Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

Looking Ahead To Redrafts 2019: First Four Rounds: 1/15 Update...

Well there be a solid t.v. with the last pick in the first round? CB may be the priority, but the chiefs have two second rounders thanks to the Alex smif trade

I think Damien Williams is capable, but nothing really special as an RB talent.

People said the same thing about Arian Foster after his late season showing in 2009....

Of course, you may be right....time will tell. However, I believe that 10 yard TD run against Indy in the 1st quarter last week was a glimpse of just how special he could be.

Updated 1/15/19, NON-PPR; Movement from 12/20 rankings in parentheses.

Round One:

2. Saquon Barkley (+1) - # 1 in FF going forward IMO.

6. Patrick Mahomes (+4) - Blows the competition away at his position....FWIW I play in a league that has 6 points for passing TD's so obviously he's worth more.

10. Tyreek Hill (+7) - Big play guy who will only get better with Mahomes. Most explosive WR in the NFL.

12. Davante Adams (-1) - THE most consistent in the NFL.

Round Two:

20. Nick Chubb (+5) - He's a top 5 RB IMO

Round Three:

31. Andrew Luck (+2) - I'm buying if I'm in a league that gets 6 pt per TD

32. Dalvin Cook (-9) - In round 3 I'm definitely taking a chance. He's explosive.

34. Sony Michel (+6) - With Tom another year older they won't lean on the running game less.

36. Damien Williams (NEW) - If he's named the starter next year I agree with others, this will be too low.

Round Four:

37. Aaron Rodgers (+7) - Again, in 6 TD passing league, this would be a steal IMO.

41. DeShaun Watson (NEW) - Not sure about 4th round or 5th but definitely maybe. We have seen his talent.

42. Amari Cooper (-6) - I'm buying....probably even better if garrett gets let go.

43. Aaron Jones - Yes please.

Gave my 2 cents in bold, not worth a nickel.

I'll be targeting Mahomes after Gurley, Zeke, and Barkley. I'm done dicking around with the likes of Matt Stafford, Cam Newton, etc due to 'waiting' on a QB. I never understood waiting forever for a QB, just to load up on guys like Kenyan Drake, Corey Davis, Isiah Crowell, etc in the early/mid rounds

You are assuming he'll throw for 50+ TD again. No QB in history have ever repeated 50 TD passes.

You are assuming he'll throw for 50+ TD again. No QB in history have ever repeated 50 TD passes.

of course he will

I think the three tightends are a bit too high. I know the position was a bit of a wasteland this year, but you only need 1 TE in most leagues while you need multiple RBs/WRs. Picking a TE that early is nice, but it really hurts your RB/WR depth. I'd bump Kelce down to end of round 2 and move Ertz to the end of round 3 with Kittle.

I'd move Dalvin Cook up. I'd definitely rather have him than Leonard Fournette.

I'd rather have Chubb than Mixon in non-ppr.

I think the QBs are ranked too high. In a 12 team league that starts 1 QB/2 RB/3 WR/1 TE/1 Flex/K/Def I'm not drafting a QB until at least the sixth round and probably not until I have 3 RB and 4 WR, so like round 8. It doesn't make sense with all the late round/free agent value at QB. It's like TE (you only need 1) but unlike TE there are plenty of QBs to go around.

Number one rb.

I hope I see Barkely as the first rb taken.

I think he will score about the same number of tds but will have less total yards.

Gmen won’t be getting better next season, and I think he will carry even a bigger target next season.

I see him landing around 8-10 in non ppr after next season and the numbers are all added up.

Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God.

Psalm 119:115

Amen.

I hope I see Barkely as the first rb taken.

I think he will score about the same number of tds but will have less total yards.

Gmen won’t be getting better next season, and I think he will carry even a bigger target next season.

I see him landing around 8-10 in non ppr after next season and the numbers are all added up.

Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God.

Psalm 119:115

Amen.

Agree to disagree I guess.

He's Adrian Peterson except a much better receiver, in my opinion. AP had a huge target most years too, but that didn't stop him.

Within my league's scoring he ended up the #1 RB, and I don't see him slowing down next year at all.

Heck why stop and A Peterson let’s go way back to let’s say Jim Brown.

He’s no Peterson and he’s no Brown, he’s S Barkley.

Ever heard of D Johnson? I’m sure like everyone else he finished first in your league in 2017.

And then what happen?

Oops.

I’m not saying he’s not worthy of a top rb ranking, again I will probably start him out at around 8-10 for next season, based on the anticipation of a complete team let down much like we saw from Zona this past season, and what happen to D Johnson, in whom many where calling the best rb in the nfl, much like your buddy A Peterson.

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.

Heck why stop and A Peterson let’s go way back to let’s say Jim Brown.

He’s no Peterson and he’s no Brown, he’s S Barkley.

Ever heard of D Johnson? I’m sure like everyone else he finished first in your league in 2017.

And then what happen?

Oops.

I’m not saying he’s not worthy of a top rb ranking, again I will probably start him out at around 8-10 for next season, based on the anticipation of a complete team let down much like we saw from Zona this past season, and what happen to D Johnson, in whom many where calling the best rb in the nfl, much like your buddy A Peterson.

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.

Me-ow.

I think Barkley is a much more special talent than David Johnson ever was.

I'd be interested to see the guys you have ahead of Barkley, especially which RB's.

Meow.

Ok then.