Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Which poster do you miss the most?

I honestly don't get why people miss him. He was a piece of shlt kiddy diddler who would ruin every single thread. The only person I put on ignore at the GC because his posts were so damn long and a pain to scroll through, especially when there were 7 in a row

This. Or he'd get off his meds and bunch 50 old threads, thus removing all new relevant threads from the front page.

I honestly don't get why people miss him. He was a piece of shlt kiddy diddler who would ruin every single thread. The only person I put on ignore at the GC because his posts were so damn long and a pain to scroll through, especially when there were 7 in a row

We don't know that he was a kiddie didddler per se.

He got that reputation because he made comments along the lines of "you know you'd bang her if you had the chance" about underage girls over the years. The first one I remember him saying this about being Anna Kournokova.and even though he got grief for it, he didn't stop, there were a few more who names I didn't recognize so don't recall. I'm not aware that he'd not made any more posts like that in the last ten years.

Why does everyone hate GFIAFP so much?

And does that stand for Giants Fan Is A ###### ######?

And what is the obsession with acronyms here?

GFIAFP is mentally ill. It seems he's got a cocktail of issues to iron out, one being chronically depressed another being a forum masochist.

He'd spam the board with garbage posts, frequently about gambling or food or his car restoration projects. He'd take a nice conversation we had going and reply to himself on some stream of consciousness tangent ten times in a row, killing the thread.

He couldn't hold down work, by the end he was living with his wealthy mother and collect government assistance.

He got that reputation because he made comments along the lines of "you know you'd bang her if you had the chance" about underage girls over the years. The first one I remember him saying this about being Anna Kournokova.and even though he got grief for it, he didn't stop, there were a few more who names I didn't recognize so don't recall. I'm not aware that he'd not made any more posts like that in the last ten years.

Yeah, sounds like a kiddy diddler

She's 37. Also, how much do you think was true of his personal life that he portrayed here? Maybe he was just trying to get a rise out of you guys.

Little Rusty

I thought you were LR

To be fair I wouldn't call him a "kiddie diddler," as he consistently defended being attracted to girls who were, say, 16 but had physically matured. I've got daughters in that age range and if an adult guy tried to hit on them I'd knock them out like I was a NY transvestite with brass knuckles... but IMO that is different than liking pre-pubescent kids. :dunno:

I'm still curious what the hell happened to TEK aka Elvis aka Secret Asian Man since our little slap fight in one of the music drafts.

oh yeah, forgot all about it

I thought you were LR

:wave:

He'd spam the board with garbage posts,

I'm kinda guilty of that, too :(

GF could talk about a range of topics that had nothing to do with 'winning' a convo going on, so that made him interesting. There were times I wasn't sure if he was sounding pedo to get a rise out of us, or enjoyed it for that reason + being inclined that way to some extent. He seemed to get off on the negative attention about it. He 'spoke' Scahish almost every time I asked, miss that.

I'm kinda guilty of that, too :(

Circa 2006

Crrrraaaaiiiig. :wub:

:nono:

edjr circa 2004

She's 37. Also, how much do you think was true of his personal life that he portrayed here? Maybe he was just trying to get a rise out of you guys.

Really? Time flies.

She wasn't always 37. Once upon a time she was an extremely beautiful <18 on the tennis circuit.

To be fair I wouldn't call him a "kiddie diddler," as he consistently defended being attracted to girls who were, say, 16 but had physically matured. I've got daughters in that age range and if an adult guy tried to hit on them I'd knock them out like I was a NY transvestite with brass knuckles... but IMO that is different than liking pre-pubescent kids. :dunno:

I remember him talking about some neighbor chicks in bikinis he was watching sunbathe or something. That's when I concluded he had little girl issues.

I remember him talking about some neighbor chicks in bikinis he was watching sunbathe or something. That's when I concluded he had little girl issues.

Everything I recall was "if there's grass on the field" stuff, which I put in a different category than pre-pubescent. The former isn't too big of a deal IMO as long as the guy doesn't act on it including pron with such aged girls; the latter should be shot on sight. I don't keep a spreadsheet or anything so I'm open to being wrong. :cheers:

Stick is legendary, forgot about that, and how can you forget when this place takes down a state rep

Wow, I see Jerry still humiliates himself in these threads.

"Oh, I need proof" After she literally has posted pages and pages of proof. It is beyond belief at this point. BEYOND BELIEF!!!!

I know you do not have the sack to click on this because it will embarrass you so much, but here is all the proof anyone needs.

http://s1056.photobucket.com/user/Artista928/library/?view=recent&page=1

Keep getting off on picking on chicks with breast cancer Jerry, you are a real man. :rolleyes:

Catch you later.guys and gals.

• Like 1

Wow, I see Jerry still humiliates himself in these threads.

"Oh, I need proof" After she literally has posted pages and pages of proof. It is beyond belief at this point. BEYOND BELIEF!!!!

I know you do not have the sack to click on this because it will embarrass you so much, but here is all the proof anyone needs.

http://s1056.photobucket.com/user/Artista928/library/?view=recent&page=1

Keep getting off on picking on chicks with breast cancer Jerry, you are a real man. :rolleyes:

Catch you later.guys and gals.

I said I'm out. Have a nice day Gary. :cheers:

I miss old man's nipple.

Not so much for his post. They were probably fine I suppose. But they were as I recall all together un remarkable.

No, I miss omn because I swear to God even to this day that handle makes me chuckle. Funniest Handle ive seen on this board. 😁

Fixed :(

:wub: