Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

What would you think of a person wearing this hat?

I'd think I don't want to hang out with him but if the shite hits the fan we can team up and knock some fockers out. What say you?

I think after reading The New Colossus he would sharpie out the statue and draw a bottle of liquor.

This is pretty good. I agree, T for tiddies would be better. As it stands this guy cant go out in public without a possible outburst or straight up attack.

I would buy him or her a beer for risking being physically attacked for expressing their opinion

Supporting Trump in public is the equivalent of being black in the South in the 60s or being gay in the 90s. Takes a lot of courage to be yourself in a country full of hate.

• Like 1

I would buy him or her a beer for risking being physically attacked for expressing their opinion

Supporting Trump in public is the equivalent of being black in the South in the 60s or being gay in the 90s. Takes a lot of courage to be yourself in a country full of hate.

Thats actually a good comparison. Like I said, if T was for tiddies he could get away with a lot better.

Please. God you conservatives are such whiney little poosays.

Go around libtard this and liberalism is a mental disorder that, and then do your best Anne frank impression.

• Like 1

This is one of the dumbest things written in this bored are in a long time.

This is one of the dumbest things written in this bored are in a long time.

I just love how they are able to believe both that they are winning and liberalism is doomed, AND that they are a persecuted minority at the same time.

Some truly powerful kool aid they have there.

Please. God you conservatives are such whiney little poosays.

Go around libtard this and liberalism is a mental disorder that, and then do your best Anne frank impression.

😂

That's totally unfair!

At least Anne Frank eventually came out of the closet.

That hat just screams American.

First off, anybody who's entire political belief structure can fit on a baseball cap? Well, clearly a trump fan.

Second, wear a baseball cap in Europe and they automatically think you're retarded. Or American. Potato potato.

Combine the two? Well they'll clearly think you're a fan of Donald Trump.

And functionally incapable of understanding which side of a stamp to lick.

That hat just screams American.

First off, anybody who's entire political belief structure can fit on a baseball cap? Well, clearly a trump fan.

Second, wear a baseball cap in Europe and they automatically think you're retarded. Or American. Potato potato.

Combine the two? Well they'll clearly think you're a fan of Donald Trump.

And functionally incapable of understanding which side of a stamp to lick.

we know you really do but why would anyone normal care what Europeans think ?

You're talking about a place where its normal for men to wear capris.

I just love how they are able to believe both that they are winning and liberalism is doomed, AND that they are a persecuted minority at the same time.

Some truly powerful kool aid they have there.

Come to the U.S. and make this statement. Trump is absolutely vilified. It is acceptable to say fock Trump to call his daughter a c*nt in public. Anyone who expresses any public support of anything he says or does is attacked. The left has gone absolutely batsh*t nuts over here. Feel lucky you have separation.

I have a deplorable as f*** shirt and this LGBT shirt. I just wear it around as a giant middle finger to the left.

I haven't had one person say anything negative to me yet. I've had a lot of people laugh and say nice shirt but nobody has said anything to me.

You forgot the Jew / Nazi reference. :thumbsup:

I'd think they are wearing an ugly hat just to make a point. And I generally don't think much of people that do stuff just to make a point.

Come to the U.S. and make this statement. Trump is absolutely vilified. It is acceptable to say fock Trump to call his daughter a c*nt in public. Anyone who expresses any public support of anything he says or does is attacked. The left has gone absolutely batsh*t nuts over here. Feel lucky you have separation.

Sounds a lot like when the last president was called a communist, a Muslim terrorist lover, a homosexual, and a traitor. And his wife was called a gorilla.

Grow thicker skin.

I would bet the guy wearing this hat is trying to find a way to hang truck nuts from the brim.

Sounds a lot like when the last president was called a communist, a Muslim terrorist lover, a homosexual, and a traitor. And his wife was called a gorilla.

Grow thicker skin.

I agree with him in some aspects and you on others. Yes Obama was called horrible things, not anywhere near the vile things people say about Trump. My opinion.

The left literally calls to fire people who attend a Trump rally. Call them all racists or bigots if you support ANYTHING Trump does. You can dislike Trump, but like some policies and you stand a good chance of being branded a supporter of Nazis. It ludicrous.

Students attacked on campuses if they wear MAGA hats.

People refused service in restaurants for MAGA clothes.

The left has absolutely lost their focking minds. And in my opinion it's worse then anything Obama or Obama supporters had to put up with.

The comparison to Jim Crow era is hyperbole, but if you are a public supporter of Trump, you run a risk of public/personal backlash. I personally have never seen anything like this. :dunno:

I agree with him in some aspects and you on others. Yes Obama was called horrible things, not anywhere near the vile things people say about Trump. My opinion.

The left literally calls to fire people who attend a Trump rally. Call them all racists or bigots if you support ANYTHING Trump does. You can dislike Trump, but like some policies and you stand a good chance of being branded a supporter of Nazis. It ludicrous.

Students attacked on campuses if they wear MAGA hats.

People refused service in restaurants for MAGA clothes.

The left has absolutely lost their focking minds. And in my opinion it's worse then anything Obama or Obama supporters had to put up with.

The comparison to Jim Crow era is hyperbole, but if you are a public supporter of Trump, you run a risk of public/personal backlash. I personally have never seen anything like this. :dunno:

Ive seen a few outlier type stories like that online of course. But I highly doubt its pervasive at all. But Im not there, so I cant say obviously.

I find it sad that so many people on both sides are just at all out war with the other side. That is not good for the country.

I think Trump himself has encouraged a lot of the name calling and horrible things. He spends his time name calling and slapfighting on Twitter. This is supposed to be the adult in the room. :wacko:

Ive seen a few outlier type stories like that online of course. But I highly doubt its pervasive at all. But Im not there, so I cant say obviously.

I find it sad that so many people on both sides are just at all out war with the other side. That is not good for the country.

It's complete insanity. Maybe I'm wrong, but outside of the Tea Party rallies and things like that, I don't recall the right acting violently. I don't recall the right actively trying to shut down campus lectures. I don't recall the right shutting down highways with protests. I just don't remember the the same type of outrageous behavior.

I'm sure there are outliers, but again, imo it's not even remotely the same.

I think Trump himself has encouraged a lot of the name calling and horrible things. He spends his time name calling and slapfighting on Twitter. This is supposed to be the adult in the room. :wacko:

I don't disagree. He brings some of it on himself. I'm talking more the calling for firings, Nazi, racists, bigots, protests. Those things have been out of control.

I don't disagree. He brings some of it on himself. I'm talking more the calling for firings, Nazi, racists, bigots, protests. Those things have been out of control.

That stuff has been going on for years. The big difference today is that the POTUS is no smarter or more dignified than the freaks.

This. He wins on the politics of division.

That stuff has been going on for years. The big difference today is that the POTUS is no smarter or more dignified than the freaks.

You don't think it's worse now? Do you think the way the "left" is acting now is comparable to how the "right" acted during the Obama years? There's no comparison imo.

You don't think it's worse now? Do you think the way the "left" is acting now is comparable to how the "right" acted during the Obama years? There's no comparison imo.

I think its worse because the POTUS is a vile assclown. :dunno:

I think its worse because the POTUS is a vile assclown. :dunno:

Ok. So you fault Trump, not the adults who can't control their own actions/behavior in response to Trump.

Has Trump called anyone's kid a retard? MDC does it. Perhaps he should look in the mirror.

Ok. So you fault Trump, not the adults who can't control their own actions/behavior in response to Trump.

I think he bears some of the responsibility sure. You think its normal for the POTUS to spend his time name calling on Twitter?

There would still be a small group of fringers lashing out if he acted like a sane adult male, but nowhere near the response youre seeing today.

Trump dragged the discourse into the gutter. Its is disingenuous to sit there complaining about the tone when this is how the POTUS acts.

I would tend to hold Potus more accountable than Trevor Manbun.

I think he bears some of the responsibility sure. You think its normal for the POTUS to spend his time name calling on Twitter?

There would still be a small group of fringers lashing out if he acted like a sane adult male, but nowhere near the response youre seeing today.

Trump dragged the discourse into the gutter. Its is disingenuous to sit there complaining about the tone when this is how the POTUS acts.

Of course it's not normal, but this is the first type of president like Trump. Trump has always behaved this way. He lies, name calls, acts like a child. That's his behavior and has to own it. No different then the ones lashing out have to own their behavior.

I think people are responsible for their own actions. Trump acts like a jerk, or bully, or racist, or bigot, or homophobic, or transphobic, or whatever he's branded with. It's still up to people to control themselves. Or act like adults. If they want to get in the gutter with Trump, then they're no better. Right?

I would tend to hold Potus more accountable than Trevor Manbun.

Again. So the adult, Trevor Manbun's behavior is excused because Trump? He's not accountable for his actions?