Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Las Vegas Conspiracy Theory Thread

some of you people are focking insane

~80~

Sometimes it's so hard to tell if someone is actually stupid or just pretending to be to maintain a conversation.

Why so arrogant - and wrong?

Stupidity would be a legitimate conclusion to draw if someone is coming to conclusions without having overwhelming evidence lending credibility to the conclusion.

I have drawn no conclusions.

You, though, appear to have. You are unwilling to allow others to speculate on scenarios which substantially alter the official version of events.

And you're calling OTHERS stupid?

The best one was the girl who supposedly "died" but then they focked up and accidentally brought her out with her family on Oprah or some sh!t. Sure that might seem like a pretty big oversight from this shadowy organization which routinely pulls off these incredibly complex false-flag operations without ever leaving a shred of evidence behind, but hey, sh!t happens.

I'm glad to see they're being efficient.

I mean crap, they have like 400-500 people just killing time somewhere after not really dying on the 9/11 planes?

Might as well give 'em something to do.

I'm glad to see they're being efficient.

I mean crap, they have like 400-500 people just killing time somewhere after not really dying on the 9/11 planes?

Might as well give 'em something to do.

Fallacy.

Why would those people not have actually died - and yet the incident really have happened via manipulation?

Now - because I question your ability to accurately and fully understand what is written - this question directed at you should not be taken by me as evidence that I believe that 9/11 didn't happen exactly as it has been portrayed.

Far from it.

All I'm doing is poking holes logic you laughably use in the conclusions and derision you direct at others.

It's very easy to sit in a forum and insult and deride others. Any imbecile can pull that off; it requires no thought at all.

5th graders could be hired to do it. It's why the persona they emanate sounds so much like that.

The rest of us laugh at the attempt, and understand the small-mindedness behind it.

Off I go to the rest of my life - for awhile. Lataz.

Well, since the REAL operation wasn't simple, claiming that a false flag could not also be real due to the complexity needed to pull it off...isn't really a compelling argument.

I didn't claim the false flag couldn't be real due to the complexity. I said that it's hard to believe that an organization that could pull that off seamlessly would be so dumb as to send a supposedly dead girl out on television. So take your strawmen somewhere else.

Also your reasoning sucks. Since the real operation "wasn't simple", then that just makes pulling it off, pinning it on Lanza with mountains of evidence, and not leaving behind any evidence of the frame up - under the watchful eye of multiple law enforcement and intelligence agencies and half the media outlets in the world - that much MORE complex. Your argument not only isn't compelling, it's not even an argument. HTH.

Thinking there may be more to a story one day into an investigation now equals crazy conspiracy theorist?

When did this happen?

What is my IQ, Jesus Chrysler?

How confident are you that your IQ is superior? Would you like to put your money where your mouth is?

I'm confident that you aren't a very bright person if you believe that this was done from the 4th floor. Regardless of how you 'test'. So don't be bringing out some fourth grade certificate that says you are in the gifted program with Mrs. Herman and you have a Mr Smartguy sticker. Many people who test well are actually gullible idiots who believe in things that they are told despite the facts telling them otherwise.
  • Like 1

How about a window which was replaced after doing so, under the cover of the chaos which ensued?

YOU SEE?!?!? Deep State Safelite guys. I focking TOLD you.

This guy gets it. He is smart.

• Like 1

YOU SEE?!?!? Deep State Safelite guys. I focking TOLD you.

This guy gets it. He is smart.

So many people looking up that no one noticed the window replacement on the fourth floor. Genius plan!

Great article, like when they claim early on "Even highly trained Navy Seals would have a difficult time running a full auto weapon for 10 minutes straight" then post videos clearly showing there was nothing "10 minutes straight" about it and the fire was highly intermittent. It's good to know your audience I guess.

• Like 1

Is it true Tom Petty was staying on the 4th floor of the Mandalay Bay? :o

I think the Tom Petty angle does have some merit. He was always a humble guy and I can see him not wanting to be the lead story. :thumbsup:

Even more bizarre to me, this guy was well off - a millionaire, living the life. Why would he do this and stop living the dream? :dunno:

Flouride in the drinking water. The government can call us into action at any time.

Trump wanted to get the attention away from how he has handled Puerto Rico.

Trump chose this guy because his dad was a psychopath. People will not question that psychopathy runs in the families. Trump will get away with it if not for people like Mensa.

• Like 1

Trump chose this guy because his dad was a psychopath. People will not question that psychopathy runs in the families.

Doesn't bode well for Eric and Donald Jr

What is my IQ, Jesus Chrysler?

How confident are you that your IQ is superior? Would you like to put your money where your mouth is?

You're an absolute moron.

I could see you having a "high" IQ because you write fast and pretty well if we're not accounting for content at all.

But that just goes to show that IQ as a measure of intelligence has its faults. HTH

Flouride in the drinking water. The government can call us into action at any time.

Trump wanted to get the attention away from how he has handled Puerto Rico.

Trump chose this guy because his dad was a psychopath. People will not question that psychopathy runs in the families. Trump will get away with it if not for people like Mensa.

You forgot chemtrails and pedophile dungeons in pizza restaurants

• Like 1

http://yournewswire.com/las-vegas-video-multiple-shootes/

Its simply been confirmed multiple times by multiple sources that this was a coordinated attack from multiple floors. This video clearly shows 4th floor fire. This is busted wide open.

so what's the conspiracy? What's the agenda? How did they get every single major news outlet, despite their 100% opposite viewpoint on things, to agree to go along with it and sweep the "truth" under the rug?

How does one shoot a weapon like that out of a room on the 4th floor with the window intact?

I guess it was a strobe light timed perfectly with the gunfire. You got me.

I guess it was a strobe light timed perfectly with the gunfire. You got me.

It wasn't timed perfectly with the gunfire and that light blinked when there was no gunfire. Again, how does a gun shoot through a closed window and the window isn't open and it doesn't shatter from the gunfire?

It wasn't timed perfectly with the gunfire and that light blinked when there was no gunfire. Again, how does a gun shoot through a closed window and the window isn't open and it doesn't shatter from the gunfire?

Yea you are kewl and right, the multiple people saying it came from lower are just wrong and the multiple videos are too. What was I thinking? Yep, the millionaire with no motive did it, duh.

This is a video from before the shooting. At 2 minutes it clearly shows a strobing light from around the fourth floor of the Mandalay.

• Like 1

Yea you are kewl and right, the multiple people saying it came from lower are just wrong and the multiple videos are too. What was I thinking? Yep, the millionaire with no motive did it, duh.

Why did you ignore my question about the media?

I didn't claim the false flag couldn't be real due to the complexity. I said that it's hard to believe that an organization that could pull that off seamlessly would be so dumb as to send a supposedly dead girl out on television. So take your strawmen somewhere else.

That's not a strawman, and offering something because of your notion of presumed intelligence isn't convincing either.

Also your reasoning sucks. Since the real operation "wasn't simple", then that just makes pulling it off, pinning it on Lanza with mountains of evidence, and not leaving behind any evidence of the frame up - under the watchful eye of multiple law enforcement and intelligence agencies and half the media outlets in the world - that much MORE complex. Your argument not only isn't compelling, it's not even an argument. HTH.

Lanza? I'm not speaking of any specific case. At all.

That's not a strawman, and offering something because of your notion of presumed intelligence isn't convincing either.

Lanza? I'm not speaking of any specific case. At all.

Of course it's a strawman. You said I said the complexity made it impossible. I never said anything close to that. Ergo, strawman. HTH.

You responded to MY post which was about a specific case, Sandy Hook. If you can't follow the premise, maybe don't reply. Just a thought. HTH.

so what's the conspiracy? What's the agenda? How did they get every single major news outlet, despite their 100% opposite viewpoint on things, to agree to go along with it and sweep the "truth" under the rug?

Wait.

You think the media has "100% opposite viewpoint on things"?

Ok. Explain this. Start @ 1 minute to get past the goofy intro.

Eat a d!ck ya humorless twat. You want to join the ###### conspiracist club, be prepared to be made fun of like a ###### conspiracist. You don't like it go back to your safe-space. HTH.

Impressive retort. You should wipe the Jergens off your fingers before you type though. It will help with the hashtags.

Of course it's a strawman. You said I said the complexity made it impossible. I never said anything close to that. Ergo, strawman. HTH.

You responded to MY post which was about a specific case, Sandy Hook. If you can't follow the premise, maybe don't reply. Just a thought. HTH.

Since you need reminding of what you asserted, I'll provide it:

The best one was the girl who supposedly "died" but then they focked up and accidentally brought her out with her family on Oprah or some sh!t. Sure that might seem like a pretty big oversight from this shadowy organization which routinely pulls off these incredibly complex false-flag operations without ever leaving a shred of evidence behind, but hey, sh!t happens.

Here, you are dismissing the possibility of a screw up because they pull off complex crap.

Next time you claim you didn't assert something that you did, best delete your initial post and hope that someone didn't quote it.

Since you need reminding of what you asserted, I'll provide it:

Here, you are dismissing the possibility of a screw up because they pull off complex crap.

Next time you claim you didn't assert something that you did, best delete your initial post and hope that someone didn't quote it.

I guess you're going to try and top Paddock's body count with strawmen. Good luck with that I guess.

So no one cares to answer the question about why not one of the major news networks has taken all this supposed proof and witnesses of a fourth floor shooter and decided to look into it to try to get the scoop on all the other networks? It's like the conspiracy theorists aren't even trying anymore. Lazy.

So no one cares to answer the question about why not one of the major news networks has taken all this supposed proof and witnesses of a fourth floor shooter and decided to look into it to try to get the scoop on all the other networks? It's like the conspiracy theorists aren't even trying anymore. Lazy.

Why would propaganda wings oppose the narrative being disseminated?

I would love to hear your alternative information for the obvious collusion in the MSM that I posted.

But it's like the progs aren't even trying to deny that they're victims of propaganda anymore. Lazy.

You seriously think the major news networks are interested in the truth? Silly boy.
  • Like 1

So your claim is that MSNBC and Fox News are working together to maintain this conspiracy and cover up the truth? Under whose Direction? Who's the ringleader of this?

Im not saying there wasnt gunfire from the 32nd floor. Im saying its been proven there were multiple sources from a coordinated attack.

Im not saying there wasnt gunfire from the 32nd floor. Im saying its been proven there were multiple sources from a coordinated attack.

Nothing has been proven other than there was a blinking light, reflection or something coming from the 4th floor.