Sign in to follow this  
Leule

$100 12 Team Dynasty Startup - PPR - IDP - FAAB - Fleaflicker - Leaguesafe - Sept 3 Draft

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/200230/rules

Have 6 spots open in this new league I'm starting up. Looking for active members who are looking to connect with new people through the league and have some fun with fantasy football. The league should be competitive but I'm more concerned with everyone having fun and getting to know eachother. The $100 buy-in will ideally keep people from wanting to bail once we get the league started.

You can view the league for scoring rules and settings, but I'll give a quick rundown here.

1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 2FLEX (RB/WR/TE) 2DL 3LB 2DB Total: 16 Starters with 16 Bench spots (32)

You get 26 Keepers each year, so there will be a short 6 round rookie draft after the initial start up.

Scoring is fairly standard PPR with no bonuses. QBs are awarded 6 points for TDs rather than 4. IDP scoring is my own formula so make sure you're familiar with it. Those positions score well enough to be relevant but offensive players are still going to be getting you most of your points.

Draft is going to be a snake draft starting at Noon PST on Sunday September 3rd. Once the league is full, I'll randomize the draft spots to give people some time to prepare. Hopefully it fills up sooner than later.

Payouts will be as follows:
1st: $700
2nd: $300
3rd: $100
1st Regular Season: $100

League name isn't final. I'll change it to something better once I get things going.

If this league sounds like something you'd be interested in, PM me or just reply here and I'll get you an invite.