Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

How many of you won't have a job in ten years?

I'm in hi tech sales, so I'll be the last person who still has a job, convincing the bots to buy my robots over the other company's robots. :thumbsup:

I think that makes you a pimp.

The other question, what is the purpose of people at that point. Unless everyone is donating their time to social stuff or contributing to the advancement of our society, which won't happen, then what do we do all day?

Beg the guy who owns the robots for a crust of bread.

Or kill him with a brick. Your call.

From what I hear, it ain't easy.

It's not really happening, if you take the blue pill. :dunno:

edjr already has a robotic prostate exam weekly.

His Sonicare is electric but hardly robotic.

Ed is old school. He has an epileptic boa constrictor.

Sounds more hipsterish than old school

The other question, what is the purpose of people at that point. Unless everyone is donating their time to social stuff or contributing to the advancement of our society, which won't happen, then what do we do all day?

Who buys all the goods that make the rich people rich if nobody has any jobs to earn money?

Who buys all the goods that make the rich people rich if nobody has any jobs to earn money?

Thank you

Mark Cuban has a different view. It's worth it the time to see his position.

I agree with Cuban that the U.S. should be focused on winning the robotics war. But, new industries and sub industries will continue to be created as the world progresses. We don't even know what many of them will be yet.

That is when the population plummets. :wave:

Seriously though, if they don't need us, why not just let us all die off? They would.

You should look up Bill Gates and Agenda 21.

I will find time to read the middle of the 3 BS articles at some point.

If anyone was wondering whether they should read these articles, let me summarize

Robots will not take our jobs because. People have been afraid of robots and tech since the 1930s. It hasn't replaced us yet therefore it's not possible to replace us. This smart guy thinks AI won't replace us because tech makes us rich, and richer = more money to spend on tech....

Yeah that's about it.

I will find time to read the middle of the 3 BS articles at some point.

If anyone was wondering whether they should read these articles, let me summarize

Robots will not take our jobs because. People have been afraid of robots and tech since the 1930s. It hasn't replaced us yet therefore it's not possible to replace us. This smart guy thinks AI won't replace us because tech makes us rich, and richer = more money to spend on tech....

Yeah that's about it.

Riddle me this pipeman.

Where did we find all those web developers, programmers, system and software engineers, network admins, and other assorted tech wizards to run this heretofore non-existent information technology industry?