Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Corey Haim's mother calls Corey Feldman a liar about sexual assault.

He claimed today that someone in the Dodgers organization abused him when he was younger.

Also said he gave names to Santa Barbara police while being interviewed about Michael Jackson but they told him it was out of their jurisdiction. Also claims statute of limitations now prevent him from pursuing criminal charges.

Claims he will name names once he gets proper legal representation.

He's a loon, but I don't completely dismiss everything he's saying.

This has merit

Too late for a CD

$50 USD $100 (50% Off)

Signed Angelic CD

You will receive a signed copy of Angelic 2 The Core CD from Corey and Courtney Feldman this item is for US residents only. Your address must be left in the comments to receive your perk.

Items included:

Signed Copy of Angelic CD

100 out of 100 claimed

but you can still get a Feldman shout out!

100 USD $200 (50% Off)

Social Media Recognition

Corey will give a personal acknowledgement on Twitter to any $100 donor if you leave your @name in the comments section along w a copy of your receipt of purchase.

Items included:

Social Media shout out

86 out of 1000 claimed

His mother probably feed him to the wolves

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/06/corey-feldmans-1993-audio-files-naming-alleged-sexual-predators-found-by-santa-barbara-county-sheriffs-office.html

Yeah..........that deal about Corey Feldman giving names of predators in Hollywood 20+ years ago; turns out they found the audio of that. I guess he was telling the truth and might be getting paid after all.

It's on Foxnews, the left says it can't be true

It's on Foxnews, the left says it can't be true

Funny how people call pizzagate a crack pot theory yet here we are learning how sexual predators pass around children.

Makes me wonder if Haims mom

A. Was paid to cover it up

B. Pimped him out to these pedo pervs herself

C. Was too stupid to see what was really going on

• Like 1

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/06/corey-feldmans-1993-audio-files-naming-alleged-sexual-predators-found-by-santa-barbara-county-sheriffs-office.html

Yeah..........that deal about Corey Feldman giving names of predators in Hollywood 20+ years ago; turns out they found the audio of that. I guess he was telling the truth and might be getting paid after all.

Cops suppressing potential evidence. I'd say he's about to be paid.

• Like 1

Funny how people call pizzagate a crack pot theory yet here we are learning how sexual predators pass around children.

Perhaps because the pizzagate story took place in a basement that didn't exist.

Perhaps because the pizzagate story took place in a basement that didn't exist.

You should try out for Snopes...

Part of the story being false doesn't make the whole thing false.

Okay...

Snopes

The 'Podesta e-mails' revealed the existence of a secret society of pedophiles operating through a pizza place loosely connected to Clinton associate David Brock. See Example( s )

RATING

FALSE

Thanks for the tip. :thumbsup:

Great example.....explain the content of those emails in question. How does one use a pizza for a hour or leave behind some handkerchief with a map that seems pizza related?

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrJ7JQsSiha3r8A3jxx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1512618668/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwikileaks.org%2fpodesta-emails%2femailid%2f32795/RK=2/RS=KtgY8H_1iCAs.uhp6AjYw7Fi4xg-

Great example.....explain the content of those emails in question. How does one use a pizza for a hour or leave behind some handkerchief with a map that seems pizza related?

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrJ7JQsSiha3r8A3jxx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1512618668/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwikileaks.org%2fpodesta-emails%2femailid%2f32795/RK=2/RS=KtgY8H_1iCAs.uhp6AjYw7Fi4xg-

Dang, I swear I saw those goal posts just a minute ago.

Dang, I swear I saw those goal posts just a minute ago.

:lol:

You think I'm moving them? I said one part false doesn't make the whole thing false i.e. Podesta's emails are indicative of some creepy/pedo stuff. Then I asked you to explain those emails.

Need a picture instead?

• Like 1

You think I'm moving them? I said one part false doesn't make the whole thing false i.e. Podesta's emails are indicative of some creepy/pedo stuff. Then I asked you to explain those emails.

Need a picture instead?

You would think they have learned enough to back away from this Podesta creep. It's just a matter of time before something about him comes out. Yet they still defend. Reflex action I guess

Need a picture instead?

You said check out Snopes, they claimed it was all false...so you bring something else---that's moving the goal post buddy. Those creepy pedo emails are bunch of jerkoffs on reddit making connections that don't exists...sort of like the basement of Comet Pizza. You should put some tinfoil around that helmut you wear, otherwise Hillary will use her thought machine to get to you.

You said check out Snopes, they claimed it was all false...so you bring something else---that's moving the goal post buddy. Those creepy pedo emails are bunch of jerkoffs on reddit making connections that don't exists...sort of like the basement of Comet Pizza. You should put some tinfoil around that helmut you wear, otherwise Hillary will use her thought machine to get to you.

No doubt something about this freak is coming out. Just a matter of time. And won't you look foolish. Just back away man. You don't have to defend every liberal. Some of them aren't worth it. This guy at the top of the list.

No doubt something about this freak is coming out. Just a matter of time. And won't you look foolish. Just back away man. You don't have to defend every liberal. Some of them aren't worth it. This guy at the top of the list.

Cool...something is going to happen someday.... :sleep:

Cool...something is going to happen someday.... :sleep:

Just because the folks at Reddit concluded it was pedophilia and attempted

to make a conspiracy out of them doesn't mean that there isn't something weird and freaky about those e-mails. Kids? I don't know. But it's something.

He claimed today that someone in the Dodgers organization abused him when he was younger.

Also said he gave names to Santa Barbara police while being interviewed about Michael Jackson but they told him it was out of their jurisdiction. Also claims statute of limitations now prevent him from pursuing criminal charges.

Claims he will name names once he gets proper legal representation.

He's a loon, but I don't completely dismiss everything he's saying.

So now the Santa Barbara PD found the tapes?

Hopefully the names are leaked.

Corey is a wacko but the fact that these tapes are real and have been covered up for decades is just a little suspicious.

I said "you should try out for Snopes" as in writing for them since you seem to think disproving one aspect makes the all the facts false.

Clear now?

I said "you should try out for Snopes" as in writing for them since you seem to think disproving one aspect makes the all the facts false.

Clear now?

I actually did read that too quickly and misunderstood it. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Maybe this crazy fock Feldman was on to something? :dunno:

I was in LA on business back in 2010 and ended up in a bar with CF, Ron Jeremy, and Billy Idol. The four of us ended up doing a sh1t ton of blow and CF never shut the fock up, but he made valid points. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

I was in LA on business back in 2010 and ended up in a bar with CF, Ron Jeremy, and Billy Idol. The four of us ended up doing a sh1t ton of blow and CF never shut the fock up, but he made valid points. 

That's one to put in the memoirs

These guys are all old enough by now I'm sick of this crap where every so often they Farm out a comment here or there about some event that may or may not have happened 30 years ago. Either man up and get it all out and over with or shut up and live with it. 

24 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

These guys are all old enough by now I'm sick of this crap where every so often they Farm out a comment here or there about some event that may or may not have happened 30 years ago. Either man up and get it all out and over with or shut up and live with it. 

Do you feel the same about political figures that have crap dragged out after 30 years? 

16 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Do you feel the same about political figures that have crap dragged out after 30 years? 

Yeah. I mean, not like Dennis Hastert. But yeah.

Short version below