Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

I used to be a gay rights advocate.

If a trans man marries a trans woman are they hetero?

It means they're cured.

Same. Religion included. My daughter goes to Sunday school whenever she stays over at a friends house. I have no problem with it. When she starts talking to her mother and I about god and why we dont go to church, I just tell her that her mother and I dont believe in god, but we encourage her to do whatever she believes in and makes her happy.

Playing with Fire there. Unlike gayness, Religion is entirely the product of brainwashing, indoctrination and suggestion from outside sources. Its fine for her to forge her own path but unless you sit and tell her about the obvious reasons its all fake and fairy tales, she will drink the holy kool aid. But then again you tell her that, she will tell that to the friend and parents then its bye bye friend. Religious people arent as open minded as people who believe in things that actually exist.

religion exists because people want to have faith in something greater. The human mind has a difficult time coping with the fact that there is nothing greater, therefore religion will always serve a purpose, and at least it creates some morals

religion exists because people want to have faith in something greater. The human mind has a difficult time coping with the fact that there is nothing greater, therefore religion will always serve a purpose, and at least it creates some morals

Very true, thats important to factor in. I actually think the world would be way more chaotic without religious institutions.

Even though Im an atheist I may someday be interested in joining a non-crazy church just for the fellowship reasons.

Even though Im an atheist I may someday be interested in joining a non-crazy church just for the fellowship reasons.

I am an atheist, but I do like that aspect, I go to church about once a month on average, they have a good sunday school, and I think its a good place for my son to learn

also its an extremely conservative church, so most of the people are very like minded (even the Blakes)

Agreed. Tanatastic may disagree because he knows better than the rest of us; then again he watches dogs focking human women and enjoys it. :dunno:

Agreed. Tanatastic may disagree because he knows better than the rest of us; then again he watches dogs focking human women and enjoys it. :dunno:

No they actually have atheist or non believer churches now. I may have seen that here? Or elsewhere, I forget. But its a thing.

Playing with Fire there. Unlike gayness, Religion is entirely the product of brainwashing, indoctrination and suggestion from outside sources. Its fine for her to forge her own path but unless you sit and tell her about the obvious reasons its all fake and fairy tales, she will drink the holy kool aid. But then again you tell her that, she will tell that to the friend and parents then its bye bye friend. Religious people arent as open minded as people who believe in things that actually exist.

Oh even worse. Theyll whisper sh!t about you in her ear. Isnt it a shame her parents arent good Christians. I hope their souls get saved before its too late, etc.

Very true, thats important to factor in. I actually think the world would be way more chaotic without religious institutions.

Yes and no.

There would be a little more chaos in some ways, as religion is all about control. More freedom often equals more chaos.

On the other hand, a large portion of the worlds violence has stemmed from religion too. So there is that.

Oh even worse. Theyll whisper sh!t about you in her ear. Isnt it a shame her parents arent good Christians. I hope their souls get saved before its too late, etc.

You definitely got diddled by the pastor or whatever there is in Elvis country.

• Like 1

You definitely got diddled by the pastor or whatever there is in Elvis country.

No. I was raised Methodist. Went to church at least twice a week, youth group, all that stuff. Was a pretty good environment. Not one of your super wacked out southern churches.

My sister ended up going to one of the baptist mega churches for a while. Always came back from trips brainwashed. We were all going to hell, trying to save our souls, boycotting Disney for hiring gheys, blah blah blah.

I hate all religion. Hindu, Islam, Christianity, Bhuddist, whatever, to varying degrees. All it is is a place for people to feel superior to others, be brainwashed into good little sheep, and be taught that this world doesnt matter, its the next one that counts, so please give us power and money for nothing.

No they actually have atheist or non believer churches now. I may have seen that here? Or elsewhere, I forget. But its a thing.

When I lived in St. Louis, they had an Ethical Cultural Society that was as such. Unitarian Universalists will take people in and you find your own path without any official dogma.

When I lived in St. Louis, they had an Ethical Cultural Society that was as such. Unitarian Universalists will take people in and you find your own path without any official dogma.

I have a friend that is Unitarian. Their church frequently has bible verses, Quranic sutras, Buddhist and Hindu scripture, and secular teachings as well.

I guess if youre gonna go for bullsh!t, might as well sample the whole buffet.

He did say it was a great place to get laid though.

I have a friend that is Unitarian. Their church frequently has bible verses, Quranic sutras, Buddhist and Hindu scripture, and secular teachings as well.

I guess if youre gonna go for bullsh!t, might as well sample the whole buffet.

He did say it was a great place to get laid though.

If you come across any bullsh1t you can just filter it out. Just pick and choose the bits of wisdom that makes sense to you. And you get that sense of community which is the most appealing part.

Gays can do what they want...in the background. Just like I am a heterosexual...in the background. Its just there. Not pushed, not boasted, not announced with signs or paper or news articles.

The second they begin carrying signs...pushing their agenda....announcing their sexual choice....is the second I begin pushing back with my views.

Gays can do what they want...in the background. Just like I am a heterosexual...in the background. Its just there. Not pushed, not boasted, not announced with signs or paper or news articles.

The second they begin carrying signs...pushing their agenda....announcing their sexual choice....is the second I begin pushing back with my views.

The second that they exhibit their free speech, that's when you have an issue. Got it. Basically, keep them in the closet. Years of abuse and fear lead to a point where gays could express themselves openly. I don't blame them for taking that opportunity of expression. Their gay pride parade is kind of like the nation's 4th of July, which represents a point of freedom.

The second that they exhibit their free speech, that's when you have an issue. Got it. Basically, keep them in the closet. Years of abuse and fear lead to a point where gays could express themselves openly. I don't blame them for taking that opportunity of expression. Their gay pride parade is kind of like the nation's 4th of July, which represents a point of freedom.

not at all. I don't give a shitt if you are gay. You being gay does not make you special. I dont want to hear about your big gay boat ride. I don't go around demanding protection for straight white men and don't expect the same of others.

not at all. I don't give a shitt if you are gay. You being gay does not make you special. I dont want to hear about your big gay boat ride. I don't go around demanding protection for straight white men and don't expect the same of others.

If you were targeted because you were a white man, and it was a serious issue that white men faced, yes you would. Love how you people trash free speech because it makes you uncomfortable.

One of the hallmarks of the gay rights movement is the idea that one day they just want to be accepted. That instead of having to identify as gay they just want to be fred. Or bob. Or ralph.

This is a fallacy. They are always going to want attention. Always. They are basically women. With all the craziness that comes with women.

If you were targeted because you were a white man, and it was a serious issue that white men faced, yes you would. Love how you people trash free speech because it makes you uncomfortable.

anyone can be targeted. If i walk into the south side of Chicago as a bright white man I will be a target.

anyone can be targeted. If i walk into the south side of Chicago as a bright white man I will be a target.

If you were a target wherever you were, not just in a few very small areas, you would demand it be taken care of. How is this so hard to comprehend :doh:

If you come across any bullsh1t you can just filter it out. Just pick and choose the bits of wisdom that makes sense to you. And you get that sense of community which is the most appealing part.

Church or FFToday? :dunno:

If you were a target wherever you were, not just in a few very small areas, you would demand it be taken care of. How is this so hard to comprehend :doh:

because i don't believe gays are targeted any more than anyone else is. In 2018 gays are not targets everywhere they go. To believe that is nuts. No one gives a crap who you fock. Really. They are not special nor am I.

Transsexual story time for tots is when they jumped the shark.

Sick mother fockers... as bad as religion.

Transsexual story time for tots is when they jumped the shark.

Sick mother fockers... as bad as religion.

Do you know how difficult it is to jump a shark in heels!?😠

The fourth of July or Thanksgiving parade are the ones you take your kids to. The gay pride parade is the one where you keep your kids at home. If the gays want to participate in the fourth of July or Thanksgiving Parade, keep your clothes on, no phallic symbols, and the freaks who enjoy twirling their dongs in the faces of twelve year olds need to stay home.

The fourth of July or Thanksgiving parade are the ones you take your kids to. The gay pride parade is the one where you keep your kids at home. If the gays want to participate in the fourth of July or Thanksgiving Parade, keep your clothes on, no phallic symbols, and the freaks who enjoy twirling their dongs in the faces of twelve year olds need to stay home.

I agree that they should be less proactive in public at these parades. I would never take my kid to one. Anyone who does should know what they are exposing their children to. I'm not going to deny them the right to have their own parade though. Only closet homos think that imo.

The point of the thread was to state the lack of further support for gay rights. In my mind that means reverting to persecution just because of their sexuality.

Then they started adding letters. B L Q T dhodkhsohoasossayhi. The gay rights movement lost me when they started telling me that kids get to choose their gender. I now regret supporting gay rights. Not only that it has given me pause when I support ANY issue. I now look at what the collateral damage will be. I have been accused of being anti trans. Well here is the thing. In order for you to be Anti something you have to believe it ACTUALLY exists. Which I do not. Trans people are mental cases. Pure and simple.

You got a problem with bi-sexual lesbians? :blink:

Yeah never got the trans deal. But to each his own. If it makes you happy more power to you I say, c'est la vie

because i don't believe gays are targeted any more than anyone else is. In 2018 gays are not targets everywhere they go. To believe that is nuts. No one gives a crap who you fock. Really. They are not special nor am I.

You seem to. You even started an entire thread to talk about how much you dont give a crap.

To give you credit, this is better than your usual look at how much money I dont make at my gay/woman job thread.

:D

I was gonna say "but you're still a rights activist. :thumbsup: "

You beat me to it. :first:

In hindsight, "when did you stop being a rights activist?" would have been better. :(

In hindsight, "when did you stop being a rights activist?" would have been better. :(

Yeah. It wasn't perfect.

Exactly. If you want to be equal, then act equal.

Exactly. If you want to be equal, then act equal.

Hells yeah. We shouldn't treat people with equality until they have proven they deserve it. Spoken like a true anti American :thumbsup:

I see there is a strong correlation between all things Trump support and being Anti American. A worrisome theme