Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Yahoo pro leagues should start within 2 weeks. Got a response email from yahoo.

So for those who are confused, yahoo has these pro leagues wich are just pay leagues for 20, 50, 100 bucks or whatever. You simply pick a date, type and size and you get matched with a group, do an online draft on the selected date and yahoo handles the league. People will scoff, but yahoo has some of the very best payouts in all of fantasy. Most sites will take 65% of the prize pool for a $20 league, but yahoo takes some crazy amount like 10%, i may be mistaken but its something super low. But they also pay out the top 3 spots wich is amazing vs sites like cbs that pay only the winner. These 10tm $20 leagues are incredibly soft, with owners that routinely dissapear midseason after a few losses. A savvy player can def make the playoffs easily. I try to play in at least 3 a year for kicks.

Aaaaanyway, the point is that they usually have them up and running by this time but not this year. So I emailed yahoo and they said they are blah blah blah and should be up within 2 weeks. So anyone interested in simple and easy pay leagues should check out yahoo. Easily the highest payouts in the industry, great draft room format and all handled by yahoo, not some fat,shady commissioner.

Hmm, thanks for the heads up. The CBS leagues take 50% of the cut, and only the winner collects. I'm already maxed out this year, but I'll keep it in mind for next year.

does yahoo still limit you to 4 leagues? It's been years since I tried to or needed to go more than 4 with their hosting but that was the limit then...

does yahoo still limit you to 4 leagues? It's been years since I tried to or needed to go more than 4 with their hosting but that was the limit then...

I think with the free leagues yes, but not the pay leagues im pretty sure.