Sign in to follow this  
jman316

I love everyone on FFToday!

No thanks. 3 leagues is all my blow hard azz can manage.

Also, password of 'Seahawks' tells me all I need to know.......... :lol:

What does it tell you chief?

tells me he is a puss like most other self touting posters.

id suggest if you want people for a league you avoid the self promoters and recruit the more humble guys who know their stuff and contribute positively to this site. You'll end up with a much more enjoyable experience.

I made a list :(

Seriously, I'm overbooked as it is this year. I am representing our fair site in the IBL league so wish me luck. :doublethumbsup:

tells me he is a puss like most other self touting posters.

id suggest if you want people for a league you avoid the self promoters and recruit the more humble guys who know their stuff and contribute positively to this site. You'll end up with a much more enjoyable experience.

Wow, the hypocrisy is sooooo thick you could eat it with a fork. Call me a puss and self touting poster while telling the guy to ask for humble guys that only contribute positively to this site? Must not be

talking about yourself then. Here's another example of some self touting poster that thinks he knows it all.

Why join another league just because someone I don't even know calls me a blowhard and to put up or shut up? Never said I knew everything about FF. I offer MY opinions like everyone else. My masculinity is secure enough to reject an offer that I won't be able to put forth a good effort to.

Again, I offer my opinion just like everyone else around here; just like you did here. If fired upon I don't try to get even, I escalate. If you don't like it, don't try to cut me down. The phrase "don't go to war with one bullet son" comes to mind. Quit trying to play internet tough guy and go about your business junior.

Put your smack talk where your mouth is and strut your stuff in this no $, no pressure, but competitive league. All I hear from everyone here is how big a fantasy god they are, well, why not prove it with nothing on the line but pride and bragging rights?

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1...select?.scrumb=

league ID: 46032

Password: seahawks

The draft is this evening at 4:45 PST (7:45 EST).

Here are the league details:

League ID#: 46032

League Name: NFC West Watchers

Password: seahawks

Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/ffil

Draft Type: Live Draft

Draft Time: Sat Aug 23 4:45pm PDT [ Add to My Calendar ]

Max Teams: 12

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Start Scoring on: Week 1

Can't Cut List Provider: None

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: November 14, 2008

Trade Review: League Votes

Waiver Time: 2 days

Post Draft Players: Free Agents

Playoffs: Week 14, 15 and 16 (6 teams)

Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R, K, D, DB, DB, DL, DL, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Stat Categories: Completions (.5)

Passing Yards (50 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (6)

Interceptions (-4)

Rushing Yards (15 yards per point)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (.5)

Reception Yards (15 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

Return Yards (35 yards per point)

Return Touchdowns (6)

2-Point Conversions (2)

Fumbles Lost (-3)

Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)

Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)

Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)

Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)

Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)

Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)

Point After Attempt Made (1)

Tackle Solo (1)

Tackle Assist (.5)

Sack (5)

Interception (3)

Fumble Force (3)

Fumble Recovery (3)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (5)

Pass Defended (1)

Block Kick (5)

Fractional Points: Yes

Negative Points: Yes

FAIL

This is just an extra league a buddy of mine started so we could get in another draft before our other league drafts.

I really wasn't calling anybody out (except for you Pimpy) but just wanted to fill the league with a few savvy FFB players.

Ruffling feathers via the internet is all in good fun, but I wasn't trying to get anyone riled up.

A little over an hour before draft time, anyone else interested?

This is just an extra league a buddy of mine started so we could get in another draft before our other league drafts.

I really wasn't calling anybody out (except for you Pimpy) but just wanted to fill the league with a few savvy FFB players.

Ruffling feathers via the internet is all in good fun, but I wasn't trying to get anyone riled up.

A little over an hour before draft time, anyone else interested?

Seriously no thanks man. Appreciate the offer but it comes about 1 week too late. Last year I did two and took them both to the big game and

this year I'm trying three; I may have to give up masturbating to keep my mind straight. :)

Why join another league just because someone I don't even know calls me a blowhard and to put up or shut up? Never said I knew everything about FF. I offer MY opinions like everyone else. My masculinity is secure enough to reject an offer that I won't be able to put forth a good effort to.

Seriously man, I just attached a few names of posters I remembered the handles of... no disrespect to you or anyone else that I "called out." I just thought it would garner a little more attention if I pumped up the false bravado a bit.

All in good fun my friends. My apologies to those who took it the wrong way.

BTW, the only thing the password should tell you is that you would have gotten your a$$ handed to you!!

:)

Oh man, I can't stop. Something about sitting with a laptop drinking a beverage with a little umbrella in it makes me want to just reach through the screen and strangle somebody!!!!

No worries, I understand how it's possible to spread yourself too thin fantasy-wise. Makes the whole year a clusterfock trying to remember who you have on which team and if you put them in the starting lineup etc.

Guess you do get more bees with honey...

...maybe I'll change the thread title.

I love football.

That whole "league vote" thing is handled accordingly. Sure, other owners have the right to veto, but if the commish can plainly see that the trade is not collusion (no matter how lopsided other perceive it to be, he'll manually put it through). We've never had any problems before and I'm in my main league with the same guy.

I think many of us know how you feel though.

Wow, the hypocrisy is sooooo thick you could eat it with a fork. Call me a puss and self touting poster while telling the guy to ask for humble guys that only contribute positively to this site? Must not be

talking about yourself then. Here's another example of some self touting poster that thinks he knows it all.

Again, I offer my opinion just like everyone else around here; just like you did here. If fired upon I don't try to get even, I escalate. If you don't like it, don't try to cut me down. The phrase "don't go to war with one bullet son" comes to mind. Quit trying to play internet tough guy and go about your business junior.

Mr. Filthy Fernandez.

If you understood why I started up threads to give answers you most sueredly wouldn't accuse me of being someone "who thinks he knows it all". I get tired of coming into the main board because all it is, is a bunch of people waiting to try and bash someone for anything they say. In the help boards it's strictly fantasy football questions and answers. This game is purely opinions and for whatever reason this board constantly turns into a slinging mudffest. By answering questions I look up stats and news about players and it helps me in my endeavors to draft the best team I can.

I would rather you just said thank you and went on your way (movie reference).

:music_guitarred:

I would rather you just said thank you and went on your way (movie reference).

<_< Very nice reference! The next line is appropriate as well. I like your Help posts BTW. Please continue...