Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Michael Phelps Wins Another Gold

http://www.wwtdd.com/2014/11/michael-phelps-girlfriend-has-a-secret/

Taylor Lianne Chandler decided Facebook was the best place to reveal to her boyfriend Michael Phelps that she was born David with a tiny wee wee. Not a boy, but Intersex, forcing journalists this morning to look up the word and figure out how to use it in the politically correct manner. Taylor had hormones and surgery as a teen to become the girl he was born to be. She was born to be. And then dated and married a few guys she kind of forgot to tell about her new vagina, which shouldn’t really be anybody’s business, unless maybe you happen to be inside of it trying to extend your family lineage and she keeps telling you to imagine babies and it will happen.

Michael Phelps has spent the better part of last month in rehab for his last DUI, which makes Taylor’s ‘I’m dating Michael Phelps’ revelation rather convenient since nobody else seems to be aware of their mad love affair. Taylor insists they met on Tinder, have met for dates in person, and are madly in love. Just in case nobody believed her, she saved a few personal items:

“[M]my phone with the messages between Michael and I is locked up in a safety deposit box in Florida. I also have a 17,000-page forensic report showing everything — all the geo scans, the cellphone tower signals, the pings. And they’re coming from his phone.”

Compared to being born with confused genitalia, a 17,000 page forensic report on a guy who you met on Tinder and drunk banged you after a Ravens game seems normal. I hope we can step back for a minute and realize the wonderful contributions of Intersexed inventors, doctors, and female tennis players and not hold the group accountable for the actions of one over-zealous member.

If I was his friend, I would never let him live this down. He's that guy who fawked a tranny.

If I was his friend, I would never let him live this down. He's that guy who fawked a tranny.

And she's not even a good looking tranny.

And she's not even a good looking tranny.

There is good looking ones ??? :lol:

Have you seen photos of this thing? Not surprising at all

Also no way phelps boned her unless he was super duper focked up...which certainly seems possible :unsure:

There is good looking ones ??? :lol:

Ann Coulter? No?

I've got a friend who made out with once. His wife hates me because I have never let him live it down.

I came close once. Transformer in a red dress. Bought it drinks. Rubbed its smooth legs. My friends gave me the warning and they shouldn't have. I would have been all in had they not. They regret it to this day. You never know when your drunk and ready to go.

I've got a friend who made out with once. His wife hates me because I have never let him live it down.

I came close once. Transformer in a red dress. Bought it drinks. Rubbed its smooth legs. My friends gave me the warning and they shouldn't have. I would have been all in had they not. They regret it to this day. You never know when your drunk and ready to go.

I remember eyeing this good looking chick at the bar once. It was a ghey bar. But you know how the ladies go to places like that sometimes, so I thought that's what it was.

I was pretty damn drunk yet not blacked out (this was back in law school).

Anyways my buddies informed me that it was in fact a man that I was making googly eyes with. I had good buddies :wub:

I remember eyeing this good looking chick at the bar once. It was a ghey bar. But you know how the ladies go to places like that sometimes, so I thought that's what it was.

Anyways my buddies informed me that it was in fact a man that I was making googly eyes with. I had good buddies :wub:

I was in a biker bar in the Quarter. Took a lot of bawls for it to go that route. Never let your guard down is what I came away with that night.

Am I missing something ? Why were you in a ghey bar ?

I was meeting edjr there, before he quit the lifestyle :thumbsdown:

They play the best music..

:unsure:

I met a girl tonight who tried to turn me on by rubbing my upper inner thigh.

she would have been better off fingering my belly button.

My one "run in" was in New Orleans - didn't know it was a tranny strip club. Me and buddy checking out titties on the right and when I looked left - right there on the bar was a c0ck swinging around :doh:

Was like out of a movie I said to friend lets get outta here -he said wait- I grabbed his head and made him look left - we high tailed it out of there.

Sorry I didn't say hi at the time Bunny. :wave: