Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

You ever "made it rain"

Any of y'all ever done it? At like say a strip club? I will say I've never done it. Overrated. Had a buddy who did. It was cool....for 5 seconds. Then the money was gone and he was left with nothing and the strippers went elsewhere. Same dude rented an expensive import for one weekend (I can't remember exactly what it was cause it was 7-8 years ago but it was like a Lamborghini or something along those lines). Dude had been saving his checks (military) to do this for a weekend.

No, that's dumb. Closest I've been is at annual sales conferences where I had had a successful prior year; groups of guys turning to me when the check comes. I'm more than happy to pay for the engineers that helped me be successful but... I remember one time in Vegas, an older married field engineer was flirting with some skank; he was never going to hook up with her but liked the attention and ended up ordering some champagne she wanted that was like $600 a bottle. Sheesh...

No. And your friend is a fruitcake

Yep. I don't talk to him anymore since training days. But yea he was all about it

No but this is why money is nasty and gross.

Old fat comedian freind tells a story where he played a gig that (for the first time) pay him a grand. Cash. Think Vegas.

He said he "made it rain" in his hotel bed and rolled around in it naked. I said he was fat right ?

Later on he counted it and he was a few hundred short.

Two words.

Asscrack

Rolls

Money is gross.

True story don't know.

Strippers gotta laugh their heads off at how pathetic some lonely guys can be.

Embarrassing

Guys in strip clubs are pathetic, sure.

But the person who paints their t!ts with glitter paint and rubs their crotch on their bone while pour some sugar on me plays is hardly in a position to cast the first stone.

Guys in strip clubs are pathetic, sure.

But the person who paints their t!ts with glitter paint and rubs their crotch on their bone while pour some sugar on me plays is hardly in a position to cast the first stone.

They are if they are getting paid! People have done crazier things for a $$

They are if they are getting paid! People have done crazier things for a $$

Sh1t if I could make $500-$1000 a night with no basic skills you bet your ass I'd be out there jiggling my ass and cack for money

I did one time in Canada years back. They kicked me out. Turns out Canadian strippers we're not fond of being rained on by loon dollar coins. Go figure.

• Like 1

I did one time in Canada years back. They kicked me out. Turns out Canadian strippers we're not fond of being rained on by loon dollar coins. Go figure.

Technically Kilroy, that's called "making it Hail"

• Like 1

Technically Kilroy, that's called "making it Hail"

ahhhh. I...see what I did wrong now.