Sign in to follow this  
Eight-year-old arrested after bringing loaded semi-automatic gun to school...

https://wtop.com/maryland/2018/04/8-year-old-arrested-gun-school/

WASHINGTON -- An 8-year-old was arrested Wednesday after he allegedly brought a handgun to school in St. Marys County, Maryland.

The Park Hall Elementary student had apparently found it in his residence, which is located in an off-base military housing community. Another student alerted a Park Hall staffer to the weapon, St. Marys sheriffs officials said in a statement. A school official then found the loaded semi-automatic in the students book bag.

The student was charged as a juvenile with having a handgun, having a dangerous weapon on school property and disturbing school operations.

Both of the childs parents are active-duty service members. The Naval Criminal Investigative Service will be investigating how the student had access to the gun.

https://wtop.com/maryland/2018/04/8-year-old-arrested-gun-school/

WASHINGTON -- An 8-year-old was arrested Wednesday after he allegedly brought a handgun to school in St. Marys County, Maryland.

The Park Hall Elementary student had apparently found it in his residence, which is located in an off-base military housing community. Another student alerted a Park Hall staffer to the weapon, St. Marys sheriffs officials said in a statement. A school official then found the loaded semi-automatic in the students book bag.

The student was charged as a juvenile with having a handgun, having a dangerous weapon on school property and disturbing school operations.

Both of the childs parents are active-duty service members. The Naval Criminal Investigative Service will be investigating how the student had access to the gun.

A new spinoff? "NCIS - Maryland"

A new spinoff? "NCIS - Maryland"

Might as well... There is already two other spinoffs from the original...

Might as well... There is already two other spinoffs from the original...

They've tried to foist at least two others on us during regular NCIS episodes. One is red and the other one is react I think.

That fuking show needs to end.

What if that kid is the 'good guy with a gun'?

Would have been fuking hysterical if they pelted the little bastard with their buckets of rocks! I swear I would have pissed myself laughing.

I'm going to withhold judgment until I know what race the kid is.

Looks like a high percentage of darkness there. I'll venture to guess that little Ty'reke took his mommy's current boyfriend's illegal pistol off of the coffee table while the guy was passed out, tired from a hard day off not working and crack smoking.

The media will play up the kid's age, but not mention any other details.

I think if he's white, we make an example out of his parents and talk about banning guns.

I think if he's black, there was a good excuse for him bringing the gun to school. Perhaps bullying? Then we can focus on bullying instead. Oh, and did you see how the police forcefully took the gun from the kid. They didn't even get permission from his parents to search his backpack!!!!

Does that sounds good to everyone?

• Like 2

Looks like a high percentage of darkness there. I'll venture to guess that little Ty'reke took his mommy's current boyfriend's illegal pistol off of the coffee table while the guy was passed out, tired from a hard day off not working and crack smoking.

Both parents are active duty military.

Close. Another loss for racism

He wanted to be ready to protect the teachers

Man if only we armed teachers we could have put a grown adult teacher in the position to shoot an elementary kid in front of his classmates. Yippee!!

• Like 1

Man if only we armed teachers we could have put a grown adult teacher in the position to shoot an elementary kid in front of his classmates. Yippee!!

:thumbsup:

Sweet good I wish this happened at the school that handed out little bats.

What about one of those end tables? So they have shields too?

So with all of the awareness. How did this still happen?

Parents = stupid

Kid = stupid

Just freaking morons... across the board

So with all of the awareness. How did this still happen?

Parents = stupid

Kid = stupid

Just freaking morons... across the board

Parents are obviously to blame for not properly storing their firearms and ammunition.

It sounds like the kid brought the gun to show off, not commit a mass shooting during nappie time.

Given the location and military there is a greater than 50% chance the kids is at least half minority.

Not much of a news story here, all factors considered.

Parents are obviously to blame for not properly storing their firearms and ammunition.

It sounds like the kid brought the gun to show off, not commit a mass shooting during nappie time.

Given the location and military there is a greater than 50% chance the kids is at least half minority.

Not much of a news story here, all factors considered.

This might be the first rational post that I have read from you.

Show me, go ahead I double dog dare you, show me. Show me where in the Constitution, specifically in the Second Amendment it says that eight-year-olds don't deserve the same basic American Rights as everyone else.

What? Their lives don't matter? They don't have the right to defend themselves?

You know, when God-fearing law-abiding eight-year-olds aren't able to carry guns, only criminal 8 year olds will be carrying guns.

And all of your snarky, pseudo-intellectual liberal jibes will do absolutely nothing to bring back their little lives.

This is exactly why patriotic organizations like the National Rifle Association exist; For the Children.

First they came for my peanuts. And I said nothing.

Then, they came for my gluten. Yet I still said nothing.

And tomorrow it will be our guns. Will you still say nothing?

Will our Children be forced to defend Liberty itself with nothing but the juice box in their hand?

Barack Obama: You know, when this 8 year old brought a loaded semi-automatic handgun to school I said that this could have been my son.