Sign in to follow this  
flacto

Brees to Kamara or Cam to McCaffrey? Who would YOU prefer

Going in w McCaffrey (keeper), and have the 5th pick (looking Kamara)….so, which combo do you think I can tag-team more points off of? Both pitch to their RB's, and Cam to McCaffrey will be constant,I see Brees tossing more TDs (and less Ints) in the long run. Any thoughts? thanks!

Brees.

Brees is most likely still a better fantasy asset than his last year numbers. His tds fell a lot. I only fear that his arm is not what it was as he ages but I have no proof that I am right to be afraid. He is a monster with a supreme history of fantasy greatness and if he stays on the board too long, he needs to be picked. By all of us.

The enigma of Cam Newton. His year end numbers are better than having him week to week. I had him on one of my teams last year for the first time. I hated it with a passion. I never knew when I was going to get a 159 yards passing, 32 yards rushing, 1 td, 3 int game. It could happen at home against a bad team. It could happen on the road. And then he would have 100 yards rushing, 2 rushing tds, 275 yards passing, and 2 passing tds the next week against a great team in a short week after being in the injury report. It was super annoying! And unpredictable! And annoying! Super!