Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Which poster do you miss the most?

timschochet - That retard would make Sho Tard look like Einstein.

timschochet - That retard would make Sho Tard look like Einstein.

Tim is actually a smart dude.

He just likes to troll with his faux outrage about how everyone hates the Jews and blacks.

~stick got elected to the Texas House of Representatives and his opponent used forum posts against him. He won anyway, and is still there but not here anymore.

Wait is this true? What happened now?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Stickland

Scroll down to online controversy

Here's news coverage: https://www.texastribune.org/2016/01/01/stickland-rival-comes-hard-and-fast-tea-party-darl/

After the scandal broke, ~stick came through the forum one day and manually delete all his posts.

After the scandal broke, ~stick came through the forum one day and manually delete all his posts.

In 2001, before he was a State Rep, Stickland used controversial language when he called another poster on the FFToday forums a "bratwurst loving homo." [25]

In 2015, the political newsletter Quorum Report published many posts made online by Stickland given to them by his Republican primary opponent, Scott Fisher. On an unnamed fantasy football forum, Stickland, using the username "stick", made controversial comments regarding marital rape and marijuana use.[26] However, Stickland stated in a prepared statement to the Quorum Report that "by the Grace of God my past sins are forgiven."

In May 2017, Stickland became engaged in an online feud with political columnist Virgil Texas, who compared Stickland's large figure to that of a "disgusting glazed ham" and accused him of being a "Sig Sauerkraut-packing chud", regarding Stickland's support of the bathroom bill.[27] Stickland claimed his feelings were hurt by this comparison, and in return accused the columnist of being intolerant.[28]

😂😂😂

Thats even better than the Amy Michelson thing.

In 2001, before he was a State Rep, Stickland used controversial language when he called another poster on the FFToday forums a "bratwurst loving homo." [25]

In 2015, the political newsletter Quorum Report published many posts made online by Stickland given to them by his Republican primary opponent, Scott Fisher. On an unnamed fantasy football forum, Stickland, using the username "stick", made controversial comments regarding marital rape and marijuana use.[26] However, Stickland stated in a prepared statement to the Quorum Report that "by the Grace of God my past sins are forgiven."

In May 2017, Stickland became engaged in an online feud with political columnist Virgil Texas, who compared Stickland's large figure to that of a "disgusting glazed ham" and accused him of being a "Sig Sauerkraut-packing chud", regarding Stickland's support of the bathroom bill.[27] Stickland claimed his feelings were hurt by this comparison, and in return accused the columnist of being intolerant.[28]

So freaking awesome.

Here's news coverage: https://www.texastribune.org/2016/01/01/stickland-rival-comes-hard-and-fast-tea-party-darl/

That's awesome. Someone here should run again and I will run the social media/online campaign, I bet I could get some random elected.

You may or may not have noticed but

~stick - Congressman

was one of the self-amusing filler selections I gave you during the US History draft.

• Like 1

I'm still curious what the hell happened to TEK aka Elvis aka Secret Asian Man since our little slap fight in one of the music drafts.

• Like 1

I'm still curious what the hell happened to TEK aka Elvis aka Secret Asian Man since our little slap fight in one of the music drafts.

His GF was pissed at him and may have forced him offline....plus he'd really had a blow out online fight as well that could have driven him off...

the other thing, the most troubling and scary, is that he had mentioned that he'd been experience some medical problems as well.

I didn't see that. How in the hell do you get into an argument over music? :huh:

Does the bratwurst have to be raw to be considered a homo?

I didn't see that. How in the hell do you get into an argument over music? :huh:

It was during the 60s music draft. He'd invited his GF to have a team but she never posted anything except one post. Then, he was also commishing that 60s draft, people criticized the way he commished.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=475022

You could dig through and find the hostility. Jerry was the main one going at him.

This thread is timestamped Feb 24 so you could look up 3-4 days earlier than that and see the fireworks unfold

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=475171

TEK was commishing and quit 2/3 the way through and I had to pick up the pieces and finish the thing.

:lol:

We know everything on Wiki, is real. It's on the internet

We know everything on Wiki, is real. It's on the internet

That's not true. But we do know when things in the internet that are credited to FFToday Geek Club are true or not.

I had an original, given to me by a family friend, original Terminator movie poster that he had at his theater. And when I went to college my mom ripped it down. :(

I can't even remember now........... Was GF given the perma ban, or did he just go Amelia Earhart? :unsure:

GFIAFP loved posting about food and one of his aliases was Bratwurst

I do miss the occasional microwave frozen pizza reviews.

Here was one of his quotes to skids,I can't find the full meltdown I had but I was drunk and finally let it fly.

What do you want. For her not to play going into round 7? Fock you asswipe. I've been busting my ass on this thing and guess what? It's my focking draft and ill do what I want. Including taking picks away from dooshes that side track the draft with I didn't get my way so I'm going to whine about it, bs.
  • Like 1

Here was one of his quotes to skids,I can't find the full meltdown I had but I was drunk and finally let it fly.

He eventually apologized and admitted to having some issues going on. I hope he is OK. :cheers:

• Like 1

He eventually apologized and admitted to having some issues going on. I hope he is OK. :cheers:

I do remember him apologizing eventually, but he was way off the rails for awhile.

I do remember him apologizing eventually, but he was way off the rails for awhile.

I'm usually a very happy drunk but too many buttons got pushed that time.I ended up apologizing as well and do hope he's okay.

• Like 1

It's sure the hell not the OP. Focking welcher. :thumbsdown:

Farrah Fawcett

:first:

Little Rusty

Old Maid

Before & After

GF

Recliner Pilot

Geeze_Louise

Why does everyone hate GFIAFP so much?

And does that stand for Giants Fan Is A ?

And what is the obsession with acronyms here?

Frank M. Now that guy was a beta-cuck.

• Like 1

Why does everyone hate GFIAFP so much?

And does that stand for Giants Fan Is A ###### ######?

And what is the obsession with acronyms here?

I honestly don't get why people miss him. He was a piece of shlt kiddy diddler who would ruin every single thread. The only person I put on ignore at the GC because his posts were so damn long and a pain to scroll through, especially when there were 7 in a row