Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

My first #1 draft pick ever

Played in 2-3 leagues for the last 25 years, and I honestly can't remember ever having the top pick. Got in a new league this year and finally drew the #1 pick.

12 team PPR. 4 pt QB TDs. Start any combo of 3 WR/TE. Only 5 bench spots.

Ryan

McCoy

Vereen

Nelson

Jeffrey

Cameron

Walsh

KC

Roethlisberger

Pierre Thomas

McFadden

Terrance Williams

Josh Gordon (I still believe!)

Bad? Good? Decent?

How ya been Murph? Ya that's what I was thinking too. I'm hoping him and/or Thomas will catch a lot of balls, but at the time it was either him or like Skankey, Gore, MJD, CJ0K, etc. McFadden was a complete waste of pick, but I was a tad 'tipsy' by then. lol

How ya been Murph? Ya that's what I was thinking too. I'm hoping him and/or Thomas will catch a lot of balls, but at the time it was either him or like Skankey, Gore, MJD, CJ0K, etc. McFadden was a complete waste of pick, but I was a tad 'tipsy' by then. lol

I missed the PPR part, so that makes that pick a lot better..same with Pierre. I think you are in pretty solid shape in light of that. McFadden is kind of a throw away at this point, any other sleeper RBs left undrafted? Probably not in a 12 teamer. But he still could have some value to hold on to cause MJD can't last a whole season

Is this a keeper league ? , if no then why J Gordan ?

Is this a keeper league ? , if no then why J Gordan ?

If Gordon takes it to court, a judge could order a suspension of the suspension until trial is done. And so Gordon could play. Other option I was wondering about but have not heard of would be some kind of deal being struck because of said lawsuit. Ya never know.

NFL will strike no deals with Gordon. They'll go down fighting. Besides, NFL has a little more money than Gordon....they would win this fight. CBA backs up the NFL's ruling, nothing Gordon can do but sit and wait. His contract won't even allow him to go play in Canada. That is a case worth fighting...

He has a contract to play for the Cleveland Browns. There is an agreement with the CFL that says no player can play in the CFL while under contract in the NFL. While on suspension, Gordon will not get paid, so my question is....is he really under contract? He would have been eligible for a new contract at the end of the year, now he has to wait til the end of next year because the suspension doesn't count towards a year in the league. SOoooooo.....why can't he go to the CFL?