Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft Commentary

FU delay you took both of my fockig targets -- :wall:

dont worry, hillman wasnt making it past 11.10

Shane Vereen can't run inside so he won't get much playing time or goal line carries.

i was kind of waiting to see how far he was going to slide... interested to see what his ADP starts creeping up to over the next few months.

hearing you guys say he was a target sooner rather than later makes me feel a little more at ease.

i was wondering if i took hillman too early.

i take great pleasure in that.

i take great pleasure in that.

you take great pleasure in Moz focking you?!? :shocking:

hearing you guys say he was a target sooner rather than later makes me feel a little more at ease.

i was wondering if i took hillman too early.

well my next two RB's in order were Felix Jones, Ronnie hillman. I figure Murray runs with a punishing style and will probably get hurt and Felix isn't bad when healthy himself. Its round 11 anyway. Hillman is one of my sleepers but im guessing he wont be one in 2-3 months. I expect him to be 2nd on the depth chart which is a great spot behind mcgahee.

as for my actual pick of tony gonzalez, i dont see any reason he wont have 75-800-6+ as the 3rd option for Matt Ryan. He's a guy i feel confident plugging into flex when my WR's or RB's have bye weeks. No upside but a stable floor.

Big Blue Balls - NICE AVATAR :wub:

Thanks bro, I :wub: her.

Oh well Jennings was running really good when he had a chance till he got hurt preseason last year -- MJD has to breakdown sometime :(

who is it?

Have you read big blues sig line? I'm sure it's not his sister:)

Oh well Jennings was running really good when he had a chance till he got hurt preseason last year -- MJD has to breakdown sometime :(

Yea he was set to split 60/40 with MJD last year before he got hurt. I've seen him several times in the last few months and he is on tract to be ready for OTAs and camp and the releasing of D Karim is a good sign that the club is confident in Jennings.

Getting Dalton this late ................. "might " make Brady tradeable for the right price

Getting Dalton this late ................. "might " make Brady tradeable for the right price

watever. no chance you'd roll w/ dalton. no chance.

does allude to ur own dissatisfaction w/ ur team tho looking for upgrades @ presumably RB for a Brady trade already.

I did with Eli when I traded Rivers -- Eli ended up better anyway LOL and I like Dalton a lot especially with little run game and a good passing game. I'd be looking for a good RB and a solid QB in return -- if anyone wants Brady and can think of a offer shoot it to me -- NO WW I have no interest in DMC - guy is great but gets injured rolling out of bed - plus Lis Franc is a mean ######

I was thinking about making a trade offer before i realized that you drafted brady in the first. :shocking: You value brady alot more than i do. I will be drafting brady if i see him drop to mid 3rd to early 4th.

I was thinking about making a trade offer before i realized that you drafted brady in the first. :shocking: You value brady alot more than i do. I will be drafting brady if i see him drop to mid 3rd to early 4th.

that's good stuff there. in another 15min, you'll have moz selling his 1st rd pick for 3rd rd value b4 the draft is over.

that's good stuff there. in another 15min, you'll have moz selling his 1st rd pick for 3rd rd value b4 the draft is over.

still mad becasue I trade raped the sheet out you last year :)

Had I only not decided to start Eli over Sanchez like 2 hours before game time ... :(

still mad becasue I trade raped the sheet out you last year :)

Had I only not decided to start Eli over Sanchez like 2 hours before game time ... :(

i think our teams have traded him 10-15 times over the yrs, it's a lot. i cant remember any of them. but if u did trade rape me last yr, yes, im mad. more reason to bust ur ballz. :thumbsup:

i drafted Brady in the 3rd round of this league last year... amazing how one ridiculous year of QB play makes everyone go crazy drafting QBs in the first 2 rounds...

what makes it even worse is i had Brady and CAM (who i drafted in like the 15th) and i tried shopping Cam to EVERYONE and the best i could get for him was Gore. Which just reinforces that even in a year of ridiculous QB play that QBs aren't that valuable...

i drafted Brady in the 3rd round of this league last year... amazing how one ridiculous year of QB play makes everyone go crazy drafting QBs in the first 2 rounds...

what makes it even worse is i had Brady and CAM (who i drafted in like the 15th) and i tried shopping Cam to EVERYONE and the best i could get for him was Gore. Which just reinforces that even in a year of ridiculous QB play that QBs aren't that valuable...

i get ur point, and it's well made, i just dont think i agree w/ the Cam example. Cam was a rookie, so it took some forward thinking to envision him keeping it up. Second, he was getting a lot pts in a non-traditional, amazing, and atypical way for a QB. That made it harder to buy in. Also, and maybe to your point, you only have to fill 12 starting QB positions in our league.

QB is the most important position in the league to me for a very simple, yet maybe flawed, reason...

QB position scores the most pts. in our format. to me, that means it's the best position to exploit margins between teams.

i get ur point, and it's well made, i just dont think i agree w/ the Cam example. Cam was a rookie, so it took some forward thinking to envision him keeping it up. Second, he was getting a lot pts in a non-traditional, amazing, and atypical way for a QB. That made it harder to buy in. Also, and maybe to your point, you only have to fill 12 starting QB positions in our league.

QB is the most important position in the league to me for a very simple, yet maybe flawed, reason...

QB position scores the most pts. in our format. to me, that means it's the best position to exploit margins between teams.

Personally, I think Flex is actually the best position to exploit margins between teams in this league. If you have a guy that's consistent at 15 ppg as your flex 2 and you play someone who's flex only puts up 5 except an occasional explosion, that 10 ppg difference covers the difference in QB scoring...

Sorry guys I was in avengers and didn't realize I had phone set to the site

1 year ??? Brady is steady as it gets at QB theres QB 1a 1b 1c granted I would take Rodgers first but would take Brady over Brees right now. add Llyodd all Ne does is throw

i get your point and i usually think this way but in a 6 point passing TD league and in an NFL that is now a passing league..... i have no issue grabbing my QB early if i think he can throw for 40 and give me a nice advantage over several teams.

one ridiculous year.... maybe. but we have seen QB's have crazy individual years... i think now we are just seeing more guys capable of doing it.

i get your point and i usually think this way but in a 6 point passing TD league and in an NFL that is now a passing league..... i have no issue grabbing my QB early if i think he can throw for 40 and give me a nice advantage over several teams.

one ridiculous year.... maybe. but we have seen QB's have crazy individual years... i think now we are just seeing more guys capable of doing it.

A guy named Carson Palmer will do it this year :cough cough: :unsure:

QBs get .25 per completion as well

1 year ??? Brady is steady as it gets at QB theres QB 1a 1b 1c granted I would take Rodgers first but would take Brady over Brees right now. add Llyodd all Ne does is throw

I didn't say Brady had one good year. I said a bunch of QBs had ridiculous years... It was one year of like 5 or 6 guys just going insane and breaking long-standing records.

i can't wait to take my super sleeper... it could be a completely wasted pick (aka Randy Moss last year), or it could be pan out in a major way if the cards fall just right (which is like a 1 in 1,000 chance, but still it's a chance...)

i can't wait to take my super sleeper... it could be a completely wasted pick (aka Randy Moss last year), or it could be pan out in a major way if the cards fall just right (which is like a 1 in 1,000 chance, but still it's a chance...)

is it Randy Moss this year?

is it Randy Moss this year?

No! i only like sleepers that aren't actually on NFL teams... :ninja:

No! i only like sleepers that aren't actually on NFL teams... :ninja:

Do you watch Dr. Phil? LOL

How many rounds is this draft? I forgot

seems like 18