Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Which poster do you miss the most?

I can't say for sure of course, sometimes charlatans get sick. What I can say is that she absolutely faked an illness 11-ish years ago, with a lot of details. See my post you quoted, in hindsight the fact that she didn't disclose her illness to her family was the tell. Are you FB friends with her, and has she fought this 4 year almost impossible journey without her family knowing, but you do? Does that strike you as odd?

Up to you to drink the koolaid if you want, but my advice is to not emotionally attach yourself to the situation. :cheers:

Well, I don't have any facebook friends as I never set up an account. I presume she's there, I feel like I'm the only person who isn't.

And of course I remember the story from 11+ years ago, how could anyone forget?

Anyway, she writes about her family, everyone knows of her cancer.

Well, I don't have any facebook friends as I never set up an account. I presume she's there, I feel like I'm the only person who isn't.

And of course I remember the story from 11+ years ago, how could anyone forget?

Anyway, she writes about her family, everyone knows of her cancer.

She wrote about her family 11+ years ago, her brother was her savior back then, I would guess it is the same now. Have you seen any proof on any platform that her family knows about her 4 year challenge? Whatever... I stayed out of this until now, not sure why I commented, carry on. :cheers:

She wrote about her family 11+ years ago, her brother was her savior back then, I would guess it is the same now. Have you seen any proof on any platform that her family knows about her 4 year challenge? Whatever... I stayed out of this until now, not sure why I commented, carry on. :cheers:

I don't know, I'm following her story about as closely as you are.

All I know is that's some dedication sticking to the story with that many posts for so long. My point is that nobody would do that if they weren't actually struggling with cancer.

Just uploaded a pic of my dad doing pool therapy with his PT.

And wtf would I post anything personal on fb?? Never have, never will. Stupid.

So I was told about this thread and people wondering. I guess no one has checked out my album where I have my nippleless fake boobs posted and other cancer docs posted. click on through.

http://s1056.photobucket.com/user/Artista928/library/?sort=3&page=1

Carry on...

Shonta

Hi Artista,

You know why I question you. I'm not surprised that you have guys here who told you about this; you have that gift as we both know. If you can show us any proof that your family, particularly your parents, know about your 4 year battle with breast cancer, I'll recant. Otherwise let's just call this done as I didn't mean to get involved, and the guys here can keep supporting you. :cheers:

Dont care what you think. Wonder why you even bring it up. So consider it done. I'm not bringing my fam into this.And I'm far enough out that I dont need support.

Forgot, people who my brother called after my sx in 2015 know. But that is if it really was my brother 😮 shots and strike have spoken to me in the hospital. Gary called me directly at the hospital one time. Take it or leave it. Whichever is fine by me.

Cheers

And it's 3 years out, not 4. Get your facts right..

Forgot, people who my brother called after my sx in 2015 know. But that is if it really was my brother shots and strike have spoken to me in the hospital. Gary called me directly at the hospital one time. Take it or leave it. Whichever is fine by me.

Cheers

And it's 3 years out, not 4. Get your facts right..

I said 4 years because that was what Voltaire said above, I assure you I'm not tracking it. You and I spoke quite a bit during your fake crisis 11 years ago. You've got those guys convinced for whatever weird high you get out of this, I'm not going to change it, so carry on, I'm done with this. :cheers:

• Like 1

Shonta, don't give in to JK with this. Not worth it

I miss bouve, that focking d0uche

No worries. I really dont care what anyone thinks, esp jk. ;)

Enjoy the blue pill Sux, you always have on this topic. :cheers:

Enjoy the blue pill Sux, you always have on this topic. :cheers:

Yea, well, to each their own on this topic :cheers:

Toro

Texasmouth

FlyeaglesFly

Sanctuary posters

GFIAFP

Eagles Green

Yer Mom

Nikki and Gettin Huge

Surferskin

there may be more

Old maid

TNG

Bigmoni

Those are three I miss off the top of my head because I actually liked them.

Miss gfiafp just because he was entertaining at times.

Even though I cant stand her, Nikki being gone hurts. She got some of the best fights going around here.

RP... fock him. Hes been more than adequately replaced anyway.

It was fun trouncing the shiit out of Nicki. I think that was one of her last posts.

Pretty sure that's when I first coined the term spelunking her Nethers.😃

Even though I cant stand her, Nikki being gone hurts. She got some of the best fights going around here.

You vs Nikki made for some funny as hell posting.

So I was told about this thread and people wondering.

Carry on...

Shonta

Well, this seems certainly legitimate.🙄

Like freaking Beetlejuice.

It was fun trouncing the shiit out of Nicki. I think that was one of her last posts.

Pretty sure that's when I first coined the term spelunking her Nethers.

Wiffle vs Nikki : http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=418926

It's locked so can't be bumped.

You vs Nikki made for some funny as hell posting.

Oh, wiff and OM take the prize there.

I do remember a bit of a dustup between us in the Cult classic league (I freely admit I was a bad owner, but Fock that kvnt).

Im sure I jumped in numerous other of her psycho prison riot fights. I think I was the one who posted their wedding photo over here.

So what happened to all these people?

Died?

Banned?

Bored and left?

Defected to other fantasy football forums?

So what happened to all these people?

Died?

Banned?

Bored and left?

Defected to other fantasy football forums?

All of the above.

whoisjgault and rholio died for sure. I think Moz, Voice of Reason and Blitzen died.

Newbie and Giants Fan were banned.

Some went to other boards; jvirne. SergentBri

Also include blew a brain circuit after repeated meltdowns and realized this place was bad for their mental health. This place requires thick skin. Nikki and Torridjoe come to mind.

Another is people are ill tuned to our humor too. It takes a special kind of idiot to post here. Posty will make a post of a kid dying, we've had them drowning in a septic tank or getting decapitated by sticking his head out of the top of a bus or going into the forbidden area under an amusement park ride to retrieve a hat and, the sick animals that we are, we'll crack jokes and poke fun but people that have a shred of decency will see how awful we are and recoil in horror.

Other ways too. The guy that started this thread, Chronic Husker, lost a bet on the Trump/Hillary election and rather than pay, he left the board the day of the election.

QLazzarus left under even worse circumstances. He collected the prize money in a FF league and *poof*

Strumey ran an online gambling site and got in trouble with the law. When he got out, he didn't post much anymore.

~stick got elected to the Texas House of Representatives and his opponent used forum posts against him. He won anyway, and is still there but not here anymore.

• Like 1

All of the above.

whoisjgault and rholio died for sure. I think Moz, Voice of Reason and Blitzen died.

Newbie and Giants Fan were banned.

Also include blew a brain circuit after repeated meltdowns and realized this place was bad for their mental health. This place requires thick skin. Nikki and Torridjoe come to mind.

Another is people are ill tuned to our humor too. It takes a special kind of idiot to post here. Posty will make a post of a kid dying, we've had them drowning in a septic tank or getting decapitated by sticking his head out of the top of a bus or going into the forbidden area under an amusement park ride to retrieve a hat and, the sick animals that we are, we'll crack jokes and poke fun but people that have a shred of decency will see how awful we are and recoil in horror.

Other ways too. The guy that started this thread, Chronic Husker, lost a bet on the Trump/Hillary election and rather than pay, he left the board the day of the election.

QLazzarus left under even worse circumstances. He collected the prize money in a FF league and *poof*

Strumey ran an online gambling site and got in trouble with the law. When he got out, he didn't post much anymore.

~stick got elected to the Texas House of Representatives and his opponent used forum posts against him. He won anyway, and is still there but not here anymore.

This place is going to get depressing some day. When people just poof, vanish. The median age of this bored aint going down.

This place is going to get depressing some day. When people just poof, vanish. The median age of this bored aint going down.

Life expectancy is in the 70s. Even with the sh!tty habits of this bored, we probably still have another decade before people start dropping like flies.

Aside from rholio, how did the other dead posters meet their maker?

I can't re read right now.

Anyone have link to the muppets engagement pic. ?

That was hilarious

Miss jvirne and SgtBri. Also TNG and Tiki, (both doing okay from what I can keep up with) and Carrie.

This bored humor is definitely unique. That's why I don't post much and come and go with the homer baseball season or as work has me looking for ways to, well not work.

That was hilarious

I think its gone. I havent been able to find it here or eds place. I think someone had a twinge of conscience and deleted it.

Omg, that was fun. What a great way to start the day.😂

My favorite part is when Nikki accused om of being a geek club slut, and vike drips the hammer on her with...

You've focked two members, OM hasn't focked a single one of us...yet. :wave:

And she has to admit it. 😂

Spelunking her nethers is good too, but the burro ride to her cervix part had me lol.

• Like 1

I'll start with RP so drob can win this thread.

I miss Swerski. We had the best flame wars in the history of the forearm. :(

CMT had the most intelligent (and often very funny) post in every thread he touched.

OMN had the best stories. I think he stopped posting because he could no longer outdo his most recent story.

Rustor - probably the most quality posts in the history of fftoday.

Anon - smart, funny kid.

Carrie/Jessy - fun ladies IROC

TNG - where did she go?

paulinstl - Got paid for sending a joke to Carson that Johnny used. Huge geek points. 75% of his posts were hilarious.

Dalem - spent quite a few weekend hours here while at work in college while Melad did the same. It was just us, Juniper, and sometimes Megla here.

Gutterboy, Buffington, and Mephisto - Ha. I don't miss those clowns. Sad thing is, when fftoday rebounds in full, they'll all show up like herpes.

not you

recidivist

That was hilarious

I tried. Didn't work.