• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,596 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:30 AM

You got me figured out. I'm very sad. In all seriousness, I did not vote for Hillary. Don't think she is a good person either. Maybe not as rotten inside as trump but she is not an admirable person. I felt Sanders would have been a good president but never felt like he was wronged by the system. Before that, Ron Paul was the last person in politics I thought would be a good leader. Rest are trash, on both sides.

Since we on politics I'll go a few rounds with you simpletons. So got a question for ya...

Lets say we build the wall, lets say we reign in illegal immigration, what affect do you think that will have on the economy? 

Hopefully you would go away.

#42 joneo

joneo

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,992 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:44 AM

Making ###### up... 

Finally, an admittance from you substantiating the left's lies. Proud of you!  :thumbsup:

A thumbless Gollum, a wretched slave to NSFW links.

-phillybear

It is the most vile link he's ever posted. It makes tubgirl look like Mary ###### Poppins.

-Rusty Syringes

If joneo doesn't win, it'll be a slap in the face to turd slurpers everywhere.

--brinett9

If they held another election on November 9th, Trump would have lost the popular by 10 million and the electoral in a landslide. So many people didn't bother voting because the media was telling them Clinton was a lock by 10 points. And Trump's approval rating dropped from 47% to 37% just in the weeks between the election and inauguration.  Unless he can get someone to reign him in, I doubt he'll survive the four years, let alone any chance at being reelected.

Quote (Sho Nuff January 28, 2017)

At some point you will get it thru your head that...
A. You don't speak for everyone and don't understand the word literally
B. I don't give a flying Fock what you think of me. I will post my opinions and back them up as I have.

If that kisses you off...Fock you, I don't care.
My life outside the board is fine and none of your damn business.
Worry about yourself. Take a break since you don't care and think nobody cares.

#43 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 61,720 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:00 AM

Finally, an admittance from you substantiating the left's lies. Proud of you!  :thumbsup:

Quote manips...how original.

Maybe some day you will come up with something new other than complete right wing bullshit.

#44 joneo

joneo

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,992 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 01:11 PM

Quote manips...how original.

Maybe some day you will come up with something new other than complete right wing bullshit.

Check again Einstein. There were no quote manips.  :doh:   I did however take artistic privelage and took only a part of your quote, but it was not manipulated. Good day sir.....I SAID GOOD DAY! 

-phillybear

It is the most vile link he's ever posted. It makes tubgirl look like Mary ###### Poppins.

-Rusty Syringes

--brinett9

If they held another election on November 9th, Trump would have lost the popular by 10 million and the electoral in a landslide. So many people didn't bother voting because the media was telling them Clinton was a lock by 10 points. And Trump's approval rating dropped from 47% to 37% just in the weeks between the election and inauguration.  Unless he can get someone to reign him in, I doubt he'll survive the four years, let alone any chance at being reelected.

B. I don't give a flying Fock what you think of me. I will post my opinions and back them up as I have.

#45 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 61,720 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 01:59 PM

Check again Einstein. There were no quote manips.  :doh:   I did however take artistic privelage and took only a part of your quote, but it was not manipulated. Good day sir.....I SAID GOOD DAY! 

You changed my quote which changed the meaning...same focking thing jackoff.

#46 joneo

joneo

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,992 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:43 PM

You changed my quote which changed the meaning...same focking thing jackoff.

I SAID GOOD DAY! 

-phillybear

-Rusty Syringes

--brinett9

#47 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 61,720 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:50 PM

Great movie...you lose sir!!!

#48 joneo

joneo

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,992 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 10:47 AM

Last word  :banana:  :banana:

-phillybear

-Rusty Syringes

--brinett9