Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Would this movie scene be acceptable today?

There's already a show that makes part of its advertising about how much frontal male nudity there is. I saw the first episode. Yeah this is like the 900 I'm a single mom my life sucks series ever filmed

There might be a little bit more of this in the short-term. But seeing as how the whole basis of this is how traumatized women get by seeing a I don't think it's going to be a long-term deal.

In the end, good luck pissing off the biggest richest demographic there is. Let's see how long that lasts.

There's already a show that makes part of its advertising about how much frontal male nudity there is. I saw the first episode. Yeah this is like the 900 I'm a single mom my life sucks series ever filmed

There might be a little bit more of this in the short-term. But seeing as how the whole basis of this is how traumatized women get by seeing a ###### I don't think it's going to be a long-term deal.

In the end, good luck pissing off the biggest richest demographic there is. Let's see how long that lasts.

:wacko:

There might be a little bit more of this in the short-term. But seeing as how the whole basis of this is how traumatized women get by seeing a ###### I don't think it's going to be a long-term deal.

wtf
  • Like 1

Yes. Have you been paying attention? The Boys Life/Nuns Life would have been a better question.

I quoted that movie numerous times in arbitration meetings that involved property negotiations that went sour. Me: Guess we all picked the wrong day to......stop.....doing......

Airplane ? I really do not remember that scene.

Yup, understandable. So many great scenes in that movie

Obviously you didn't listen with the sound on.

It would be hard to listen with the sound off. :dunno:

It would be hard to listen with the sound off. :dunno:

Why? Your ears should be working regardless of that individual sound source. You still the capacity to hear, right?

What about the rape scene from High Plains Drifter? Clint drags her into the barn and he's the good guy. He later doinks the hotel manager's wife despite her earlier protest though she ends up happy afterwards.

Jesus,

You can't even watch the movie Huckleberry Finn anymore because he keeps using the name Nikker Jim.

..but yeah, Django Clinton-Dix is just fine.