Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Geek Spermoff commentary

I felt Drobeski was a bit of a reach. He doesn't have a long wingspan and sometimes plays out of position due to his physical imitations (neck). I predict a future BUST in the league.

1. I dont know most of the old schoolers so I'm drafting from a more limited player pool.

2. In hindsight I up. I firmly feel fumble is the top sports pick but I have a feeling he would have made it back to me in round 2 and I should have drafted edjr in round 1. Mistake on my part... had I actually thought thus draft through, edjr was the clear pick. Plus I wanted a team with all people I like and after taking drobeski that's out the door

3. I feel drobeski is a solid pick and top 5 at the position. Possibly number 1 considering some other are being drafted at other positions.

4. I wouldn't draft giants fan in any format that didn't have a scumbag position

Fumbleweed was not on my radar at the corner. I can't speak for TBBOM but he would have gotten past me. If you had taken Ed, I'd have picked Sux.

4. I wouldn't draft giants fan in any format that didn't have a scumbag position

:thumbsup:

If I was a lock to win it based on picking him, I still wouldn't pick him.

If I was a lock to win it based on picking him, I still wouldn't pick him.

You say that from the luxury of a #2 overall pick. When you're on the far side of the first round, the colossal douchiness of GFIAFP is harder to ignore.

You say that from the luxury of a #2 overall pick. When you're on the far side of the first round, the colossal douchiness of GFIAFP is harder to ignore.

If edjr was picking at the end of the first round, he would have quit by now...

If edjr was picking at the end of the first round, he would have quit by now...

After GFIAFP fell, I was "Sh*t."

Well at least RP is still here. But who else to take? I dunno. Ed I guess. But he doesn't fit in any categories cleanly... eh ... Shove him in Flex.

After GFIAFP fell, I was "Sh*t."

Well at least RP is still here. But who else to take? I dunno. Ed I guess. But he doesn't fit in any categories cleanly... eh ... Shove him in Flex.

Another reason I couldn't draft myself. I stand out at nothing :(

Another reason I couldn't draft myself. I stand out at nothing :(

I figured that you were the most outstanding of those that don't stand out at anything. Fortunatly we have a category open for interpretation like that. :thumbsup:

Fumbleweed was not on my radar at the corner. I can't speak for TBBOM but he would have gotten past me. If you had taken Ed, I'd have picked Sux.

Yes I should have realized that fumbleweed probably was not on your radar or on Titans radar due to his in frequency of posting ed Jr was definitely the smarter pick at 1.6 I've already failed in this endeavor

My big board was:

1. Mike FF Today

2. Rusty Syringes

3. edjr

4. GFIAFP

5. TorridJoe

6. Recliner Pilot

7. NewbieJr

8. Suxbnme

9. phillybear

10. Bunnybastards

11. Fumbleweed

I just realized how close I came to doubling up on GFIAFP and RP. I'd have been all happy with myself at my good fortune, not stepping back and realizing what this double helping of tuberculosis I was giving myself would look like to everybody else.

I went years thinking GFIAFP was really the fat crying kid from that Tosh.0 skit his pic was from and thats why he was so famous. I mentioned it and no one corrected me so what was I to think? I didnt find out he was some old psychotic til a few years ago.

Dear White Wonder,

ITS NOT MY FOCKING PICK THIS IS A SNAKE DRAFT AND CH IS AT THE TURN WITH TWO PICKS IN A ROW.

AND WHY THE FOCK ARE YOU AND OTHER STILL FOCKING COMMENTING IN THE DRAFT ONLY THREAD.

JFC

Dear White Wonder,

ITS NOT MY FOCKING PICK THIS IS A SNAKE DRAFT AND CH IS AT THE TURN WITH TWO PICKS IN A ROW.

AND WHY THE FOCK ARE YOU AND OTHER STILL FOCKING COMMENTING IN THE DRAFT ONLY THREAD.

JFC

:first:

:first:

I mean fock. I tried to be nice. Asked nicely for people to stop. Even put in a :cheers: emoticon.

Holy hell what the fock is wrong with people?

And I've seen CH on this bored like 4 times today. WTF :sleep:

i have a sleeper for someone. and he shouldnt be a sleeper...1st rounder for sure...he was only funny poster back in "glory" days :rolleyes:

Dear White Wonder,

JFC

calm down. i corrected myself. thought you were the #1 pick for some reason. also i only posted 1 non pick there. thought it had already derailed. :dunno:

calm down. i corrected myself. thought you were the #1 pick for some reason. also i only posted 1 non pick there. thought it had already derailed. :dunno:

You heathen

Yeah. Busy day. I won't hold it up again. Apologies.

Yet 20 minutes later, you still are :doh:

Also, I might just pick Naomi for Vagina before you :ninja:

Yet 20 minutes later, you still are :doh:

Also, I might just pick Naomi for Vagina before you :ninja:

Proof of said Vagina ?

thing is the vagina category encompasses people like GF and other pussified geeks. not just the "females".

Also no offense to Naomi but i'd sooner put her in the Vagina slot than the Brain slot. She over analyzes to death which might often be confused with using ones brain, while really its a bit of a mental weakness. The pick was appropriate but more so for the vag category where i speculate its untapped, unexplored territory but once you plant your flag, tilling of the land will be relentless

Naomi :lol:

Inability to write concisely is not to be confused with braininess. And her area of expertise is deep bizarro religious Calvinist naval-gazing nonsense to boot. May as well be UFO conspiracies or Klingon linguistics. Too bad GFIAFP is already taken.

Of course there is a critical shortage of braininess here but all of us can do much better.

Naomi :lol:

Inability to write concisely is not to be confused with braininess. And her area of expertise is deep bizarro religious Calvinist naval-gazing nonsense to boot. May as well be UFO conspiracies or Klingon liguistics. Too bad GFIAFP is already taken.

Of course there is a critical shortage of braininess here but all of us can do much better.

Yea, well, she's possibly still hawt.

Plus, she's not a stoopid Chiner that just wants to fufill us Westerners with their soft skin and "can do everything that you want additude" just to keep us happy.

What was the question, again? :wub:

Also, I've got 3 posters political in mind for my next pick.

I can't go wrong with either of the 3, but it's really tough decision for me.

Hint: All three were at one time GOP and mebbe still are...Or not :dunno: (The below is not necessarily in order of preference)

One lost his way

Another is really damn intelligent and tries not to get caught caught up in the name calling / slap fights. (this poster loses points for that) :D

The third is the exact same as the above, but has a more biting tone to his responses.

hmm

Guess the posters, win a autographed cack pic

CH punted...Naomi probably thinks the earth is flat because some nut job told her and she would defend it with all sorts of embarrassingly drawn out eye rolling nonsense. Way overrated.

CH punted...Naomi probably thinks the earth is flat because some nut job told her and she would defend it with all sorts of embarrassingly drawn out eye rolling nonsense. Way overrated.

I understand the pick in that she's studied this stuff intensely and can put forth a compelling case for it. While her wrongness and illogic are off-putting for me, I can see how people who actually buy into her over-the-top hellfire and damnation crap would be in awe of her. She does do a better job of arguing their case than the rest of them do.

Oh wow, Naomi! She's so smart! Look at those big words! Go git those heathens!

Arguing against evolution, arguing against Big Bang, favoring young earth creationism. Adam and Eve were real, as was Noah's Ark and Jonas' whale. She's got some training on where to kick and where to block. Unfortunately, it's all meaningless BS and wishful thinking. She has a solid vocabulary, she uses the big words correctly, if incomprehensibly as it's all layered in thick religious dogma, so it's all convoluted and confusing.

And when she gets started, she's a pitbull who gets an A for effort.

Her homeschooling education must have been suffocating. She's a one-trick pony on this religion nonsense, It ends with her arguing fallacy as truth and against reason and science. We've gone at it on religion/science in the past, she is formidable in her way. And she has as much enthusiasm on her topic as a creationist sledgehammer on science and logic as RP does on politics (except with indigestible block text paragraphs rather than shallow, smarmy one-line insults).

I sure wouldn't go there, I laugh. But other people? More than half the country thinks the world is flat and 5000 years old so for the Bible thumping crowd who buy into the same BS KoolAid, I can see how she can be seen as a big brain jeenyus hero.

Mrs. Voltaire is still out there.

"Voltaire drunk and fall down stairs. Bang head. He maybe wake up in morning."

:D

Would be a great pick for hirarity, not brain.

I understand the pick in that she's studied this stuff intensely and can put forth a compelling case for it. While her wrongness and illogic are off-putting for me, I can see how people who actually buy into her over-the-top hellfire and damnation crap would be in awe of her. She does do a better job of arguing their case than the rest of them do.

Oh wow, Naomi! She's so smart! Look at those big words! Go git those heathens!

Arguing against evolution, arguing against Big Bang, favoring young earth creationism. Adam and Eve were real, as was Noah's Ark and Jonas' whale. She's got some training on where to kick and where to block. Unfortunately, it's all meaningless BS and wishful thinking. She has a solid vocabulary, she uses the big words correctly, if incomprehensibly as it's all layered in thick religious dogma, so it's all convoluted and confusing.

And when she gets started, she's a pitbull who gets an A for effort.

Her homeschooling education must have been suffocating. She's a one-trick pony on this religion nonsense, It ends with her arguing fallacy as truth and against reason and science. We've gone at it on religion/science in the past, she is formidable in her way. And she has as much enthusiasm on her topic as a creationist sledgehammer on science and logic as RP does on politics (except with indigestible block text paragraphs rather than shallow, smarmy one-line insults).

I sure wouldn't go there, I laugh. But other people? More than half the country thinks the world is flat and 5000 years old so for the Bible thumping crowd who buy into the same BS KoolAid, I can see how she can be seen as a big brain jeenyus hero.

What a post.

My only reply is to look at her posts 5 years ago vs her posts now.

If you were home schooled on hellfire and had no other real exposure to the world, how long would it take you to break out of that?

She prolly won't admit it but she's progressing out of that on a daily basis.

But thanks to you focks that have to rationalize why she was a bad pick at 2.8.

:D

Edjr you are up.

I have to leave at noon for pretty much the rest of the day, so FYI. My pick is locked and loaded.

I'm at the airport and clicked on the link in eds pick. I thought it was okay just see a quick link and close it. The link has changed over the years, next thing you know I have a bouncing ass on my phone. Luckily no one else was around and I have my headphones in. It was hilarious

I'm at the airport and clicked on the link in eds pick. I thought it was okay just see a quick link and close it. The link has changed over the years, next thing you know I have a bouncing ass on my phone. Luckily no one else was around and I have my headphones in. It was hilarious

:lol:

it says BANGBROS

:lol:

it says BANGBROS

Yeah, I saw that, but was hoping to just get a glimpse. It wasn't long enough to get the blood pumping, but I looked like as who just started laughing by myself.