Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Married geeks

I've told my wife straight up that although I love being married to HER, I wouldn't get married again. I've spent far too long training to her and don't want to reset that process.

As far as getting some cooter, I'd seriously consider flying out to Vegas every month or so and renting one. Even with the plane fare, taxi, cost of the pro it'd be cheaper.

How so? Going out with buddies can cost a little bit. But that's the cost of the buckets and shots, not the chick you take home and smash later. She didn't cost you a dime.

Online I get right to it. No dragging it out. Couple messages on the app, then exchange numbers and text, then meet for a drink or coffee. All within a day or two. If she balks and says I'm moving too fast, fock her...NEXT! Then maybe a dinner date maybe not. Maybe she cooks for me (you'd be surprised, has happened quite a bit actually). Then we banging. Again, if she balks fock her....NEXT! (you see a pattern here?)

So at the most, if you want to count the money and look at it like that, you're out 50-60 bucks for dinner and drinks. Or out 20 bucks for the 12 pack you pick up on the way over to her place. When I meet women out and about or through friends, its even easier. Most times its just a few drinks then hit the sack. Again if they balk move on.

Compare that to back when I spent money on hookers (been quite a while ago) and its not even close. Way back (I'm talking 20-25 years ago) the skanks were 50-100 bucks. Decent looking chicks were 200 or more. And I am sure the rates have gone up no?

Its not even close. Plus its more fun to conquest. JMTC

• Like 1

Being single is fun and all. Its simple. Uncomplicated. You never have to take anyone elses feelings into account at all. Just do what the fock you want to do.

But it gets old fast I find. And lonely. Especially now that we arent so young anymore.

I, of course, made this decision recently.

Being single is fun and all. Its simple. Uncomplicated. You never have to take anyone elses feelings into account at all. Just do what the fock you want to do.

But it gets old fast I find. And lonely. Especially now that we arent so young anymore.

I get rehitched next month, and Im glad.

I used to think this way then I tried a couple relationships and yeah, fock that . The b!tchin and naggin is too much. Can't do it. All of my married friends are focking miserable. Not the women mind you, just the dudes. The women are happy as can be. The guys want to hang themselves.

Unless you find a super cool (and I mean really, really cool) hottie, its a one sided deal. And its all on her side. Also important to note, my studies have shown (and I have done A LOT of studies lol) that super cool hotties are the rarest thing on earth. 9 times out of 10 the hotter they are, the more of a pain in the azz they are because they can.

I'm also thinking about the 'no drama' aspect of it too. No expectations, no psycho chick knowing where I live, etc.......

But I've been married 25 years...........

:dunno:

I, of course, made this decision recently.

I get rehitched next month, and Im glad.

I used to think this way then I tried a couple relationships and yeah, fock that ######. The b!tchin and naggin is too much. Can't do it. All of my married friends are focking miserable. Not the women mind you, just the dudes. The women are happy as can be. The guys want to hang themselves.

Unless you find a super cool (and I mean really, really cool) hottie, its a one sided deal. And its all on her side. Also important to note, my studies have shown (and I have done A LOT of studies lol) that super cool hotties are the rarest thing on earth. 9 times out of 10 the hotter they are, the more of a pain in the azz they are because they can.

That is definitely true of our homegrown women. They keep the pimp hand stronger here in asia. They tend to be more chill.

If something happened, I'd pack it all up and travel Kung Fu style around the world. I'll most likely never have a next wife, but if I do, she won't be American.

That would make three and out for me. I don't see myself getting married a fourth time if anything unforeseen would happen.

That would make three and out for me. I don't see myself getting married a fourth time if anything unforeseen would happen.

There should be a limit to how many times you can get hitched. Kind of like saving you from yourself.

There should be a limit to how many times you can get hitched. Kind of like saving you from yourself.

I have a friend from Australia. Apparently there, you can only get a visa for a foreign spouse a certain number of times. Either two or three, I forget. Hes already had and divorced one.

Hes been with his current girlfriend for four years now. Hes like, Im not burning another one till Im damn sure!

Hes going back to meet her family for the first time, so may happen soon though.

Not sure that I would get remarried, but I would definitely go for the young ones. Not GFIAFP-young, but some lady in her 20's with daddy issues. :dunno:

Mail order bride, forgot about that option :thumbsup:

you also ain't had three kids with their hands in your pockets all the time :mad:

Thank God sometimes i think the mrs (36C) equals 5 kids :mad:

Third times a charm for me FF. Married young (19) didn't work out. Second wife died of cancer. Married #3 a few years later (she was actually a friend of second wife) and smooth sailing since.

• Like 1

Third times a charm for me FF. Married young (19) didn't work out. Second wife died of cancer. Married #3 a few years later (she was actually a friend of second wife) and smooth sailing since.

2nd one passing doesn't qualify though man. Sorry for that loss but glad you found happiness after that. :thumbsup:

Have no idea what I'd do, but remaining single would be an option for me. I'm nearly 50 and pretty set in my ways. Not sure anyone would want to sign on for that.

Ive been married for 28 years. I wouldnt know how to date, nevermind marry, anyone else.

It's easy. Swipe left, swipe right, watch Netflix, get laid. All the wimmens now shave their cooters, too. :banana:

It's easy. Swipe left, swipe right, watch Netflix, get laid. All the wimmens now shave their cooters, too. :banana:

Wait what, Netflix? Is that code for "pron"? :unsure:

Wait what, Netflix? Is that code for "pron"? :unsure:

I don't think so. If you agree to "watch Netflix and chill", then you are getting laid. Or at least that is what I hear. :dunno:

After I got divorced, I swore Id never get married or even shack up with a woman again.

I banged some chicks, had some fun, and traveled a lot. But, like tbbom, I grew tired of it.

I wasnt looking for a gf when my co-worker and current wife became available after ending a long relationship. We started hanging as friends, discovered we had lots in common and eventually banged. It was unspoken, but we both knew very early on that we wanted to be together.

You should never say never.

• Like 1

After I got divorced, I swore Id never get married or even shack up with a woman again.

I banged some chicks, had some fun, and traveled a lot. But, like tbbom, I grew tired of it.

I wasnt looking for a gf when my co-worker and current wife became available after ending a long relationship. We started hanging as friends, discovered we had lots in common and eventually banged. It was unspoken, but we both knew very early on that we wanted to be together.

You should never say never.

Dude. Really? How can you leave this story so incomplete. :thumbsdown:

I don't think so. If you agree to "watch Netflix and chill", then you are getting laid. Or at least that is what I hear. :dunno:

Hmm... I'm just looking for new ways to get guaranteed sex from my wife. So far I've found (1) agree to fund major house improvements, and ... that's it. :dunno:

Hmm... I'm just looking for new ways to get guaranteed sex from my wife. So far I've found (1) agree to fund major house improvements, and ... that's it. :dunno:

Has she read "Fifty Shades of Grey" yet? That worked the best for me. Funding the home improvements got me nowhere.

Dude. Really? How can you leave this story so incomplete. :thumbsdown:

What more do you want? The geeks already know what all her orifices, look, feel, smell and taste like.

What more do you want? The geeks already know what all her orifices, look, feel, smell and taste like.

That is your mother. We want can size? You have been here long enough to provide that information in these situations. SMH.

That is your mother. We want can size? You have been here long enough to provide that information in these situations. SMH.

Yeah. I dont do that.

Has she read "Fifty Shades of Grey" yet? That worked the best for me. Funding the home improvements got me nowhere.

Funny you should say that. She likes reading and watching stories of what I'd call erotic historical fiction. The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon is a good example; also we just watched a series called Reign on Netflix which got me some on several nights. But she isn't into 50 Shades or the S&M thing at all. In fact just a few nights ago we were going at it and I slapped her ass harder than usual; afterwards she was like "yeah, that didn't work, don't do that again." :dunno:

Funny you should say that. She likes reading and watching stories of what I'd call erotic historical fiction. The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon is a good example; also we just watched a series called Reign on Netflix which got me some on several nights. But she isn't into 50 Shades or the S&M thing at all. In fact just a few nights ago we were going at it and I slapped her ass harder than usual; afterwards she was like "yeah, that didn't work, don't do that again." :dunno:

50 Shades is more romantic erotic (although I haven't read it). My wife isn't into S&M and sounds similar to your wife. She read the series and after each book she was ready for action. :dunno:

In fact just a few nights ago we were going at it and I slapped her ass harder than usual; afterwards she was like "yeah, that didn't work, don't do that again." :dunno:

Did you reply,"I've been a bad boy,and need a spanking now." :D

50 Shades is more romantic erotic (although I haven't read it). My wife isn't into S&M and sounds similar to your wife. She read the series and after each book she was ready for action. :dunno:

Interesting. The whole power thing and getting a woman to do something she wouldn't otherwise do, my wife would enjoy, as long as they don't overly highlight medieval torture devices. The trick is how I get her to read it because her preconceived notion is "no thanks". :dunno:

Interesting. The whole power thing and getting a woman to do something she wouldn't otherwise do, my wife would enjoy, as long as they don't overly highlight medieval torture devices. The trick is how I get her to read it because her preconceived notion is "no thanks". :dunno:

Have her give it a try. Maybe see if she would consider a mojoupgrade.com visit. :dunno:

It depends on how old my kid is to be honest. If it happens tomorrow, I'm sure I would. If it happens when he's 17, it's doubtful.

she likes it when I do it :dunno:

Have her give it a try. Maybe see if she would consider a mojoupgrade.com visit. :dunno:

That has promise. Have you done it? How did it go? :cheers:

she likes it when I do it :dunno:

That seems forced, in part because you put in no effort and in part because of your white trash roots. Please try harder next time. :thumbsup:

That seems forced, in part because you put in no effort and in part because of your white trash roots. Please try harder next time. :thumbsup:

it is your wife :dunno:

That has promise. Have you done it? How did it go? :cheers:

I attempted it. Went over like a fart in church. I probably should have waited until she had a glass of wine in her. :lol:

I attempted it. Went over like a fart in church. I probably should have waited until she had a glass of wine in her. :lol:

Good advice, I'll make sure I liquor her up appropriately before proposing it, which is to say walking that fine line between horny and sleeping. :D

And passing her around the GC. None of us could satisfy her...youre welcome.