Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Amazon delivers weed now?

A couple in the US state of Florida got a surprise when opening an Amazon delivery after finding 65lb (30kg) of cannabis inside, local media report.

The pair from Orlando spoke anonymously to local media about the unwanted drugs drop.
They ordered plastic containers to use for storage, but the package arrived weighing far heavier than expected.
They said that Amazon had offered them $150 (£110) in compensation for the incident via email.
Police in Florida told local news station WFTV9 they had seized the drugs and were investigating the incident, but said that no arrests had been made.
"When the first officer got here, she was in disbelief," one of the customers reportedly said.
"We were still pretty fearful our home would be broken into, and we didn't sleep there for a few days."
In a statement, Amazon told the BBC: "Our customer service team worked directly with the customer to address concerns and will work with law enforcement to investigate the case, as needed."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41734179

Not sure if moon landing but a customer just told me about this. Imagine that happening.

That's awesome.

And I can see that being totally legit in the future. I can see Amazon weed airdrop drones in our future. Stupid not to legalize weed regardless.

Are you going to sign up for in home delivery?

I AM! :overhead:

Not weed, that sh1t is nasty.

There's a company around me called 'roll with us' that delivers

Do they deliver to Minny? :unsure: :bandana:

Are you going to sign up for in home delivery?

I AM! :overhead:

Not weed, that sh1t is nasty.

Yeah, I can't do it. Main effect is to make me tired and quiet. 'Shrooms, though, I would do again.

Yeah, I can't do it. Main effect is to make me tired and quiet. 'Shrooms, though, I would do again.

Shrooms and acid were okay, but once I did E (MDMA) it ruined everything for me, even drinking it meh.

I love my fed-ex guy cause he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it... and he's always on time.

Mitch Hedberg