Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

NCAA Hoops '17-'18

everyone has dismissed KU from the get-go, you can just keep on writin' em off :thumbsup:

I have them making the championship game in my bracket :dunno: had them playing Virginia.

Unlike Arizona and Michigan State, Kentucky isn't stupid enough to ignore their advantages in the paint.

everyone has dismissed KU from the get-go, you can just keep on writin' em off :thumbsup:

WTF are you talking about?

Beat a terrible Penn team and held on against seton hall who i cant name one player from. Calm down.

Unlike Arizona and Michigan State, Kentucky isn't stupid enough to ignore their advantages in the paint.

Just because the other team's entire rotation is in deep foul trouble and your team couldn't make a three-pointer if the basket was 4 ft wide doesn't mean your game plan was bad!

Just because the other team's entire rotation is in deep foul trouble and your team couldn't make a three-pointer if the basket was 4 ft wide doesn't mean your game plan was bad!

I thought despite wining 30 games, that this was Izzos worst coaching job of all. People talk about all his final four teams, but they don't mention he has taken 3 teams with final four talent and exited in the first or second round. That includes this years' team which Izzo called "his best ever" He had a lottery NBA pick sitting on the bench for most of the game yesterday in lieu of playing a shittty 6th year senior that was shiot at two other schools before coming to MSU. He got way outcoached yesterday. I mean its not like no one has seen a 2-3 zone before. Fock.

WTF are you talking about?

Beat a terrible Penn team and held on against seton hall who i cant name one player from. Calm down.

25% of the Big 12 made the sweet 16, and when everyone thought this would be the team to not with the conference or tournament they did both

:bench:

25% of the Big 12 made the sweet 16, and when everyone thought this would be the team to not with the conference or tournament they did both

Still like the Atlanta Braves of '90s-mid 00's...

Link one person saying they wouldn't make the sweet 16.

I mean they usually shiit the bed and don't from time to time... but nobody said that.

Link one person saying they wouldn't make the sweet 16.

I mean they usually shiit the bed and don't from time to time... but nobody said that.

well if you head over to Chiefsplanet.com, Pennsylvania was the best #16 seed ever and KU was going to be the first #1 to fall to a #16 :dunno:

I just paid $20 to enter my works March Madness bracket. Haven't paid attention to college hoops since 12-13. Anyone want to give me theirs?

I just paid $20 to enter my works March Madness bracket. Haven't paid attention to college hoops since 12-13. Anyone want to give me theirs?

The tournament is 75% over. Is it a sweet 16 bracket only? If I had to re-do my bracket today... I'd set it like this.

Texas AM over Michigan (as much as it pains me to say)

Loyola IL over Nevada

Gonzaga over Fl St.

Kentucky over K St.

Kansas over Clemson

Duke over Syracuse

Nova over West V.

Texas Tech over Purdue

Kentucky over Loyala IL

Texas AM over Gonzaga

Nova over Texas Tech

Duke over Kansas

Kentucky over Texas AM (this one could go either way. both are long and can't shoot from the outside)

Nova over Duke

Nova over Kentucky

The tournament is 75% over. Is it a sweet 16 bracket only? If I had to re-do my bracket today... I'd set it like this.

Texas AM over Michigan (as much as it pains me to say)

Loyola IL over Nevada

Gonzaga over Fl St.

Kentucky over K St.

Kansas over Clemson

Duke over Syracuse

Nova over West V.

Texas Tech over Purdue

Kentucky over Loyala IL

Texas AM over Gonzaga

Nova over Texas Tech

Duke over Kansas

Kentucky over Texas AM (this one could go either way. both are long and can't shoot from the outside)

Nova over Duke

Nova over Kentucky

Yeah Sweet 16 bracket only.

I am changing mine to what you have. Had something pretty similar but I had Duke beating Kentucky 56 to 51 in the Champ game.

I am changing mine to what you have. Had something pretty similar but I had Duke beating Kentucky 56 to 51 in the Champ game.

Those two could meet, but the score would be in the 70s, not the 50s.

Sorry man. 1-3 tonight haha.

If it makes you feel any better, I got Michigan going all the way. :banana:

Great night... Hopefully the trend continue tomorrow night, with both number five seeds winning and Duke getting out-zoned...

:shocking:

It wasn't a dream, we won :thumbsup:

Boilers down! I repeat, we have boilers down 😡😡. Different year, same focking results. Sucks being a Purdue and Indians fan. At least the Colts have won a Super bowl.

Boilers down! I repeat, we have boilers down 😡😡. Different year, same focking results. Sucks being a Purdue and Indians fan. At least the Colts have won a Super bowl.

Haas injury was tough but, gotta get farther than sweet 16 with that team.

Dont worry. Michigan will hold it down for the Big 10. :headbanger:

Gonna be weird seeing 3 big 12 teams in the final 4 :ninja:

Dont worry. Michigan will hold it down for the Big 10. :headbanger:

We'll see...if they relapse to last week's form, FSU is good enough to beat them.

Gonna be weird seeing 3 big 12 teams in the final 4 :ninja:

0 fer 1, Jinxy McJinx. :cheers:

God, so damn stressful. Michigan can beat Loyola (not a gimme by any stretch of the imagination), I honestly cannot see them beating Duke or Villanova at all (and Kansas would probably require a cold night from the Jayhawks and at least a good night for the Wolverines).

FSU letting Michigan dribble out the clock was an interesting strategy.

Did you see the post game interview with the coach? :D

this is by far my favorite sports time of year. Ku is typically competitive, baseball is about to start and thinking about NFL draft and free agency all at the same time!

• Like 1

Villanova is taking over this game.

Villanova is taking over this game.

Yep TTU plays just like Nova...they are just way better at it.