Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

More MAGA!

You mean those policies which had the economy in a mess?

Lol...so the republican messed it up...Lord savior Obama saved it with regulations, higher taxes and a crippling health care plan...and now a republican is reaping the benefits and gets zero credit.

I'll let you sit with how stupid you sound.

Lol...so the republican messed it up...Lord savior Obama saved it with regulations, higher taxes and a crippling health care plan...and now a republican is reaping the benefits and gets zero credit.

I'll let you sit with how stupid you sound.

So the economy was in good shape when Obama took office?

Are you all nuts and just wanting to argue?

Obama took over towards the end of a war. That always results in an economy coming back.

Again just name some policies that we're pro-business because I can name 3 that absolutely were devastating to small business.

Even if you knew nothing else the fact that the market, the economy, consumer confidence, Etc are at all-time highs... And now un employment is an 18-year low?

It's downright comical that over a year-and-a-half later to try to take any credit whatsoever for where things are at given how little he did to affect it

Obama took over towards the end of a war. That always results in an economy coming back.

Again just name some policies that we're pro-business because I can name 3 that absolutely were devastating to small business.

Even if you knew nothing else the fact that the market, the economy, consumer confidence, Etc are at all-time highs... And now un employment is an 18-year low?

It's downright comical that over a year-and-a-half later to try to take any credit whatsoever for where things are at given how little he did to affect it

And you can look at unemployment and see directly that its following a trend. Sorry that this bothers you so much.

:lol:

So for the record, in 2018, the Dems hate:

- more jobs

- rising wages

- lower taxes

They pretty much just dislike anything where the people aren't relying on the government.

I've actually seen on Facebook liberals complaining that Trump leaked the job numbers to jolt the economy. Think about that for a second. Not only do they not give him credit for a great jobs report but they're also complaining that he gave the information to early that help the economy which also helps people in general. This is just where they are at..it's sad.

Do you think the Fed's manipulation of the interest rate had any impact on Obama's economy?

It was dropped to .15, or was it zero?, give or take, for his entire presidency. Raised zero times until spring 2016, when it was raised .25.

Did that help the recovery? Did that help the economy?

Why did they not raise it if the economy was doing so great under Obama?

And then a follow up.

The Fed has raised the rate 5 times, maybe 6? since Trump won the election.

Armchair economic theory was that raising the rates would slow the economy, which is why they only did it 1 time from the 2008 election until the 2016 election.

Despite the interest rate being raised almost every quarter since Trump was elected, the economy continues to move full steam ahead.

Any explanation?

What policies, regulations, or legislation did Obama pass to set this trend?

What Bush policies put the economy in a mess?

I am still waiting.

Slotard is being asked a simple, direct question to back up HIS claim. Can't do it. Duuuuh, it got better under Obama. Duhhhhh.

Slotard is being asked a simple, direct question to back up HIS claim. Can't do it. Duuuuh, it got better under Obama. Duhhhhh.

The fact is that Bush and the Congress passed TARP which Was all that was need for a recovery from the recession. Then Obama stole $800 billion from the taxpayers to pay off the people he owed from his campaign. He called it a Stimulus but that was a sham.

Summit icon. Tough day for the Trump haters

Trump said they are ending the Korean War on 6/12/2018.

Getting rid of DMZ. Denuclearizing NK. Are we going to see a reunification of the Korean peninsula?

The fact is that Bush and the Congress passed TARP which Was all that was need for a recovery from the recession. Then Obama stole $800 billion from the taxpayers to pay off the people he owed from his campaign. He called it a Stimulus but that was a sham.

Wall Street was his biggest benefactor. He took care of them. Mr . Income inequality.

And then a follow up.

The Fed has raised the rate 5 times, maybe 6? since Trump won the election.

Armchair economic theory was that raising the rates would slow the economy, which is why they only did it 1 time from the 2008 election until the 2016 election.

Despite the interest rate being raised almost every quarter since Trump was elected, the economy continues to move full steam ahead.

Any explanation?

I am going to type this out really slowly so you can understand it better

O

B

A

M

A

This is what a hero and champion of women looks like to the left:

https://postmediatorontosun.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/13x066_1143_9-e1521129386816.jpg?quality=60&strip=all&w=640&strip=all

This is what a feckless ###### looks like to the left:

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/4fc8f6083c7f5e7e76fe797339221267

I am stealing that

I am still waiting.

He will never respond. Oh wait, he will make some reference to your age but that's it.

This is what a hero and champion of women looks like to the left:

https://postmediatorontosun.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/13x066_1143_9-e1521129386816.jpg?quality=60&strip=all&w=640&strip=all

This is what a feckless ###### looks like to the left:

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/4fc8f6083c7f5e7e76fe797339221267

This sums up the Left's insanity. Spot on.

• Like 1

:lol:

So for the record, in 2018, the Dems hate:

- more jobs

- rising wages

- lower taxes

You got that from me saying its a good trend?

Thats an odd way to read my comments.

You got that from me saying its a good trend?

Thats an odd way to read my comments.

They pretty much just dislike anything where the people aren't relying on the government.

I've actually seen on Facebook liberals complaining that Trump leaked the job numbers to jolt the economy. Think about that for a second. Not only do they not give him credit for a great jobs report but they're also complaining that he gave the information to early that help the economy which also helps people in general. This is just where they are at..it's sad.

Its a legit complaint if there ends up being a pattern ofnhim not saying something when numbers are great...and the market reacts.

Its not that it helps the economy that is the complaint.

I am still waiting.

Im not playing games with some who denies wiatbwas presented to him.

Man...you are absolutely ignorant.

• Like 1

Trump said they are ending the Korean War on 6/12/2018.

Getting rid of DMZ. Denuclearizing NK. Are we going to see a reunification of the Korean peninsula?

Great news of that happens...his CIA and others have all said there are not the same indications as far as denuclearization.

This sums up the Left's insanity. Spot on.

That sums up a troll posting bullshit that isnt what the left is or says.

And you believe it because you all are dumb enough to believe lies like that

Hi phurfur...keep thinking that ends mean nothing...Obama did nothing and Trump is so great that his economy is following the exact same trends.

Ignorance is your crutch...I cant make you understand links and data that have been presented to you already today and many times the last few years.

Im not playing games with some who denies wiatbwas presented to him.

Thanks for admitting you are full of crap and can’t back up what you say but most of us already knew that.

• Like 1

That sums up a troll posting bullshit that isnt what the left is or says.

And you believe it because you all are dumb enough to believe lies like that

Is this where you claim nothing posted here bothers you?

Fed Boosts Second Quarter GDP Forecast to 4.8%

https://www.frbatlanta.org/cqer/research/gdpnow.aspx

Black unemployment fell sharply to 5.9 percent, beating out the 6.6 percent record low that was set a month earlier.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/black-unemployment-rate-hits-new-record-low-in-may

The US economy suddenly looks like it's unstoppable

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/01/the-us-economy-suddenly-looks-like-its-unstoppable.html

"The fundamentals all look very solid right now," said Gus Faucher, chief economist at PNC. "You've got job growth and wage gains that are supporting consumer spending, and tax cuts as well. There's a little bit of a drag from higher energy prices, but the positives far outweigh that. Business incentives are in good shape."

Thanks Obama!

Thanks for admitting you are full of crap and cant back up what you say but most of us already knew that.

Ive backed it up...you dont like what it says.