Sign in to follow this  
werethemillers

What do we think of the Chiefs this season?

All this talk about Ware/Hunt and T.Hill. The only other receiver they really have is Kelce and he's not a field stretcher. Does Alex Smith have the weapons to make this offense a threat? Would you ever consider streaming a defense against them this season?

No I would not stream a defense against them. Hunt is great, Ware is good, Hill is amazing and Kelce is great. Why aren't you getting this?? Plus, they have a better than average defense which would translate over time into more opportunities on offense.

smith rarely gets sacked and the team never turns it over. chiefs are actually one of the worst teams to start a defense against the last few years.

smith rarely gets sacked and the team never turns it over. chiefs are actually one of the worst teams to start a defense against the last few years.

This.

while the offense is delightfully mediocre, they dont turn it over, and that's the lifeblood of defensive scoring.

For all the grief I've given Alex Smith as a downfield passer, he's actually perfect for Reid's misdirection offense. Smith is an expert at playing space and angles, and getting the ball in the right spots to his playmakers. BOTH in the run and pass game.

But there's lots of rumblings in the KC Twitter village about Mahomes. I don't think the kid sees the field save an Alex Smith injury, but if he does that offense changes drastically. And the turnovers become a real factor.

But you won't hear me saying anything against KC until Oakland beats them.