Sign in to follow this  
trimark825

Waiver PU- Ronald Jones for Jamaal Williams?

Someone just dropped Jones and I have Williams but hasn't done anything all year and really won't when A. Jones back. Not sure what the TB situation will be but I figure I have nothing to lose on this one.

My other RBs are Zeke, Howard, Miller and Ekeler. Standard, 12 team league. Thoughts?

Williams is trending down since Aaron Jones came back. I would pick up Ronald. It looks like he could start getting the lions share of carries after the bye week. I dont think youre looking at your next Shaun Alexander, but the opportunity for him is greater than it is for Williams right now.

I'm always chasing upside in a deep bench league so I dropped Williams for Jones.

Somehow Williams carried my team at the end of last year. Amazing that he went from being a top 10 scoring rb to having so little upside in a year. Situation matters.

I'll take the unknown of RoJo on a good offense. I don't see a lot plus matchups on the schedule and it is unlikely he makes my lineup. You know what else was unlikely? Jamal Williams as a top 10 RB during a span in 2017.

I doubt if Jones is useful behind behind a awful Tampa O-Line....Last week similar to pre-season he showed very little in his rushing attempts, given the chance week #4 he averaged a meek 2.9 yards a carry...My opinion a wasted roster fill that might never leave my bench. rather have a cuff behind a good line waiting for a injury takeover.......