Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Need a TE this week?

Timothy Wright.

Yes, the TE everyone loves to hate. He has been shuffled all around the league recently, but finally landed in Detroit. Ebron looks to be out, and Pettigrew is still trying to come back from injury, and is better known for blocking than catching.

Admittedly, the Lions offense has been terrible...but Timmy has a chance to make some noise this weekend, and his propensity to get in the endzone is well documented. A person could prolly do worse.

Timothy Wright.

Yes, the TE everyone loves to hate. He has been shuffled all around the league recently, but finally landed in Detroit. Ebron looks to be out, and Pettigrew is still trying to come back from injury, and is better known for blocking than catching.

Admittedly, the Lions offense has been terrible...but Timmy has a chance to make some noise this weekend, and his propensity to get in the endzone is well documented. A person could prolly do worse.

I agree Wright is a sneaky, good play this week for those desperate at TE.

With Jordan Reed likely out, Derek Carrier is a decent option as well.

• Like 1

Yeah Fleener was a good pick up last week , and with Luck out again a back up qbs best friend is the te

Yes that does change things . Allen was out last week .

I jumped on gates a few weeks ago in 1 of my leagues but think ill sit him in his first game back and start Daniels

Vs the Steelers def I would start Gates .

Owen Daniels.

Good play. OD coming off back 2 back TD games and now faces the Oak defense who can't stop TE's.

Good play. OD coming off back 2 back TD games and now faces the Oak defense who can't stop TE's.

Can't stop? Dude they're like a matador with a cape. Curtis Lofton is a two-down linebacker who's playing the middle of a cover-two style defense. They are getting TORCHED by TE's. I think a guy like Peyton will figure that out post-haste...

Can't stop? Dude they're like a matador with a cape. Curtis Lofton is a two-down linebacker who's playing the middle of a cover-two style defense. They are getting TORCHED by TE's. I think a guy like Peyton will figure that out post-haste...

Raiders' D has given up avg 8 catches, 97yrs, 1.5 TD's to TE's per game thus far. This even without facing Gronk yet. That cape can't cover shite brother....

I'll roll with some of that Owen D this week..

Anybody know the story with Owen Daniels being questionable due to a non-injury related matter?

Didn't see a thing on Roto, though they do have him as their TE11 this week. That's penthouse territory for Daniels.

Didn't see a thing on Roto, though they do have him as their TE11 this week. That's penthouse territory for Daniels.

I have only seen it mentioned on sportsline and one other site. He didn't practice yesterday and is supposedly questionable and it isn't injury related.

I understand the logic behind Daniels, but I'm not sure I would put my faith in a guy who hasn't had over 28 yards in a game all season. I'd rather go with someone else like Maxx Williams or Carrier because I think the volume of targets and opportunities should be more plenty.

I understand the logic behind Daniels, but I'm not sure I would put my faith in a guy who hasn't had over 28 yards in a game all season. I'd rather go with someone else like Maxx Williams or Carrier because I think the volume of targets and opportunities should be more plenty.

Neither of those guys has done much either and Daniels plays the Raiders, the last rated team against the tight end this year.

Im going with Wright in one league with Reed out yet again. Reed puts up some damn good numbers but he plays in about 40% of the games.

Neither of those guys has done much either and Daniels plays the Raiders, the last rated team against the tight end this year.

Neither of those guys have done much because they haven't had the opportunity. Daniels has, and has produced: 2/5, 3/19, 5/28, 2/9. Even with td's in the last two games he has had 1 average game all season. Not only does he have a low floor, but a low ceiling as well. I'm going to take my chances else where.