Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Looks like Elizabeth Warren lied after all. Dude had polio and couldn't walk

http://www.wrko.com/articles/columns/kuhners-corner-elizabeth-warren-lied-about-being-sexually-harassed

Sen. Elizabeth Warren has just jumped the shark. The Massachusetts Democrat has been caught lying about being a victim of sexual harassment. The question is: Will the GOP hold her accountable? If they do, this scandal may be too much even for the progressive icon to withstand.
Recently, Warren went on “Meet the Press,” claiming she had a “Me Too” story as well—in reference to the #MeToo campaign, which began after the Harvey Weinstein allegations by countless women as a way to give voice to their experiences of sexual assault and harassment.
“I was a baby law professor and so excited to have my first real teaching job and there was a senior faculty member who would tell dirty jokes and make comments about my appearance,” she said. “And one day he asked me if I would stop by his office, which I didn’t think much about, and I did, and he slammed the door and lunged for me. It was like a bad cartoon. He’s chasing me around the desk trying to get his hands on me and I kept saying ‘You don’t want to do this. You don’t want to do this. I have little children at home. Please don’t do this.’”
She added: “And trying to talk calmly, and at the same time what was flickering through my brain is, if he gets hold of me, I’m gonna punch him right in the face.”
Warren said she then managed to escape the office and refused to tell anyone about it, except her best friend. Yet, she claimed she was deeply shaken by the incident, asking herself if she had done anything to “bring this on.” She said afterwards for a long time she decided to wear “a lot of brown.”
In other words, just like many of the actresses in Hollywood, Warren claims she was sexually assaulted/harassed. She is one of the numerous victims.
There is only one problem: She is lying (again). The faculty member Warren is referring to is law professor Eugene Smith, who was her mentor and close friend at the University of Houston. The reason we know this is because at Smith’s memorial service in 1997 Warren recounted and spoke about the incident. But the account then was dramatically different. In fact, the very opposite.
According to Warren, Smith was her buddy and they were joking around in the office, in which she was laughing uproariously. Numerous witnesses say that, even when speaking at the memorial service, Warren laughed about the alleged incident. Which begs the question: Who cracks jokes about being sexually assaulted? Unless, of course, it never happened.
More importantly, Warren conveniently—and deliberately—left out a seminal fact: Smith suffered from polio. That’s right. He was unable to walk or move around without a wheelchair or crutches. According to his former colleagues, Smith’s polio was so severe they felt pity for him.
Warren herself, while trying to be humorous at Smith’s memorial service, inadvertently revealed how utterly disabled he was. She told a second story about when Smith took her to the faculty lounge for lunch. Smith ordered a steak. After it came, he then pushed the plate towards Warren, asking her to cut it up for him. “Can’t you see I’m a cripple?” he allegedly told her. “Sure. But I thought you knew that when you ordered the steak,” Warren retorted, which she says made him laugh.
The real point, however, is obvious. How does a man who is—in Warren’s words—a “cripple,” unable even to cut his own food (never mind walk), chase a woman repeatedly around a desk seeking to sexually assault/rape her to the point that she is so terrorized she is wondering how to escape though the door? The answer: It’s impossible. This is why many of Smith’s former colleagues say that, although they recall the incident, it was dramatically different from how Warren is describing it now. According to them, it was one big joke. Smith pretended to chase her around the desk, and Warren pretended to be shocked and outraged.
Moreover, in 1997, Warren was then a law professor at Harvard. If she had really been assaulted by Smith, then why did she travel all the way to Houston, deliver a glowing eulogy and praise Smith for his “character” and “moral integrity”? A woman who was truly sexually abused or harassed would never have done it. In fact, she would want nothing to do with him. Warren, however, did do it because she wanted to do it. She liked, even admired, Smith. He had never assaulted or harassed her.
Warren may be the most depraved, cynical and mendacious member of Congress—and that’s saying something. Think about it: She is willing to smear the memory of a dead, disabled friend in order to win votes and prop up her feminist image. There is almost nothing lower.
Yet, it is no surprise. Warren is an incorrigible liar. She has lied about almost everything—her Native American ancestry, her humble socio-economic background, her history as a house flipper, her lucrative work shilling for the big banks, Wall Street and large insurance companies, her vast wealth, her mansion in Cambridge, and her use of the Senate seat to plug her books and line her pockets. Hence, it’s only natural for her to cry sexual harassment and play the victim card, even though it never happened.
She needs to be exposed. Republicans, especially state Rep. Geoff Diehl, would be wise to call Warren out on her latest false, ridiculous claim. She’s lying. Pure and simple. And everyone in Massachusetts—including her fellow feminists—need to know it.

OOPS!

Accusing a guy who at the time couldn't walk or eat on his own, of chasing her around a table :overhead:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

• Like 1

What's MDC's defense going to be?

"maybe she had the year wrong"

Anyone surprised ? She's lied her way to the top. Why do you think retarded liberals love her. She hits home for them.

• Like 2

She said he lunged at her. Maybe he fell?

Chased her around the desk. Maybe it was a really small desk and he was on roller skates?

:lol:

• Like 1

She said he lunged at her. Maybe he fell?

Chased her around the desk. Maybe it was a really small desk and he was on roller skates?

:overhead:

Come on guys, she was clearly under heavy fire and ran to seek shelter...oh wait, that's a different story. They all sound the same :huh:

What part of I am not going to dismiss her claim without more info are you struggling with, Hot Take?

What part of I am not going to dismiss her claim without more info are you struggling with, Hot Take?

You sure as heck didn't need info to accept her claim. She provided none.

You sure as heck didn't need info to accept her claim. She provided none.

I didnt. I said I wasnt going around o dismiss it out of hand. Understand now?

I didnt. I said I wasnt going around o dismiss it out of hand.

No you didn't. You said you wouldn't dismiss it without more info. It's a couple of posts up if you wish to read it. :dunno:

No you didn't. You said you wouldn't dismiss it without more info. It's a couple of posts up if you wish to read it. :dunno:

Yes thats the point: I didnt accept her claim, I just said it wasnt necessarily false.

Get it now? I can try again if not.

How do we know this story isnt true?

Nobody ever got chased around a desk before.

Especially if they couldn't walk :lol:

Come on Ed, dude basically said he wasn't gonna take one side or the other without further evidence. I think this is further evidence, so I would imagine MDC will adjust his thoughts accordingly.

Especially if they couldn't walk :lol:

We didnt know that back when you decided this story was bull. I waited for the facts to roll in.

:bandana:

Not saying she's not lying or at least embelleshing, but that seems like a pretty big oversight on her part.

I am sure newbie will be along now to defend her

Yes thats the point: I didnt accept her claim, I just said it wasnt necessarily false.

<anxiously awaiting Penultimate's frustrated cry: "do you ever admit you're wrong"?>

Oh wait. Double standards only, please. :wave:

<anxiously awaiting Penultimate's frustrated cry: "do you ever admit you're wrong"?>

Oh wait. Double standards only, please. :wave:

I was wrong when I didnt decide she was lying without knowing any details?

Nice try Menstrual.

Not saying she's not lying or at least embelleshing, but that seems like a pretty big oversight on her part.

<inputting in the leftist apology machine> 8:::::::::::::::::::::::D------.

"not saying she's not lying...[/i]...BLARP/FIZZ/SHUDDER...big oversight......*ZAP*/GARGLE/SHUDDER...

:first:

<inputting in the leftist apology machine> 8:::::::::::::::::::::::D------.

"not saying she's not lying...[/i]...BLARP/FIZZ/SHUDDER...big oversight......*ZAP*/GARGLE/SHUDDER...

So youre not going to tell me what I was wrong about then? :unsure:

I'm looking forward to him admitting he was wrong in comprehending what you said yesterday.

I was wrong when I didnt decide she was lying without knowing any details?

Nice try Menstrual.

Oh, I know what you did. You said you'd wait for facts - no one really takes issue with you for that - but what you really did was choose to attempt to counter those who used their good sense and instinct to tell you what the outcome was going to be.

No one was talking about deciding. We were talking about what was most likely; they were predictions. You weren't willing to admit it, in almost the exact employment of confirmation bias that parrot just illustrated by now being unwilling to simply say that she absolutely bullshtted on this. Yes. biiiig oversight.

You found that distasteful, as though such an ability couldn't exist. Lots in this word requires the establishment of belief regardless whether irrefutable facts exist or not. Much of one's decisions are based upon things other than obvious facts.

In fact, there is no such thing as a visionary if everyone only acted based upon fact.

I told you then: in advance of her confession - which will never come - why she did it. She wanted to be part of the #metoo pile on, just like you always want to be part of the #metoo slapfights.

You share traits with Warren. It's what you are. You guys are predictable.

• Like 1

Wasn't talking to you in that post. I am talking to you in the one above. :first:

I'm looking forward to him admitting he was wrong in comprehending what you said yesterday.

Can I look forward to you admitting that you were wrong in convincing yourself that I misunderstood?

Oh, I know what you did. You said you'd wait for facts - no one really takes issue with you for that - but what you really did was choose to attempt to counter those who used their good sense and instinct to tell you what the outcome was going to be.

No one was talking about deciding. We were talking about what was most likely; they were predictions. You weren't willing to admit it, in almost the exact employment of confirmation bias that parrot just illustrated by now being unwilling to simply say that she absolutely bullshtted on this. Yes. biiiig oversight.

You found that distasteful, as though such an ability couldn't exist. Lots in this word requires the establishment of belief regardless whether irrefutable facts exist or not. Much of one's decisions are based upon things other than obvious facts.

In fact, there is no such thing as a visionary if everyone only acted based upon fact.

I told you then: in advance of her confession - which will never come - why she did it. She wanted to be part of the #metoo pile on, just like you always want to be part of the #metoo slapfights.

Can I look forward to you admitting that you were wrong in convincing yourself that I misunderstood?

So ... I was right to reserve judgment and youre too much of a Menstrualface to admit you were wrong and move on.

Too easy. :overhead:

So ... I was right to reserve judgment and youre too much of a Menstrualface to admit you were wrong and move on.

Wrong about what? Can you specifically tell me?

<inputting in the leftist apology machine> 8:::::::::::::::::::::: :D------.

Boy you got me there. Good stuff. Give yourself some more trophies. :thumbsup:

You know, you dont have to reply to every post :rolleyes:

He says while replying every time I post. :rolleyes:

You're not winning against me, Worms. I own your skull and will trigger you every time merely by existing. :first:

Boy you got me there. Good stuff. Give yourself some more trophies. :thumbsup:

I know. I am doing what I can to point out every time you cannot bring yourself to simply tell the truth.

Warren is a liar. We knew it before you knew it. What was worth the ridicule, though, is pointing out that even WHEN you knew it you cannot bring yourself to declare it.

• Like 1

Triggered!

I think I will call you gents 'the ducklings'.

You certainly follow me around like little ducklings.

Get more pissed. It's fun!

No! Your statement says I give her the benefit of a doubt and wont dismiss it without more info.

I treat proven liars the opposite.

• Like 1

No! Your statement says I give her the benefit of a doubt and wont dismiss it without more info.

That was awfully level headed and wise of me. :first:

So, basically, this woman lies so often that she has trouble differentiating fiction from reality..

Pretty focked up deal.

Noted, going forward, it will help me make an informed decision on other things she may claim in the future..

:dunno: