Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Nice Trade Eagles.

Get the #2 (Cleveland) overall pick this year and a 4th rounder in 2017

Give up the #1 (#8 overall) this year and 1st rounder next year (probably top 5) 3rd and 4th round this year and 2nd round in 2018

FLEECED!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CggOO5hW8AEhzIU.jpg

I wonder if the Redskins would want to take back all they traded for Rg3

So, about 25 million and a first rounder invested in the QB position this year and next. Should work out.

Chip Kelly probably has a sh!t eatin' grin on his face right now.

Get the #2 (Cleveland) overall pick this year and a 4th rounder in 2017

Give up the #1 (#8 overall) this year and 1st rounder next year (probably top 5) 3rd and 4th round in 2017 and 2nd round in 2018

FLEECED!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CggOO5hW8AEhzIU.jpg

I wonder if the Redskins would want to take back all they traded for Rg3

Actually, the Browns get the third and fourth from 2016.

Dumber move than the Rams - and that one was pretty focking stupid.

The Chargers and Cowboys have to be doing a jig.

:thumbsup:

what are the odds the Browns don't get a top 5 pick in next years draft from the eagles?

they could be the 1st team ever to have the #1 and #2 pick in the same draft!

Great move for the Browns, just hope the front office learned from the previous drafts and bat .250 on this..

The NFL would be pretty exciting if the Browns were serious players, that city deserves it

You didn't actually expect edjr to get the details correct did you?

:thumbsup:

what are the odds the Browns don't get a top 5 pick in next years draft from the eagles?

they could be the 1st team ever to have the #1 and #2 pick in the same draft!

I'm waiting to see how they pick in this year's draft before I get excited about that possible scenario.

So far, I like what the new brain trust is doing. Trade down, get a boatload of picks, and still be in the top ten.

Paul Depodesta is already schooling other franchises. By next year, the Browns are a playoff team. No joke.

Smart move by the Browns (wow, that felt strange...)

Eagles on the other hand, well, Eagles gonna Eagle.

The Chargers and Cowboys have to be doing a jig.

Certainly have to think Ramsey will be there now... If not, Tunsil will be, and if he is - I'd bet the farm the phone will be ringing from teams wanting to move up for Tunsil.

I'm waiting to see how they pick in this year's draft before I get excited about that possible scenario.

So far, I like what the new brain trust is doing. Trade down, get a boatload of picks, and still be in the top ten.

EVERY team should do that.

everyone has known for a long time there was no shoo-in for a QB in this years draft.

teams are desperate and will always elevate kids that shouldn't be drafted in the top few picks.

Certainly have to think Ramsey will be there now... If not, Tunsil will be, and if he is - I'd bet the farm the phone will be ringing from teams wanting to move up for Tunsil.

If the boys pass on Elliot, where does he go? Cleveland at 8?

it's nice never having to know anyone that will get drafted in the top 32. :doh:

it's nice never having to know anyone that will get drafted in the top 32. :doh:

Cause of forfeited picks?

• Like 1

Cause of forfeited picks?

yes. fock the NFL :mad:

Nice move FOCKIN Iggles..........haven't read the details yet, but I ssume you're taking 1 of the 2 QB's I wanted the Cowboys to take, I'd still be happy with Elliot though.

Sadly the Browns lose out on the quality QB they've been coveting since Kosar.

Feel the Bern

Feel the Bern

I don't think any QB can save that franchise

Feel the Bern

you can take a calculated risk on Paxton Lynch later in the draft.

If the boys pass on Elliot, where does he go? Cleveland at 8?

Possibly.. I'm gunna go out on a limb and say the Mad Scientist (Kelly) takes him at #7.. He loves him some offense, and he loves him some skill people.

Nice move FOCKIN Iggles..........haven't read the details yet, but I ssume you're taking 1 of the 2 QB's I wanted the Cowboys to take, I'd still be happy with Elliot though.

As a Cowboys fan, I'm ecstatic over this deal.. We thought the circus was over in Philly when Chip got canned - hell, it's like he never left... They're on the hook for 2 bad quarterbacks already, now they take another. As an added bonus, they gave up valuable draft picks to do it - hell yea, love it.

• Like 1

I don't think any QB can save that franchise

Neither of those anyways... I think Goff is more likely to be Tim Couch than a franchise saver.

Meanwhile the real winners will be the teams with older qbs who get to take Lynch and Connor later.

• Like 1

Meanwhile the real winners will be the teams with older qbs who get to take Lynch and Connor later.

Or Dak Prescott.

Neither of those anyways... I think Goff is more likely to be Tim Couch than a franchise saver.

My thoughts exactly. However, I didn't think Bortles would be too swift but he's holding up pretty good in Jacksonville. But Johnny Manziel? Yea the writing was on the wall for that kid and the Browns STILL took him. I'm glad they at least made a smart move for once this year

As a Cowboys fan, I'm ecstatic over this deal.. We thought the circus was over in Philly when Chip got canned - hell, it's like he never left... They're on the hook for 2 bad quarterbacks already, now they take another. As an added bonus, they gave up valuable draft picks to do it - hell yea, love it.

:lol: too funny.....yeah since I haven't read the details yet I'm hoping that's the case.

Sadly though I REALLY wanted Goff or Wentz :(

My thoughts exactly. However, I didn't think Bortles would be too swift but he's holding up pretty good in Jacksonville. But Johnny Manziel? Yea the writing was on the wall for that kid and the Browns STILL took him. I'm glad they at least made a smart move for once this year

True.. But Bortles was a natural 3rd pick - the Jags didn't get raped to deal for that spot.

Chip Kelly probably has a sh!t eatin' grin on his face right now.

Chip Kelly doesnt possess the proper facial muscles to smile, so thats really not possible.

• Like 1

I think Goff may have the ability, but it likely doesnt matt when he is getting dry humped by a 300 pound defensive player every other snap.

• Like 1

Eagles at least should have asked for Josh Gordon in the deal.

"It's like vanilla or chocolate"..........."it's like pepperoni pizza or sausage" :doh:

funny as hell from the dweeb that said it, but still think the Eagles will get a great QB out of it, even though they gave away the farm.

"It's like vanilla or chocolate"..........."it's like pepperoni pizza or sausage" :doh:

funny as hell from the dweeb that said it, but still think the Eagles will get a great QB out of it, even though they gave away the farm.

that suck city and its suck fans can turn potential great in to guaranteed suck instantly
  • Like 1