Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Chiefs at Patriots: In-Game Discussion

Is it too early to start drinking? Everyone gets to witness future greatness tonight :banana:

Pumped for this game, and I dont have a dog in the fight. Hope it lives up to the expectations.

ETA: Well, I guess I have Michel, Edelman and Hill across my two leagues... but Im more pumped for the actual game.

Is it too early to start drinking?

Does not Compute...

Inactives

Chiefs: DB Eric Berry, DT Justin Hamilton, LB Justin Houston, LB Tanoh Kpassagnon, OG Kahlil McKenzie, SS Eric Murray, RB Darrel Williams

Patriots: DT Malcom Brown, OT Cole Croston, DE Keionta Davis, DE Geneo Grissom, DB J.C. Jackson, OG Ted Karras, DE John Simon

I just hope my KC boys (Hunt and Hill) don't trip over each other coming outta the locker room and get hurt-it's been (Goff KILLED me today, that sissy!) that kinda day.

Easy Pats win. Its all part of the usual 10-in-a-row-after-the-slow-start BS thats been going on for about 15 years now. Ya'll really buying into this overhyped nonense? Its basically scripted at this stage. And, as always - these premium games are at Foxboro. Everytime. So convenient. If by some miracle the game is close late..... a phantom pass intererence or a roughing call will finish off the Chiefs. No contest.

Yawn. Gonna watch a horror movie instead. Thats what you do in October if you have good AV equipment. :)

Chiefs win and slap them around doing so.

Edit: said this to Mush them since Im facing multiple Chiefs. I have legit cooling powers. To prove it, Ill demonstrate that just by posting this edit Ive altered the fabric of reality.

White hasn't even seem the field yet - not one carry, not one target. Bellicheat would rather give the carries to the RB that was questionable all week, or to some dude they just picked up from the local lumberyard.

Never ever trust a NE running back.

I posted this in the FU thread

Just think of how good the Chiefs offense would be with a different coach calling the plays.

Hunt is arguably their best player and doesn't see the field for plays on end.

White hasn't even seem the field yet - not one carry, not one target. Bellicheat would rather give the carries to the RB that was questionable all week, or to some dude they just picked up from the local lumberyard.

Never ever trust a NE running back.

I trust Sony. Two years ago you could trust Blount. Last year you could trust Lewis.

White is a satellite back. A good one. But that is all he is.

I posted this in the FU thread

Just think of how good the Chiefs offense would be with a different coach calling the plays.

Hunt is arguably their best player and doesn't see the field for plays on end.

Hey Andy! Kareem made a play on third down!

Surprise, surprise! That just won my matchup. :banana:

No doubt. Why Hunt comes out for Ware on 3rd down is beyond me. And Hunt wasnt in there for the last 2 minutes of the 1st half? Why?

So ridiculous...

I trust Sony. Two years ago you could trust Blount. Last year you could trust Lewis.

White is a satellite back. A good one. But that is all he is.

This may be the game that proves that point. But it has pretty much been a split up to now (73 runs + targets for Sony, 67 for White).

Tonight so far it is 17 for Sony, 3 for White.

This may be the game that proves that point. But it has pretty much been a split up to now (73 runs + targets for Sony, 67 for White).

Tonight so far it is 17 for Sony, 3 for White.

This saddens me.....as a White owner. White is my best RB.....so without him being beasty, I’m doomed!

Hey Gronk...thanks for the 2.5 points! That's some awesome sauce right there!!

Why don't you go shoot another commercial

Ass hat.

Chiefs win and slap them around doing so.

Edit: said this to Mush them since Im facing multiple Chiefs. I have legit cooling powers. To prove it, Ill demonstrate that just by posting this edit Ive altered the fabric of reality.

Anyone still doubt me?

Slapped around. I make the post they look like crap and Patriots roll. I edit the post and they collapse and Chiefs rag doll them around.

Legitimate magic powers.

Edit: no sooner I post this the patriots turn into themselves again and march down the field. Its really scary wielding this power.

Hey Gronk...thanks for the 2.5 points! That's some awesome sauce right there!!

Why don't you go shoot another commercial

Ass hat.

You realize the game isn't over, right?

Today's NFL is nuts. 80pts with 3min to play still? Don't bother playing defense, that'll just get players hurt

Did you notice those Massholes giving Hill the finger right to his face when he scored? Classy.

Oooh boy...3 whole targets now.....in a 40-40 game.

Awesome.

If berry and Houston play we win that game

Holy crap...my team was down 20 coming in to tonight's game. I had Mahomes, T. Hill and Butker. They dropped 69 points on my opponent!!!

No need to be scared of Aaron Rodgers now!!

As for these teams here's hoping they meet again!! Awesome game.

Why did Reid go for 1 when they were down by 2 at the end of the 3rd?

I will never understand.

They didn't need two points there. You can't chase every potential point in real life football.

They didn't need two points there. You can't chase every potential point in real life football.

Real life football?

You have the chance to tie the game but you choose to keep playing from behind? That definitely affects game script. Your offensive and defensive gameplan/mindset wouldnt change whether youre down by 1 or 2 so what on planet earth do you have to lose?

When the players are on the bench everybody thinks they are reading/looking at reruns of plays when all actuality they are reading what we write about them. What we print is constructive criticism on them-it really spurs them on to do better, so nice job tonight to everybody on here! Great game by great players.