Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Male White Privelege: Does it Exist?

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/clayton-county/angry-customer-launches-under-seasoned-fries-towards-zaxbys-employee/502951677

Had this been a white male he would have gotten extra seasoning on his Zaxby's Fries.

Another Rachet Hood Rat thinking she's a descendant of some Nubian queen.

I practice self segregation for myself and my family. At any moment violence can erupt in that community. For absolute BS.

I practice self segregation for myself and my family. At any moment violence can erupt in that community. For absolute BS.

Yeah..............I look around and if I feel like I'm Tarzan, I grab the nearest vine and GTFO.

Amen.

If they have half a brain about them, they can manipulate the hell out of society and coworkers. Their only pitfall is a woman boss. That and stalkers......... :ninja:

And each other.

Yeah. They need to boat the trophy hubby while they're still in their prime. Or they become the aforementioned woman boss who'll see the fresh meat as competition and drive them off.

again. If you brought this up as a reason why there are no women working in your Dept or company women would have a cow. It does not fit into their carefully crafted narrative of men being the reason some industries are made up of men.

OMG liberal womens head would explode if you were to say that out loud.

Luckily, liberal wymen are not generally attractive, so they don't know about such special treatment for hot women.

Michael Strahan’s role at “Good Morning America” is still ruffling feathers at the morning show. Sources claim fellow anchors on the show are sick of ABC bosses giving him preferential treatment.

“They roll out the carpet for [strahan] while seasoned talent is treated like dirt. He’s been given a lot of opportunity, flexibility, when the others who have been working there longer don’t get that kind of treatment,” a source said.

Michael Strahans role at Good Morning America is still ruffling feathers at the morning show. Sources claim fellow anchors on the show are sick of ABC bosses giving him preferential treatment.

They roll out the carpet for [strahan] while seasoned talent is treated like dirt. Hes been given a lot of opportunity, flexibility, when the others who have been working there longer dont get that kind of treatment, a source said.

A charasmatic, rich, all time great athlete getting preferential treatment? It is almost like he could get away with murder.

Edit: that could never happen, could it?

A charasmatic, rich, all time great athlete getting preferential treatment? It is almost like he could get away with murder.

Edit: that could never happen, could it?

Exactly. Pretty sure Joe Montana or Brain Urlacher would be treated the same. Of course, Baker Boy tries to make it a racial thing.

Strahan is awesome and marketable i.e. a great fit. Imagine them trying to force Emmitt Smiff in that role.

"_____ just do what he do. Player gots to play and it's payday"

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/clayton-county/angry-customer-launches-under-seasoned-fries-towards-zaxbys-employee/502951677

Had this been a white male he would have gotten extra seasoning on his Zaxby's Fries.

Another Rachet Hood Rat thinking she's a descendant of some Nubian queen.

It's a tangent but my god is that some of the worst journalism I have seen. He even brought a container and threw it on camera to show everyone what she did.

• Like 1

Sure, white male privilege exists to some extent. As does rich privilege, attractiveness privilege, thin/in shape privilege, tall privilege, good health privilege, caring parents privilege. In life we are dealt certain hands and we have to make the best out of them.

The woman who cut my hair this past weekend is a barber instructor. I told her my daughter has always liked salon type activities and might want to cut hair to help make side money. She said that after her sophomore HS year (this summer) she can take classes to get her license. But... can she? She is the one with Type 1 Diabetes. I could see the state NOT allowing her to get a license for fear that her sugar goes out of whack while she is wielding scissors. If that's the case... you move on. She'll likely never be a pilot or a truck driver either. :dunno:

The school won't prohibit her from taking the classes, for fear of an ADA lawsuit - and I don't mean American Diabetes Association.

The school won't prohibit her from taking the classes, for fear of an ADA lawsuit - and I don't mean American Diabetes Association.

I'm confident the school will take her money, but I need to look into if the state will license her. :dunno:

I just wanna go one day without someone complaining about RACE!&@$!

Is that to much to ask?

I'm confident the school will take her money, but I need to look into if the state will license her. :dunno:

There is no way in he!! the state will prohibit a diabetic from getting a license to cut hair.

I just wanna go one day without someone complaining about RACE!&@$!

Is that to much to ask?

Don't know where you live, but I rarely hear people complain about race.

Don't know where you live, but I rarely hear people complain about race.

I guess not in your little bubble.

Perhaps your "little bubble" is the problem then?

Nearly half of the natural child births in the U.S. are paid for by Medicaid.

It may exist. Perhaps you can give a single example of it. I don't see police pulling people of color over as necessarily having anything to do with white people? :dunno: My black neighbor used to get pulled over once a week, because he drove a car with bad tags and a tail light out while smoking dope.

/Thread

Substitute his neighbors color and the exact same thing would happen .

Stupid is as stupid does.

I would say I have the privileged of knowing that my interaction with the cops is going to go well. I am given the benefit of the doubt that I am not a threat.

Next time you get pulled over, tell them your hummingbird story and get back to us in 6 months when they let you out of the psych ward :music_guitarred:

Also, that thread needs a good bumping

Great. How does that reflect or refute white privilege?

Who's having them and who's paying for them?

It's 2017 folks.

"Racism" has jumped the shark. Find a new crutch.

On both ends of the spectrum. :thumbsdown:

Ummmm...the poor and taxpayers?

Well, if 60+ Percent of the population is white, I guess they get the privledge of paying for them

Well, if 60+ Percent of the population is white, I guess they get the privledge of paying for them

Perhaps minorities would not be overepresented among Medicaid beneficiaries if white privilege never existed?

Perhaps minorities would not be overepresented among Medicaid beneficiaries if white privilege never existed?

Go back further then while we're using the way back machine. Perhaps they would never have been. Perhaps they'd be in Africa getting hacked to death with machetes. Perhaps.....................

Great. I don't know how that is gong to help is outweigh the coming generation of children that were born into poverty and how we can slow it bob the future, but I bet it felt good to say that. Any solutions or just more backward looking soapboxng?

Great. I don't know how that is gong to help is outweigh the coming generation of children that were born into poverty and how we can slow it bob the future, but I bet it felt good to say that. Any solutions or just more backward looking soapboxng?

What are your ideas for a solution?

What are your ideas for a solution?

First of all, I would hit these people with a bill for the childbirth. Not saying they are going to pay it anytime soon, nor would I deny any benefits to them as far as food stamps ect, but at some point in their life they have to pay the bill, and let it be there in their credit report.' You can garnish some of their tax return as well. On the flip, if you don't have a child until you're financially stable to pay for it, a tax credit. I know it sucks to give money to people for doing what they are supposed to do, but it's just not practical to keep adding all these kids born into poverty. Half are paid for by Medicaid? That's a lot and has big time consequences down the road.