Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Voter ID suppresses minorities from voting?

Voting fraud alive and well in Texas.

Just got back from Early Voting.. I didn't have a photo ID - so I showed them a cut out picture of Jason Garrett... Not only did they still allow me to vote - they let me vote 10 times! :music_guitarred:

:lol:

Just got back from Early Voting.. I didn't have a photo ID - so I showed them a cut out picture of Jason Garrett... Not only did they still allow me to vote - they let me vote 10 times! :music_guitarred:

The first nine times you voted for Zeke off tackle, then the 10th time you voted to punt. :dunno:

• Like 2

this is good, however i still believe proper documentation and identification is important in any society.

and this is fine..you believe people should have ID, no matter what, fine. just don't start an ignorant thread with a bunch of whataboutisms..

As a leftie, i never understood why this was problematic. you want to vote, show your valid id :dunno:

Because the DNC as you know it would be done, thats why.

As a leftie, i never understood why this was problematic. you want to vote, show your valid id :dunno:

This is addressed in the link.

Because the DNC as you know it would be done, thats why.

As a leftie Bier, what do you think of 90s comment here?

and this is fine..you believe people should have ID, no matter what, fine. just don't start an ignorant thread with a bunch of whataboutisms..

every legal citizen has a right to vote. I would like them to do so. I do not think it is ok to just walk in of of the street and expect to vote. we all should have to present proof of authenticity. I also believe that attaining ID should not entail financial hardship. Waive the fees for all I care. Let's help people get proper identification.

• Like 1

every legal citizen has a right to vote. I would like them to do so. I do not think it is ok to just walk in of of the street and expect to vote. we all should have to present proof of authenticity. I also believe that attaining ID should not entail financial hardship. Waive the fees for all I care. Let's help people get proper identification.

You can't help someone that doesn't want help. And you have 50% of the politicians that rely upon illegals to help them keep their jobs in government.

You can't help someone that doesn't want help. And you have 50% of the politicians that rely upon illegals to help them keep their jobs in government.

here is another one Bier...when you see the complete stupidity of the arguments for voter id laws, do you think maybe this isn't actually a problem and people on the right are trying to suppress votes.

I thought Obamacare provided health insurance for millions of poor people? They need an ID for that, don't they? This should not be an issue anymore. Next.

here is another one Bier...when you see the complete stupidity of the arguments for voter id laws, do you think maybe this isn't actually a problem and people on the right are trying to suppress votes.

Just of those too stupid to figure out how to get an ID. How do those people get jobs, pay taxes, etc?

I wouldn't mind seeing harsher enforcement against businesses that keep "illegals" employed.

The system needs major adjustments across the board. We can't allow every person that desires citizenship. However, let's get productive people in...let's get their taxes as well.

flip that around and emphasize the stupidity of not requiring ID, do you think maybe voter oppression isnt actually a problem and the people on the left are trying anyway to garner votes whether they are illegal or not?

What are your reasons for wanting illegals to vote? Aspiring nut case government employee? You need the illegal vote to win?

I wouldn't mind seeing harsher enforcement against businesses that keep "illegals" employed.

The system needs major adjustments across the board. We can't allow every person that desires citizenship. However, let's get productive people in...let's get their taxes as well.

Years back when I worked as a waiter and bartender in various restaurants. Many of the busboys and kitchen help were illegal. I would have a couple beers with these guys from time to time and every single one of them sent most of their dollars back to Mexico where their families live. And this was in Midwest establishments, not southwest. There are a gazillion untaxed dollars sent out of this country instead of being reinvested back into our economy.

flip that around and emphasize the stupidity of not requiring ID, do you think maybe voter oppression isnt actually a problem and the people on the left are trying anyway to garner votes whether they are illegal or not?

fair question, however we hadn't had any voter id laws in the country until 2006. quick research shows voter turnout in Indy an Wisconsin has dropped since their id laws have gone into effect.

What are your reasons for wanting illegals to vote? Aspiring nut case government employee? You need the illegal vote to win?

troll on troll

That vote doesn't count until Jerry says so.

fair question, however we hadn't had any voter id laws in the country until 2006. quick research shows voter turnout in Indy an Wisconsin has dropped since their id laws have gone into effect.

well then the ID laws obviously worked.

That would be the outcome of those voting illegally could no longer do so.

That result only proves more so that the laws are needed.

No ?

troll on troll

See, what we have here is a person with most likely a very low IQ. By evidence of name calling when not knowing how articulate something he feels so strongly about, one who just follows the left blindly, and then grabs an ACLU article and claims it's something profound and important.

No ?

No. The only thing it proves is less people voted. You are claiming it is because they were voting illegally with nothing to back it up. It may be that less Americans voted because they didn't have id.

No ?

Solid reasoning. :thumbsup:

Are government issued IDs necessarily photo ID and where do you get them? The DMV.

How do we feel about waiving the fees and providing an application online?

See, what we have here is a person with most likely a very low IQ. By evidence of name calling when not knowing how articulate something he feels so strongly about, one who just follows the left blindly, and then grabs an ACLU article and claims it's something profound and important.

keep on trolling

keep on trolling

Exactly proves my point. Keep up the good work.

Keep pushing for allowing people to be able to vote without IDs, and we will keep getting Nancy Pelosis in power.

As of September 2016, 33 states have enacted some form of voter ID requirement.

I am glad that common sense is ruling the day.

No. The only thing it proves is less people voted. You are claiming it is because they were voting illegally with nothing to back it up. It may be that less Americans voted because they didn't have id.

well why are you claiming less people voted ?

With nothing to back it up ofcourse.

How do those same 'disenfranchised voters' board an airplane? Buy a new car? Drive? Withdraw funds from bank?

Use Obamacare?

How do those same 'disenfranchised voters' board an airplane? Buy a new car? Drive? Withdraw funds from bank?

Do you need an ID to cash a welfare check at one of those cash stores?

I'm always confused on this. Are Democrats people so poor that they can't afford an ID? Or intellectual elites who think we repubtards are dumb because we don't want illegals and uneducated homeless people to vote? :dunno:

I'm always confused on this. Are Democrats people so poor that they can't afford an ID? Or intellectual elites who think we repubtards are dumb because we don't want illegals and uneducated homeless people to vote? :dunno:

I’m also confused how you’ve determined the voting behavior of people who don’t have IDs? Are any Republicans poor and/or uneducated?