, if there is anyway you can get a QB early I try to keep Green, but I know that tough when 20 QBs start in the league. I know you won't get the same value as Green but there are plenty of good WRs you can get late. Hope your luck gets better but hey you have Rice and Foster.

hey - i'm the one looking to get Wilson. am i giving away too much?

here are the details. sorry if this is too much but thought too much is better than too little.

how many teams? 12

scoring format? 6pt TD (all), Non-PPR, 25yds/1pt passing, 10yds/pt rushing

My Team:

QB Matthew Stafford(Det - QB)

WR Julio Jones(Atl - WR)

WR Reggie Wayne(Ind - WR)

WR Miles Austin(Dal - WR)

RB LeSean McCoy(Phi - RB)

RB Shonn Greene(NYJ - RB)

TE Brent Celek(Phi - TE)

K Garrett Hartley(NO - K)

DEF New England(NE - DEF)

D --empty--

D --empty--

BN Ahmad Bradshaw(NYG - RB)

BN Darrius Heyward-Bey(Oak - WR)

BN Toby Gerhart(Min - RB)

BN Matt Schaub(Hou - QB)

BN James Jones(GB - WR)

BN Pierre Thomas(NO - RB)

BN Jonathan Dwyer(Pit - RB)

BN Vincent Brown(SD - WR) - hoping he goes to IR and frees up a roster spot today.

For RB:

My Team: Lesean McCoy, Shonn Greene, Ahmad Bradshaw, Toby Gerhart, Pierre Thomas, and Jonathan Dwyer

Other Team: Frank Gore, Isaac Redman, Mark Ingram, David Wilson, Taiwan Jones

I tried Greene for Wilson and was rejected. He wants Greene AND Dwyer for Wilson. I'm considering for these reasons:

1. Would like to handcuff Bradshaw who is strong up until he gets hurt (which is almost a certainty).

2. Greene is not very good even though he's a starter and it looks like the Jets have a tough schedule this year against the run (FFToolbox has them at 32 of 32).

3. The Jets are likely to be terrible in general.

4. Even though Dwyer has upside much like Wilson, he's got a potential RBBC with Mendenhall, Redman, Rainey, and Dwyer. Hate to be guessing every week.

So, love your opinion on this. I have to pick up two IDP by tomorrow so I have to free up space. I'm praying Vincent Brown gets the IR tag today which will free up a roster spot for me without having to drop anyone since we have an IR designation.

Thanks!

CPit

Hey nice post! I would do that asap I really don't think Dwyer will do much if anything this year because I still feel that Mendy and Redman will end up getting more carries this season and Dwyer will end up being the garbage RB. I also feel that Wilson may end up being a star in NY before its's all said and done. Good luck.

12 Team PPR league drafting at 10. The scoring is pretty standard in this league. The only slight change is 2RBs 3WRs 1TE and a Flex.

My question is what kind of grade would you give this draft and is there a lineup change or a trade that you might suggest

Current Starters

QB-P Manning

RB-D Sproles

RB-M Forte

WR-A Brown

WR-N Washington

WR-W Welker

TE-R Gronkowski

FLX-D Heyward-Bey

K-M Crosby

DST-Eagles

Reserves

RB-M Leshoure

RB-A Morris

RB-J Rodgers

WR-S Rice

WR-A Collie

1 pt PPR. 1 pt per 15 yds rcv/rush. I'm thinking I will take a watch and see approach with Richardson and go with E Decker at my flex spot this week given the PPR format and Richardson's status. Bradshaw is the other possible option to leave out, but I plan to start the veteran Giant this week as my RB2. Thanks!!