Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Why do people think sandy hook was faked?

Because people are focking insane.

Because people are focking insane.

Closest I can get. But I'll tell you what, it's God damn mean. If you ever listen to Alex Jones or some of these talking about it, just put yourself in the shoes of the parents who lost really little children. And it should be a criminal offense. Especially a guy like him. Stirring up s***, defiling memories all for the sake of ratings. Pretty f****** awful human beings.

Closest I can get. But I'll tell you what, it's God damn mean. If you ever listen to Alex Jones or some of these ###### talking about it, just put yourself in the shoes of the parents who lost really little children. And it should be a criminal offense. Especially a guy like him. Stirring up s***, defiling memories all for the sake of ratings. Pretty f****** awful human beings.

:thumbsup:

They talk about "crisis actors" and say the kids aren't really dead and sh!t, even suggesting that they inadvertently brought one out on Oprah or something. It's really vile sh!t. I'm all for free speech, but every one of these fockers should be punched in the face, or maybe taken out back and shot.

• Like 3

They talk about "crisis actors" and say the kids aren't really dead and sh!t, even suggesting that they inadvertently brought one out on Oprah or something. It's really vile sh!t. I'm all for free speech, but every one of these fockers should be punched in the face, or maybe taken out back and shot.

100%

Every one of the parents and siblings that lost a brother or sister in that tragedy, should be able to punch each one of them in the d!ck. you know it's all men

I support option #2, but make sure their family is watching. Later, we can tell stories about how it was just fake.

• Like 1

The same reason people think Mel Tillis was the truck driver in smoke and the bandit.

• Like 1

So you guys are all for free speech unless someone says something you don't agree with or you think is absurd and in that case they should be shot? Granted I think all the Sandy Hook hoaxers are idiots, it doesn't really bother me that much, does it really bother you?

So you guys are all for free speech unless someone says something you don't agree with or you think is absurd and in that case they should be shot? Granted I think all the Sandy Hook hoaxers are idiots, it doesn't really bother me that much, does it really bother you?

Were just exercising our free speech.

If my kid was murdered at school and someone started reporting that it didnt actually happen, yes, I would want to cause bodily harm to that person.

• Like 1

If my kid was murdered at school and someone started reporting that it didnt actually happen, yes, I would want to cause bodily harm to that person.

Would you though if you had the opportunity?

Don't be a focking moron. People had their children killed there. These dooshbags not only suggest they didn't, but the implication is that they are in on it.

• Like 1

I would make it happen, never mind wait for an opportunity

Don't be a focking moron. People had their children killed there. These dooshbags not only suggest they didn't, but the implication is that they are in on it.

Thats illegal?

I think I might :dunno: . Those people are disgusting, and they're shitting all over the grieving/memories of these dead children. Those spreading these conspiracy theories on the backs of dead children are horrible human beings. I wouldn't fault a parent if one walked up and punched Jones right in the mouth.
  • Like 1

Thats illegal?

It's immoral and classless, they should be beaten accordingly.

I bet not many, if any with children, said it.

I have to admit, I don't really understand this thought process of wanting to hurt some clown who's concocted a crazy conspiracy theory.

I'd think most would just dismiss these people as the loonies they are, wouldn't they?

• Like 1

When a Sandy Hook hoaxer says something or has a theory no matter how stupid it may be, he/she isn't infringing on anyones rights. If you punch them in the face or harm them in anyway you are infringing on theirs. Call me crazy but thats how I see it.

I have to admit, I don't really understand this thought process of wanting to hurt some clown who's concocted a crazy conspiracy theory.

I'd think most would just dismiss these people as the loonies they are, wouldn't they?

They are using children's deaths to either push an agenda or get clicks/ratings. They aren't all crazy.

I can't imagine losing one of my kids. If I received a call that my kid was murdered at school, I'd lose it. Then to have some dumb MFer telling people it didn't happen and that I was in on it, I would want to hurt them. Not saying I would, but I would want to.

• Thanks 1

I can't imagine losing one of my kids. If I received a call that my kid was murdered at school, I'd lose it. Then to have some dumb MFer telling people it didn't happen and that I was in on it, I would want to hurt them. Not saying I would, but I would want to.

I can understand being upset. Especially if they were trying to accuse me of being in on it. But I guess I'd just be more prone to feelings of sadness than rage in that scenario.

They are using children's deaths to either push an agenda or get clicks/ratings. They aren't all crazy.

I don't follow the theories at all. What agendas are they pushing?

I don't follow the theories at all. What agendas are they pushing?

Anti gun control

But I also want to punch Mike McCarthy in the face for being a dipsh!t too. He's free to be a dumba$$ just as I'm free to enjoy the thought of punching him in his fat face.

So if the scenario played out with my kid as previously outlined, yes, I would absolutely want to punch them in the face...or worse.

I'm not a violent person, but I lose my temper quickly. See my Conundrum thread. I didn't cause bodily harm to the POS. Didn't even cross my mind at the time. Now, I enjoy the thought of that POS getting put in his place.

Because there's a big f****** difference between saying we fake the moon landing versus tilling grieving parents that they and their children are all lying about the tragedy that befell them.

I'm assuming some of you guys are trolling just because you like the attention or validation.

Because there's a big f****** difference between saying we fake the moon landing versus tilling grieving parents that they and their children are all lying about the tragedy that befell them.

I'm assuming some of you guys are trolling just because you like the attention or validation.

Not trolling at all. As I said, I don't follow this at all.

Are the nutjobs personally confronting the grieving parents in some way or are they just peddling their horsesh!t into the blogosphere?

Unless they came into direct contact with me, I wouldn't give them a second thought.

And Shirley, you aren't seriously accusing someone else of seeking attention here are you?

When a Sandy Hook hoaxer says something or has a theory no matter how stupid it may be, he/she isn't infringing on anyones rights. If you punch them in the face or harm them in anyway you are infringing on theirs. Call me crazy but thats how I see it.

Youre right. The only caveat is if one of the conspiracy whackjobs comes out and states that the parents were in on it - that could be grounds for libel or slander, I would think.

Not trolling at all. As I said, I don't follow this at all.

Are the nutjobs personally confronting the grieving parents in some way or are they just peddling their horsesh!t into the blogosphere?

Unless they came into direct contact with me, I wouldn't give them a second thought.

And Shirley, you aren't seriously accusing someone else of seeking attention here are you?

There was one guy confronting the sister of a teacher that was killed

Lots of reasons. The only reason I think it happened is it would be too hard to fake and cover up with that many people involved. Other than that not a lick of it adds up. Blatant crisis actor fathers, the multiple adults who changed their story, no bodies, no blood, pics of the kids alive after, just doesn’t add up. But there’s no way they could keep up the elaborate hoax for pretty much no reason, so yea it happened...most likely. Definitely...probably.

Lots of reasons. The only reason I think it happened is it would be too hard to fake and cover up with that many people involved. Other than that not a lick of it adds up. Blatant crisis actor fathers, the multiple adults who changed their story, no bodies, no blood, pics of the kids alive after, just doesnt add up. But theres no way they could keep up the elaborate hoax for pretty much no reason, so yea it happened...most likely. Definitely...probably.

I guess you like being punched in the face, huh?

Lots of reasons. The only reason I think it happened is it would be too hard to fake and cover up with that many people involved. Other than that not a lick of it adds up. Blatant crisis actor fathers, the multiple adults who changed their story, no bodies, no blood, pics of the kids alive after, just doesnt add up. But theres no way they could keep up the elaborate hoax for pretty much no reason, so yea it happened...most likely. Definitely...probably.

Scumbag

I guess you like being punched in the face, huh?

Scumbag

I said it happened didnt I? Sorry if theres a mountain of shady facts around it, not my fault. Do some research.

My sister knows one of the parents of Sandy Hook so this one irks me

This is what I wanted to see. Never seen or heard of anyone who knows any of the victims til now....and well, its the GC so...ya know, jury is still out.

My sister knows one of the parents of Sandy Hook so this one irks me

36C, I focked her.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

To me, and just my opinion, but what alex Jones and the other conspiracy theory nut bags did, is not, or should not be protected by the first amendment. Some speech, as we all know, is not protected.

What Jones did (using dead children and grieving parents to profit, slander, cause hate and division) is not/should not be protected due to the "fighting words" clause. He is purposely yelling fire in a crowded theater.

The next is defamation for obvious reasons. Neither of these are protected forms of speech, and I believe he's guilty of both.