Sign in to follow this  
mikemusc

Trade Help

I have Loseman as my QB (i have been picking up qb all year off waivers). Would love to get NE Def but not sure if housh for harrison is worth it? Also what do you think of bulger's chances the rest of the season.

Losman

A Peterson

K Jones

Henry

Norwood

Bush

Chambers

Evans

Housh

Galloway

EJohnson

Folk

Graham

GB

MN

SEA

I wouldn't do it, this is from ProFootballTalk.com

POSTED 5:27 p.m. EDT, November 2, 2007

RICE'S RECORDS SAFE?

While we were counting down the top 25 players in the NFL over the past 25 years, we wrote that Colts receiver Marvin Harrison could end up breaking all of Jerry Rice's career receiving records.

If, that is, Harrison can stay healthy.

Suddenly, Harrison's health is now a question mark. Ed Werder of ESPN reports that Harrison's current knee problem is producing pain that is likely to persist for the rest of his career, no matter how long or short it might be.

Surgery, per Werder, is not regarded as a viable option because there would be no guarantee of success and rehabilitation time would require six months.

Harrison has been cleared to play on Sunday against the Patriots, but coach Tony Dungy could hold him out in order to preserve Harrison for the stretch run.

Harrison's absence would place greater pressure on -- and would provide more opportunities for -- Reggie Wayne, rookie Anthony Gonzalez, and tight end Dallas Clark in Sunday's showdown for regular-season supremacy in the AFC.

I think your trading partner is trying to hose you

Assuming the Bush you have is Reggie and not Michael you need to move one of your rb's (possibly KJ orBush) and get a decent qb as well as a wr/te in return. RB is the strength of your team and you have depth there to upgrade your qb and wr's. Evans, Chambers, Galloway are a good combo but I think you need a better #2. If you don't add wr a TE like Dallas Clark or Whitten makes sense. You should not move Housh, and without TJ you're toast. Housh is a top 3 wr and no Bulger isn't the answer for you at QB. And trading for Marvin right now is crazy given all the concern over his knee. Why risk that when you can trade for healthy, productive players?

As far as NE defense, it would be nice to upgrade there but that's not as paramount for you as qb,wr and te. You should be targetting guys like Eli, Palmer, Romo, Brees at QB and wr's like Walter, Holmes, Driver, in a trade not stiffs like Bulger, a hurt player like Harrison and a defense you don't need. Bottom line, unload a stud rb or soild #2 rb and get a solid qb and #2 wr or te.

Assuming the Bush you have is Reggie and not Michael you need to move one of your rb's (possibly KJ orBush) and get a decent qb as well as a wr/te in return. RB is the strength of your team and you have depth there to upgrade your qb and wr's. Evans, Chambers, Galloway are a good combo but I think you need a better #2. If you don't add wr a TE like Dallas Clark or Whitten makes sense. You should not move Housh, and without TJ you're toast. Housh is a top 3 wr and no Bulger isn't the answer for you at QB. And trading for Marvin right now is crazy given all the concern over his knee. Why risk that when you can trade for healthy, productive players?

As far as NE defense, it would be nice to upgrade there but that's not as paramount for you as qb,wr and te. You should be targetting guys like Eli, Palmer, Romo, Brees at QB and wr's like Walter, Holmes, Driver, in a trade not stiffs like Bulger, a hurt player like Harrison and a defense you don't need. Bottom line, unload a stud rb or soild #2 rb and get a solid qb and #2 wr or te.

Housh has been to good, i dont think i could do it.

I have Loseman as my QB (i have been picking up qb all year off waivers). Would love to get NE Def but not sure if housh for harrison is worth it? Also what do you think of bulger's chances the rest of the season.

Losman

A Peterson

K Jones

Henry

Norwood

Bush

Chambers

Evans

Housh

Galloway

EJohnson

Folk